As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Camp Comic] Friday, September 9, 2016 - Hold True

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited September 2016 in Camp Weedonwantcha

image[Camp Comic] Friday, September 9, 2016 - Hold True

Hold True

Hold True

http://campcomic.com/comic/351

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    seth silerseth siler Registered User new member
    This story hit too close to home for me.

• Options
    briguybriguy Registered User regular
    But how long can Steven hold his breath?

• Options
    SkizzSkizz Registered User regular
    I see a pretty sihouette-o of a kitty...

• Options
    TrueLinkTrueLink Registered User regular
    Somehow, I don't think Mandy and Avery are as likely to take Steve's crap.

Also, is this the first time we got Mandy's name?

• Options
    opusbopusb Registered User new member
    edited September 2016
    ... in the bush, in the bush, will he do a fun-dance-oh!

(re: skizz)

opusb on
  • Options
    jerodastjerodast Registered User regular
    edited September 2016
    Farewell, Steve. You had a good run.

jerodast on
  • Options
    Jr. Mithrandir Jr. Mithrandir Registered User regular
    Someone please supervise this child.

• Options
    Maiti_dukkuMaiti_dukku Registered User regular
    So kitty girl's name is Mandy.

I wish we had a index, so we could have a keyword based search for all the comics. Sometimes I want to read all the comics about a certain character and I have to search for it one-by-one.

• Options
    KatieJRiceKatieJRice Registered User regular

I wish we had a index, so we could have a keyword based search for all the comics. Sometimes I want to read all the comics about a certain character and I have to search for it one-by-one.

There is a search feature if you look in the archives section, but so far the only comics with tags are backstory ones, and special ones like campfire stories and guest comics. Maybe I'll go back and start putting in individual camper tags in the comics when I have time!

• Options
    Sensei Le RoofSensei Le Roof Registered User regular
    So, are we gonna hold him to that?

• Options
    nocentrenocentre Registered User regular
    I just keep giggling at the size of her proportionally correct glasses. They'd fit perfectly on her face, and are as long as her legs. Hee hee.

• Options
    kingcrow15kingcrow15 Registered User regular
    KatieJRice wrote: »

There is a search feature if you look in the archives section, but so far the only comics with tags are backstory ones, and special ones like campfire stories and guest comics. Maybe I'll go back and start putting in individual camper tags in the comics when I have time!

What about updating the meet the campers section of the website? just the commonly recurring campers... AT FIRST BWAHAHAHA

• Options
    SargeSarge Registered User regular
    That's 103.3 minutes or, as I like to call it, drowned and washed downstream time.

• Options
    briguybriguy Registered User regular

Katie, if you ever get time, you need to update the main page, too. It's still telling people to go meet you and Adam at Pax Prime 2015. :)

• Options
    hajenhajen Registered User regular
    briguy wrote: »
    Katie, if you ever get time, you need to update the main page, too. It's still telling people to go meet you and Adam at Pax Prime 2015. :)
    What? it's still relevant; methinks someone doesn't have a functioning TARDIS. 8-)

• Options
    elligonelligon Registered User new member

Have you considered ohnorobot? It'd let the fans transcribe the comics for you.

• Options
    Laika ClementineLaika Clementine Registered User regular
    You're so full of crap, Steve! XD

Mandy's so cute. Gaaaah I wish they would make CW action figures but that would be too expensive to maaaaaaaaake! QAQ