As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Photos, Video, and other Media - West 2016 (nsf56k)

zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
Post your pictures, videos, and other media from the show here!

keep your posts tidy!

Link directly to content when you can. I understand that many of you have your own websites and such and that's where you dump your photos; that's ok, but this isn't a place to advertise your website. Link directly to the photos or gallery or videos in question, not to articles that contain some media.

• ONLYMoviePodcastONLYMoviePodcast Registered User new member
    edited September 2016
    Hi everyone

My co-host and I had a blast attending PAX West last weekend and just wanted to post up the podcast recap of our panel "Getting Gud at Video Game Movies", hosted by The ONLY Podcast About Movies with special guests James Portnow of Extra Credits and Red Charyszyn, VFX Editor to Martin Scorcese.

(also available on ITunes, Stitcher, BlueBrry and on all of your favorite podcasting apps)

Thanks to PAX for hosting us and we hope we can do it again next year! We'd love any feedback on the panel - you can hit us up at onlymoviepodcast@gmail.com, Twitter @onlymoviepod and Facebook. We also take movie requests if you'd like us to take a look at something specific.

zerzhul on
  • LegacyLegacy Stuck Somewhere In Cyberspace The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Here's a gallery of photos from the Rock Band After Party III. Full show is archived on Twitch. What a great night of fun at the Unicorn! Hope to see everyone again next year!

Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
  • feboeefeboee Registered User regular
    Hi there. I was one of the panelists for Video Game Music Trivia so I have a collection of photos from that panel here!

• DarkphibreDarkphibre Photographer / Programmer / Data Scientist / Gamer Registered User regular
    Guess my post on the 5th didn't get much traction... though I should talk, it took me a week to get it all edited! :surprised:

I was the fellow running around in a kilt and a green scarf covered in buttons/photos. Every year I've taken photos at PAX Prime, and this year I took a record 9,400 photos* over the four days.

Help yourself to a tasty sampling below!

Thanks again to all the hardworking people at Penny Arcade that keep it running. See you next year!

Heavily compressed teasers below:
    1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg
    4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg
    7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg
    10.jpg
    *Majority of the photos are for the purpose of Photosynth, and the newcomer Photogrammetry which allows for creating a virtual reality reconstruction of several booths… I’m still working on that last part!

Gamertag: Darkphibre, or Me for Halo! darkphibre.com, flickr

Dark Fibre: Fiberoptic cable placed in anticipation of future demand

7z9qpxgpj3ha.png
  • ratzofftoyaratzofftoya San Francisco, CARegistered User regular
    Hey all,

In case anyone is interested, I made a video of my favorite computer builds from PAX this year:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJJ5sfIwI6A[/video]