As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PC Tourney

AlithiaAlithia Registered User new member
As a PAX first timer I've no idea how any of these things work and am while I'm so stoked to be going, I'm a little confused. I've looked through the FAQs and I can't see anything about how we sign up for the PC tournaments. Is there some sort of pre-PAX ladder that I've missed or do I (and my team perhaps) need to line up somewhere on the day? Thanks in advance for your help.

• Options
    SuperRoachSuperRoach BallaratRegistered User regular
    Hi Alithia! The BYOC Computer part is bring your own computer. I don't think you are talking about that, So at least last year, the Tournaments were sign up there. Some of them were pretty popular and had big lines so you needed to be early!

• Options
    PDP11PDP11 Registered User regular
    Every day in 2015 the Enforcers in the BYOC area held competitions for different games. Another 'benefit' of a BYOC pass is you don't start Friday morning in the Queue Room.

• Options
    Jeneral PainJeneral Pain Registered User new member
    There will be a tournaments desk where you can sign up, if you aren't a BYOC pass holder, then they'll have PC's in the "Free Play" arena that will be kept aside so people can join into the tournaments (Who have signed up).