As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX AUS 2016 Challenge Coin. All done!

• jaydarkojaydarko Registered User regular
    : i'm keen to get a couple of these bad boys.

ez07g5Z.png
  • teejay_xyzteejay_xyz Registered User new member
    I'm also in. :)

• Marslander5000Marslander5000 Registered User new member
    How do I obtain one of these bad boys?

• fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Form should be going live within 24 hours.

If you'd like to know as soon as it hits and you haven't taken part in one of the other voting forms you can PM your email address and I'll add you to my group mailing.

• fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited October 2016
    ORDERS ARE GO!

http://tiny.cc/PAXAUS2016ChallengeCoin

PRICES:
    Standard coin: $5.00 USD each
    Colour coin: $6.00 USD each

Currently all coins in this first batch must be collected at PAX, but we may do a second run with shipping options after the show.

GET HYPE!

fishfishmonkeyhat on
    13 orders at the moment.

Standard: 023/100
    Colour: 023/100

Hah, even, but all the orders are mixed lots so far.

• vonhistvonhist Mr Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Thanks for doing this!

Ok pretty good day one of sales!

Currently 24 orders:

Standard: 042/100
    Colour: 036/100

Proverbial hotcakes.

• vonhistvonhist Mr Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I will be placing another order, just waiting to hear back from all my pinpals.

• SkitSkit Registered User new member
    Order placed! 3 of each :)

• AlithiaAlithia Registered User new member
    Order placed :)

Currently 37 orders:

Standard: 069/100
    Colour: 061/100
    CuZZa wrote: »
    I'm knocking around an idea with a graphic designer friend of mine of a classic Meeple with a question mark over it's head being confused by the appearance of a kangaroo and wombat shaped meeples next to it.

I'm considering seeing if I can commission Kris Straub to do this design for next years coin when I see him at PAX. Thoughts?

• RathianRathian Auckland, New ZealandRegistered User new member
    Placed an order. Looking forward to it :)

edited October 2016
    The email I just sent out seems to have gotten the attention of all the Enforcers. ;)

Currently 50 orders:

Standard: 090/100
    Colour: 082/100

fishfishmonkeyhat on
    Currently 57 orders:

Standard: 099/100
    Colour: 094/100

1 Standard and 6 colour coins left!!!

• KamelonKamelon Canberra, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Almost missed this! Just placed an order for that sweet, sweet 100th standard coin. Good work on this, fish. Also, Kris Straub doing next year's coin? That'd be amazing!

Pinny Arcade Collection & Trades
    Heroic Coaching & Consulting - Personal Development & Coaching For Nerds

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6423-4833

"Every suggestion from the FAQ with a link? Kamelon. A truly Organised Pinthusiast." - PedroAsani
    Yep, @Kamelon grabbed the last standard coin! Glad you didn't miss out this year.

Still 6 colour coins left though.

Currently 60 orders:

Standard: 100/100 SOLD OUT SORRY!
    Colour: 097/100 THREE LEFT!

1 colour left!

• DevereauxDevereaux Registered User regular
    I'm really hoping there will be a second batch after Pax Aus made for those who will not be attending or who live outside Australia. 8-)

Check out my lanyard and let's trade ;)https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/Devereaux
    There definitely will be. The order form for those will probably go up before AUS.

ALL 200 COINS SOLD!

Thanks everyone. I'll be contacting buyers before PAX with some pickup deets.

I had no doubt that there would be any unsold coins during the first run. I would have been totally shocked if there were. Looking forward to the second batch. Have a great time at Pax folks! :P

• FitzchivalryFitzchivalry PAXAUS Cookie Brigade Coordinator Orrstrahleeeeah mate!Registered User regular
    Fish can you post a list of who ordered what (read: send me a confirmation my order got in pls kthxbai) xo

edited October 2016
    You're in there don't worry. ;)

I won't post a buyers list because privacy, but if anyone wants me to double check for them send me a PM.

EDIT: DROPBEAR AVATAR BROTHERS!

fishfishmonkeyhat on
  • SutibunRiSutibunRi Montreal, Quebec, CanadaRegistered User regular
    I hope that second batch gets made.
    I need drop bear coins shipped to this frozen wasteland known as Canada.

SutibunRi wrote: »
    I hope that second batch gets made.
    I need drop bear coins shipped to this frozen wasteland known as Canada.
    There definitely will be. The order form for those will probably go up before AUS.

Hang in there SutibunRi...it's coming! I'm definitely getting a few of each :D

Order form should be up tonight.

• SoylentDaveageSoylentDaveage Registered User new member
    Thank goodness. I missed the first batch because my idiot email sent the notification to spam, and work has been mental in the build up to the Spring Racing carnival.

I am NOT missing the second wave...

• RILMSRILMS North BayRegistered User regular
    With 10 days to go, will they arrive on time?

OtyHMcu.jpg
    The second batch? No.

The first batch? FINGERS CROSSED!

Slight delay on the second order form but should be up Thursday night.

Ahh fuck it, soft launch:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfNfn-WKXJeyEvoYOVTckYNQGQt1CvjiAgH5fxCNyjMvNehRQ/viewform

Let me know if there's any issues.

I'll send the notification email out Thursday evening for everyone else.

Ok that may have been a little too soft, since no one seems to have seen it. Email has gone out now. Please check your spam folders if you asked to be on the mailing list.

http://tiny.cc/PAXAUS2016ChallengeCoin2

I'm considering doing the same thing with the order forms next year as we did this year (start with PAX pickup only order form first, mailing order form after PAX coins sell out). I think this would be a good way to focus on the show coins, without having to combine the forms and make them more confusing for purchasers.

The only downside is maybe people in the US might like to get their coins in the first batch for some reason?

Let me know what you think.

• DegraineDegraine Pinsomniac Victoria, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Oh dammit, I completely forgot about this and every email you sent got swiped by the spam filter. Oops.

Ah well, ordered for the second batch.

But.. I'm not in Australia or the United States!

• RILMSRILMS North BayRegistered User regular
    SutibunRi wrote: »
    But.. I'm not in Australia or the United States!

If you ship it to me, I'll being it to Montreal when I go up for the holidays :)

OtyHMcu.jpg
    If you still want one shipped to Canada let me know and I'll double check if it's the same shipping as the US. If so I can just edit the form in the back-end after you order.

For the East coins, Canada counted as International while shipping.
    I'll just send the coins to RILMS, and either catch him when he's up here, or I'm down at PAX South. I can be patient.

Cool.

I just sent out the coin pickup info in a group email. Please check your spam folders if you can't see it.

Did that pic of me work in that email or do I need to send that again?