As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Sell me and school me on the 360

DeathPrawnDeathPrawn Registered User regular
edited December 2007 in Games and Technology
This generation, all I have is a Wii (plus DS and a bunch of older systems). I've been content with just having a Wii thus far, but thanks to Amazon's runner-up deal (an Arcade 360 for $220 straight up), I'm strongly considering picking up a 360. A large reason would be to have something to play Rock Band on (I don't want to get the gimped PS2 version), but I want there to be enough other games that interest me.

I know about most of the current major releases, and a lot of them interest me somewhat (I have a friend who's willing to trade me his Assassin's Creed), but have close to no knowledge of the system's back catalogue.I looked through some of the big review sites, but was unable to just find a huge list of all 360 games sorted by score, and a forum search turned up no results. What are your guys' favorite games for the system? I'm game for pretty much everything, but I'm not too huge on sports games or RTS. What I don't want are particularly generic gaming experiences - I want something that isn't "just another gray FPS" or "just another generic platformer". The concept of XBLA intrigues me, but I don't really know what it has to offer.

Also, since I'd be buying what I assume is a gimped model, what accessories and such are essential for getting the full experience? I don't have an HDTV, and don't care about any sort of high-def DVD viewing.

tl;dr: sell me a 360. what good games are there for it? what do I need to buy?

Signature not found.
DeathPrawn on

• Options
    DjiemDjiem Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Personally, I use my 360 almost exclusively for XBLA titles.

You should look up Bomberman, Puzzle Quest, Lumines (pretty expensive to get everything though), Catan, Carcassone, Tetris Splash, Pac-Man CE and Uno. I've got about 20 XBLA games, but these are the ones I think I can suggest to anybody.

Djiem on
  • Options
    FreddyDFreddyD Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    DeathPrawn wrote: »
    Also, since I'd be buying what I assume is a gimped model, what accessories and such are essential for getting the full experience? I don't have an HDTV
    I don't even know if I can recommend an XBox 360 without a hard drive to anyone. You are going to miss out on online play and the rich library of downloadable content, which are things that really help to make the XBox 360 worth its asking price. Without an HDTV the games aren't going to look a whole lot better than those on the Wii.

So, unless you are an action game nut, I suggest you either pay for the full experience or spend your money on some of the recent Wii releases. My favorite games (Gears of War, Geometry Wars, Super Puzzle Fighter HD, Bomberman Live, Lumines, Call of Duty 4, Burnout Revenge, Carcassonne, etc.) would lose a lot of their appeal without things like digital sound, high definition video, and XBox Live.

FreddyD on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    FreddyD wrote: »
    I don't even know if I can recommend an XBox 360 without a hard drive to anyone. You are going to miss out on online play and the rich library of downloadable content, which are things that really help to make the XBox 360 worth its asking price. Without an HDTV the games aren't going to look a whole lot better than those on the Wii.

It looks like a 20gb hard drive will run me $90 msrp; is there any cheaper way to get a hd? Other than that, it seems that the only difference on spending $310 for an arcade + 20gb hd versus $350 for the better model is the Live headset - does this make a difference?

DeathPrawn on
    Signature not found.
  • Options
    edited November 2007

It looks like a 20gb hard drive will run me $90 msrp; is there any cheaper way to get a hd? Other than that, it seems that the only difference on spending $310 for an arcade + 20gb hd versus $350 for the better model is the Live headset - does this make a difference?
    I think the $350 model comes with Forza 2 and Marvel: Ultimate Alliance as pack-ins as well. Retailers may include some extra games or accessories closer to Christmas. I wasn't impressed by the Black Friday bundles at all.

FreddyD on
  • Options
    Gaming-ModuleGaming-Module Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Without an HDTV the games aren't going to look a whole lot better than those on the Wii..

Completely and utterly untrue.

I have a 27 inch EDTV that I bought for like $450 several years ago. It has component and progressive scan, and I can say without a doubt that 360 games look extremely good. They certainly look better than any game I've seen on the Wii thus far.

You really need to just get a 360 and start playing the top tier titles and soon you'll have a wishlist of titles that you won't possibly be able to keep up with. We're talking high quality games that are some of the best I've seen since the SNES days.

EDIT: I also own a Wii and probably wouldn't have touched it since August if I hadn't dabbled in the Virtual Arcade over the past couple of months, but I've got Galaxy, RE:UC and Fire Emblem RD on the way, so hopefully that will be changing soon.

Gaming-Module on
  • Options
    TiemlerTiemler Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Without an HDTV the games aren't going to look a whole lot better than those on the Wii..

My TV is 27", non-HD. Call of Duty 4, Bioshock, and Assassin's Creed look absolutely breathtaking on it. Especially CoD4.

Tiemler on
  • Options
    Mr_GrinchMr_Grinch Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Yep, agreed, I love my Wii and have plenty of games on it, but graphically the 360 is still so much better on an SDTV.

I'd go for a premium model, the arcade is good if you don't plan to do too much online gaming and don't want any xbla titles.

Mr_Grinch on
    Steam: Sir_Grinch
    PSN: SirGrinchX
    Oculus Rift: Sir_Grinch
  • Options
    Dark ShroudDark Shroud Registered User regular
    edited November 2007

The arcade version also doesn't come with an HD cable. If you want to play any xbox1 games you'll need the HD. You could probably buy a used hd from ebay.

Dark Shroud on
  • Options
    LunkerLunker Registered User regular
    edited November 2007

The arcade version also doesn't come with an HD cable. If you want to play any xbox1 games you'll need the HD. You could probably buy a used hd from ebay.

Definitely -- I got my used 20GB for $60 shipped, and this was back in May or June. I'm sure with a glut of people upgrading to 120GB models that you can find it for at least that, if not cheaper.

I went a similar route: Bought the Core model (due to a clearance sale that saved me $100), then bought a hard drive and A/V cables separate (found an S-Video cable, the best my TV can do, for a whopping $3). The only main difference aside from those two components were the wireless controller, which the Arcade pack now has, plus the Arcade pack also gets a handful of cool XBLA games on a disc. Oh, and you don't get the chrome trim.

On the flip side, nowadays most boxes of the 360 Pro come with Forza 2 and Marvel Ultimate Alliance: If you want either/both of those games, it's likely a better deal to spring for the Pro. But if you can pick up the hard drive and component/S-video cables on the cheap (and you'll want to, the composite cables really do hold the system back even on SD sets, plus text will be extra-fuzzy), I say spring on the Arcade pack.

Lunker on
    Tweet my Face: @heyitslunker | Save money at CheapAssGamer (not an affiliate link)
  • Options
    Mr_GrinchMr_Grinch Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I've had a premium and now a core and I actually MUCH prefer the normal trim over the chrome.

So that's something I guess :)

Mr_Grinch on
    Steam: Sir_Grinch
    PSN: SirGrinchX
    Oculus Rift: Sir_Grinch
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Anyone have any suggestions for games? I don't care if they're old, current, or upcoming. I'm just not completely convinced yet that, other than the priviledge of spending $170 on Rock Band, my $220 wouldn't be better spent on a Wii shopping spree now and perhaps picking up a 360 further down the line.

DeathPrawn on
    Signature not found.
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Tell me what types of games you like, and I'll tell you which games in my personal collection you'd like.

Djiem on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    I really like adventure games of all sorts (I know that's possibly the vaguest genre out there). I like action games, but I'm not too huge on playing first-person shooters on a console. I like puzzle games, and I will pick up an RPG or sports title from time to time. Generally speaking, I don't play too many racing or strategy games.

I know I'm not really helping here... I've got rather eccentric tastes that are tough to explain. If you just tell me most of what you like, I should be able to figure out if I'll like them or not. I've just had trouble finding a good resource for discovering older (i.e. not current) games.

DeathPrawn on
    Signature not found.
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    I don't know what to say about the games themselves, really. I'll throw the names down here and let you look them up on gaming sites and see some footage or reviews.

If you like both puzzle games and RPGs, then Puzzle Quest (XBLA) is a must. A must, I say! Buy it now and thank me later, or tear me a new one after you lost your job, house, wife and kids because you were too busy playing it.

If you like Action/Adventure, try to find Dead Rising. I'm sure you can find it budget priced now. It's a fun game and everyone loves to mow down armies of zombies by themselves. While we're on the subject of one-man-armies, I like Ninety Nine Nights. I got it for like 19.99$. It's budget priced now, and is a very good game at that price. Basically, you're a guy (or girl, depending the scenarion) and you button mash your way thru hundreds of enemies at once. Entertaining.

Carcassone and Catan are two board games, turned into XBLA titles. I love 'em.
    As you see, I'm really more into the XBLA titles than the real games. The good part is that you can download a demo of any of those before buying it, so the 360 isn't wasted money, for anyone.

An interesting thing to consider is that many XBLA titles are games that you can play over and over (like Tetris, or Uno) because they don't have a proper end, and they all cost between 5 and 15 bucks. Much less expensive than "normal" videogames.

Djiem on
  • Options
    PharezonPharezon Struggle is an illusion. Victory is in the Qun.Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Halo 3, Mass Effect, Bioshock, Gears of War, Call of Duty 4, Kane and Lynch, and Viva Pinata are what I use it for. Next year will be Fable 2 and Alan Wake which I can't wait for :)

Pharezon on
    jkZziGc.png
  • Options
    meatflowermeatflower Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    This is now the second time I'm quoting myself on this...since we seem to have this thread every week.
    meatflower wrote: »
    How To: Get a Falcon (and less chance of a RRoD)

Stole'd from the last thread we had on this:
    http://www.360drives.com/list

Pretty good info on there. I have a 737 from team FDOU. If you look that up almost all the comments confirm it's the falcon except for a few people. They probably didn't identify it correctly.

Call up a store and ask them to tell you the lot numbers of what they've got on the shelf (at least the people at my local Wal-Mart were willing). Then just look it up and you should be good to go.

meatflower on
    archer_sig-2.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Tiemler wrote: »

My TV is 27", non-HD. Call of Duty 4, Bioshock, and Assassin's Creed look absolutely breathtaking on it. Especially CoD4.
    I've tried Cod4 and Bioshock at 480i and absolutely breathtaking isn't exactly the term I would use. But I guess it all depends on the tv. A 27" EDTV with component cables isn't the same as a cheap 15" using composite. And while CRTs scale well, 640x480 on an LCD will make your eyes bleed.

FreddyD on
  • Options
    ThrustinJThrustinJ Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Action games?

Crackdown. Platforming, explosion goodness. The campaign mode of the game is okay. Hardly compelling. It's jumping around and findin orbs and getting achievements that make the game fun. I perfect example of a sandbox game that you can get lost in for hours.

When my friend bought his 360 for Halo 3, I let him borrow Crackdown. He said that would have been worth the price of admission alone. We like games that you can get sidetracked on and completely forget what your supposed to be doing. GTA is another example, but Crackdown does it in aces.

Even my wife orb hunts.

ThrustinJ on
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Actually, I recently got a 360 (Premium) as well, and have it hooked up to a monitor that runs at 1920 x 1200. Does anyone know the optimum set up of video settings/cables? I heard something about firmware that will do 1080p over VGA, although right now I'm just using component.

Brolo on
  • Options
    fragglefartfragglefart Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    ThrustinJ wrote: »
    Even my wife orb hunts.

:winky:

fragglefart on
    fragglefart.jpg
  • Options
    ItalaxItalax Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    ThrustinJ wrote: »
    Action games?

Crackdown. Platforming, explosion goodness. The campaign mode of the game is okay. Hardly compelling. It's jumping around and findin orbs and getting achievements that make the game fun. I perfect example of a sandbox game that you can get lost in for hours.

When my friend bought his 360 for Halo 3, I let him borrow Crackdown. He said that would have been worth the price of admission alone. We like games that you can get sidetracked on and completely forget what your supposed to be doing. GTA is another example, but Crackdown does it in aces.

Even my wife orb hunts.

A couple of my friends own a 360 and we brought one over to my house one night to screw around on. We spent most of the night fooling around on Halo 3 (Which looked undeniably awesome) but Crackdown came the closest to selling me on the 360. Just running around the city, climbing building and finding orbs was so engrossing and fun.

Italax on
    PSN: Italax - Steam ID : Italax
    Sometimes I Stream Games: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/italax-plays-video-games
  • Options
    DaedalusDaedalus Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    This is now the second time I'm quoting myself on this...since we seem to have this thread every week.
    How To: Get a Falcon (and less chance of a RRoD)

Stole'd from the last thread we had on this:
    http://www.360drives.com/list

Pretty good info on there. I have a 737 from team FDOU. If you look that up almost all the comments confirm it's the falcon except for a few people. They probably didn't identify it correctly.

Call up a store and ask them to tell you the lot numbers of what they've got on the shelf (at least the people at my local Wal-Mart were willing). Then just look it up and you should be good to go.

I went into the stores this morning with a head full of all that "how to get a Falcon" crap too, and let me tell you something: when it's Black Friday, all that shit goes right out the goddamn window and you're lucky to just get out of the store with a 360 and all your limbs.

I ended up with lot 736, team C-something-or-other, mfg. 8/29/03, and am pretty sure I got a Zephyr, but man whatever, it's got a three-year warranty on RRODs.

Daedalus on
  • Options
    HarshLanguageHarshLanguage Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Let me share the games list that finally prompted me to get a 360. They're not all exclusives (most are though), but they're all great on the 360.

Mass Effect
    Gears of War
    Halo 3
    Crackdown
    Condemned
    Saint's Row
    Rainbow 6 Vegas
    GRAW 1 and 2
    The Darkness
    Call of Juarez
    Perfect Dark Zero and Kameo (I have an enduring soft spot for Rare, what can I say)

Note that I'm primarily a PC gamer, so some stuff like the Orange Box and Bioshock I'm not listing because I already have them for PC.

Plus, Live can't be beat, the hardware is now fixed and/or under a long warranty, the wireless controller is great (and still has rumble, hehe), and the installed base is huge so the good games will keep coming at a fast clip. There's also a nice (and relatively inexpensive) HD-DVD player add-on that currently comes with 6 free movies.

I held out for a loooong time because of the hardware issues, and now that those are taken care of, the library has built up very nicely -- and can be found cheaply used, too.

Edit: Casual buyers who are content with the MS 3-year warranty need not read the next paragraph!
    Re: Getting a Falcon. Just get the latest lot number/manufacture date you can. Shoot for at least lot 735+, and made October or later this year. Those are easy to check in-store (though not in a Black Friday crowd), and that will ensure you get an HDMI model that is at least a Zephyr. To greatly increase your "chances" at a Falcon, look on the outside label for team "FDOU", the latest possible lot number (in the 740s), and, if at all possible, a power supply notation on the label that reads "175W" instead of "203W". I understand from other forums that the 175W power supply is the single best indicator of a Falcon. But even without that, the team FDOU and late lot mean you're probably getting one anyway. (And really, you don't NEED to get a Falcon by any means. You're covered for 3 years!)

HarshLanguage on
    QSwearing_trans_smooth_small.gif
    > turn on light

Good start to the day. Pity it's going to be the worst one of your life. The light is now on.
  • Options
    Gaming-ModuleGaming-Module Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I just wanted to stress Mass Effect real quick now that I have my copy.

There have been more of those special types of games that you remember imagining as a child, but never dared to actually hope for this generation than any other, and Mass Effect is one of them.

Gaming-Module on
  • Options
    Dark ShroudDark Shroud Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Rolo wrote: »
    Actually, I recently got a 360 (Premium) as well, and have it hooked up to a monitor that runs at 1920 x 1200. Does anyone know the optimum set up of video settings/cables? I heard something about firmware that will do 1080p over VGA, although right now I'm just using component.

How do you have it hooked up to the moniter? The only way to get 1080p out of the 360 is the VGA cable or HDMI/HDMI to DVI cables. Component is good, but it's still analog. It was fine for me because my HDTV only does 720p & 1080i. So we need a bit more info on what you're doing.

Dark Shroud on
  • Options
    thegloamingthegloaming Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    If all you have is a standard def TV, I'd recommend you invest in Microsoft's VGA cable for your computer monitor. For just $40 you'll be getting a much better picture, and since most cards use DVI nowadays, you probably won't even have to switch cables (assuming your monitor has two outputs).

thegloaming on
  • Options
    liquidloganliquidlogan Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    If you're getting a Arcade 360, pick up a used 20 gig hard drive at EB. They are half the cost of new and you can get your discount if you have an edge card.

With that said, here are some of my favorite titles that I'd recommend:

Eternal Sonata
    Mass Effect
    Call of Duty 4
    Halo 3
    Mass Effect
    Gears of War
    Bioshock
    Assassin's Creed (try and find a used copy though)
    Lost Planet
    Mass Effect
    Rainbow Six Vegas
    GRAW 1/2

Also, I hear Mass Effect is pretty good

Titles that are worthwhile for under 15 bucks:
    Tomb Raider Legend
    Kameo
    PGR3

liquidlogan on
  • Options
    King NadaKing Nada Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I just got a 360 myself last week and am enjoying it. Assassin's creed by itself was nearly worth it. A little split screen co-op halo3 with my friend until 1 am was also quite tasty. Rainbow 6 vegas demo was awesome as well, will be getting the full game asap. I have a regular tv but it's a decent 35", and stuff looks very nice on it. Only complaint would be blurry text in games sometimes.

King Nada on
  • Options
    Lave IILave II Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Woohoo thread, so all signs point to me getting a 360 delivered tomorrow, in a strange arrangement of birthdays, Xmas, fundraising, and so on.

But regardless, a few questions. Do we have a big list of peoples names to add people and what not? How does it work? I'm only used to friends codes?

Also, I've a 27 to 30" SDTV with RGB Scart, and a 14" LCD monitor that can pump out a massive 1024*768 at 50Hz. Is it worth picking up a vga cable for that? I'm tempted - if only for when the tv is in use.

Lave II on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    I just plan on picking up one of these guys: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.3666
    I mean, for twelve bucks and change w/ free shipping, it's a no-brainer.

DeathPrawn on
    Signature not found.
  • Options
    liquidloganliquidlogan Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Lave II: I think this is what you are asking. Xbox Live works based on Gamertags. Each GT is unique to a gamer and is carried across games. It is a unified system meaning if you are playing Gears of War, and I'm playing Halo 3, all it takes is for me to invite you to my game, you can accept, the console will prompt you to pop in Halo 3, and we're off running.

I'm not sure if there is an "XBL Penny-Arcade list of gamers", there might be, but at any rate, any PAers who are interested can add me (if they aren't of the trash talking variety).

GT: liquidlogan360

I have, and occassionally play, Halo 3, Gears of War, NHL 08, Rainbow Six Vegas and, not for long if I trade it in, Call of Duty 3.

liquidlogan on
  • Options
    Shooter McgavinShooter Mcgavin Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    After already owning the PC version (although not playing it too terribly much) and much procrastination, I broke down and bought the 360 version (vanilla, not GOTY). If you haven't already played it, it's a must have. Even though I own it on PC, I'm somehow enjoying it more on my 360. Maybe it's the fact that I can sit on the couch while playing, or maybe it's that I'm playing it on a big screen HDTV. Or maybe it's the controller. Who knows? You'll need to get it though.

Shooter Mcgavin on
    banner.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    After already owning the PC version (although not playing it too terribly much) and much procrastination, I broke down and bought the 360 version (vanilla, not GOTY). If you haven't already played it, it's a must have. Even though I own it on PC, I'm somehow enjoying it more on my 360. Maybe it's the fact that I can sit on the couch while playing, or maybe it's that I'm playing it on a big screen HDTV. Or maybe it's the controller. Who knows? You'll need to get it though.

What game are you talking about?

DeathPrawn on
    Signature not found.
  • Options
    Shooter McgavinShooter Mcgavin Registered User regular
    edited November 2007

What game are you talking about?

lol I suppose that would help.

Oblivion

Shooter Mcgavin on
    banner.gif
  • Options
    DaedalusDaedalus Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    If all you have is a standard def TV, I'd recommend you invest in Microsoft's VGA cable for your computer monitor. For just $40 you'll be getting a much better picture, and since most cards use DVI nowadays, you probably won't even have to switch cables (assuming your monitor has two outputs).

$40 is retardedly expensive for a cable. Get any old third-party $12 X360-VGA cable, or get a standard HDMI-DVI cable from Monoprice for even cheaper.

Daedalus on
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Rolo wrote: »

How do you have it hooked up to the moniter? The only way to get 1080p out of the 360 is the VGA cable or HDMI/HDMI to DVI cables. Component is good, but it's still analog. It was fine for me because my HDTV only does 720p & 1080i. So we need a bit more info on what you're doing.

I'm using the component out on the 360 to my 24" Benq FP241WZ, which has S-video, composite, DVI, VGA, Component and HDMI inputs. Then in the display settings for the console on the dashboard I pick "1080p" for the output. Games don't look as sharp as the graphics do from my PC, so I'm not sure if it's actually running in 1080p mode.

Brolo on
  • Options
    LibrarianThorneLibrarianThorne Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I use my 360 for games like Virtua Fighter 5 (lagless online multiplayer fighting game), mass Effect, Halo 3, Dynasty Warriors: Gundam, Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, Lost Planet (third person shooter, semi-successor to Bionic Commando), and tons of Xbox Live Arcade games including Streets of Rage 2 and TMNT 1989.

Put simply, the 360 is where it's at for me. I'm a hardcore, old-school gamer and while there's plenty of love for my personal favorite genre (fighting games, and who could be displeased with a console with Fatal Fury Special and Super Street Fighter II HD Remix?), the free demos have also gotten me to consider games I would normally not have thought about purchasing, like Conan. The 360 is, simply, everything I want a game system to be with all the games that I really enjoy. Now, if only they'd work on that damn backwards compatibility...

LibrarianThorne on
  • Options
    thegloamingthegloaming Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Daedalus wrote: »

$40 is retardedly expensive for a cable. Get any old third-party $12 X360-VGA cable, or get a standard HDMI-DVI cable from Monoprice for even cheaper.

I didn't realize there were cheaper alternatives, my bad.

Also how does the OP feel about fighters? I hear Virtua Fighter online is the hot shit.

thegloaming on
  • Options
    PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    So what games did you end up buying? How's your library looking?

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
  • Options
    abducensabducens __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007
    I hear there is the occassional hardware problem. There is a thread or two on this forum about it.

Now before the Microsoft Defense Force swoops in, the guy is considering buying a 360 and asked for info on it.

He deserves to know if he doesn't already.

Edit .. looks like someone did mention it, if prefaced by a "please don't actually read this" header:
    Edit: Casual buyers who are content with the MS 3-year warranty need not read the next paragraph!
    Re: Getting a Falcon. Just get the latest lot number/manufacture date you can. Shoot for at least lot 735+, and made October or later this year. Those are easy to check in-store (though not in a Black Friday crowd), and that will ensure you get an HDMI model that is at least a Zephyr. To greatly increase your "chances" at a Falcon, look on the outside label for team "FDOU", the latest possible lot number (in the 740s), and, if at all possible, a power supply notation on the label that reads "175W" instead of "203W". I understand from other forums that the 175W power supply is the single best indicator of a Falcon. But even without that, the team FDOU and late lot mean you're probably getting one anyway. (And really, you don't NEED to get a Falcon by any means. You're covered for 3 years!)

Yeah, for 3 years! After which, well.. you're actually prettty screwed. But three whole years!

abducens on