As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX West 2016 Forum Badge

124»

• cbelleviecbellevie Registered User regular
    Thanks again for doing this. I don't know why I love getting my name on this, but I do!

• SinoSambaSinoSamba CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    Yay, have it on my to-do list to not forget to pick the badge :) Thank you, kropotkin!

3DS FC: 3239-2323-6239
  • MetaverseNomadMetaverseNomad Registered User regular
    Oh noooooo, I *DID* forget to check in to the badge forum!!!!!! Oh, how the mighty have fallen....

So few.... so few of you have returned...

Even though I missed out this time, kropotkin, this is still my favorite thing every year. Thanks for keeping it going. <3

• Nfan10039Nfan10039 Streamer/Gamer/Developer Montreal (Seattle eventually....)Registered User regular
    Are you at board game night yet?

ajor19ru24j1.png
    Just a nerd into anything Nintendo, anime, MCU, Star Wars, and board games/card games.
    Also a computer scientist and a streamer.
  • SinoSambaSinoSamba CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    Got mine, looks great up and close :)

3DS FC: 3239-2323-6239
  • kropotkinkropotkin Forum Badge Creator London UKRegistered User regular
    The forum badges are at the BYOC registration desk in the annexe building and will be until Monday afternoon at around 4pm

ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

• spookymuffinspookymuffin ( ° ʖ ° ) Puyallup WA Registered User regular
    I'll be picking mine up tomorrow. Thanks!

PSN: MegaSpooky // 3DS: 3797-6276-7138
    Wii U NNID: MegaSpooky
  • bacon_avengerbacon_avenger Defender of Pork Products Pacific NW, USARegistered User regular
    edited September 2016
    Picked mine up yesterday, embarrassingly choked on the question asked, rattled off the answers to a few others they didn't ask, and left as a happy camper with the badge in hand ;)

bacon_avenger on
    PAX Prime 2022 Checklist:[ ]Hotel [ ]Time Off [ ]Bobcats [ ]Challenge Coin [ ]Forum Badge
    eIMwu3s.png
  • IncarnadineIncarnadine Registered User regular
    Thanks again for a great badge. One of these days I'll thank you in person.

• SolelronSolelron Wandering Gamer Cornelius, ORRegistered User regular
    I never was able to get one this year dang it...:(

• kropotkinkropotkin Forum Badge Creator London UKRegistered User regular
    Solelron wrote: »

Why? I advertise their existence at the BYOC desk repeatedly here and on social media. It would have taken you little more than 10 minutes to get it, but you didn't. I'm just curious, why didn't you?

ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

• SolelronSolelron Wandering Gamer Cornelius, ORRegistered User regular
    kropotkin wrote: »

Why? I advertise their existence at the BYOC desk repeatedly here and on social media. It would have taken you little more than 10 minutes to get it, but you didn't. I'm just curious, why didn't you?

Booth work mostly. I never even got to the BYOC rooms. I take it upon myself for failure to make it there. :)

• vidvid Hot Dog Wizard PDXRegistered User regular

Booth work mostly. I never even got to the BYOC rooms. I take it upon myself for failure to make it there. :)

That's too bad, it means you also missed the big box of Peanut Butter Sriracha cookies that the Cookie Brigade had stationed there.

55ymlH2.png
  • TOGSolidTOGSolid Drunk sailor Seattle, WashingtonRegistered User regular
    vid wrote: »

That's too bad, it means you also missed the big box of Peanut Butter Sriracha cookies that the Cookie Brigade had stationed there.

Those things were surprisingly good. The Sriracha wasn't really noticeable, it just cut down on the sweetness of the cookie.

wWuzwvJ.png
  • sirmrejsirmrej Seattle areaRegistered User regular
    Got my badge, thanks again kropotkin. Awesome job, as always.

• YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    vid wrote: »

Was it these happy little fellows? They sure look tasty.