As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Elder Scrolls Online] Tamriel Unlimited now on XB1 and PS4

196979899100102»

• Options
    UncleSporkyUncleSporky Registered User regular
    How do you find campaigns "owned" by your faction?

Whenever I go into the alliance war menu there are just like 4 or 5 campaign types with one campaign listed for each, and that's it. I can choose home or guest for each one.

Switch Friend Code: SW - 5443 - 2358 - 9118 || 3DS Friend Code: 0989 - 1731 - 9504 || NNID: unclesporky
  • Options
    LTMLTM Bikes and BeardsRegistered User regular
    You'd either have to ask someone in game (guildie, etc), or go look on the forums. Usually the ESO forums, reddit, tamriel foundary, etc will have threads about the different campaigns.

You could also look at the population bars on the campaign. Lately on ps4, they have mostly been empty, but if you see one where one side has bars the other two do not, then it is a good sign that it is owned by that faction.

• Options
    I mean, there's nothing in the interface to search for other campaigns or anything. I don't know how you would add other ones.

Switch Friend Code: SW - 5443 - 2358 - 9118 || 3DS Friend Code: 0989 - 1731 - 9504 || NNID: unclesporky
  • Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Celebrate the 1 year anniversary of Orsinium!

Over the last year you helped King Kurog rebuild the great city of Orsinium, the long-abandoned capital city of the Orcs in the mountains of Wrothgar. Now, join us for Orsinium's one-year anniversary celebration on all platforms, beginning next Monday, November 7th at 10am EST. For this special event, we're offering the following goodies:
    Double the items received from crafting nodes in Wrothgar
    Double rewards received from the chests in Maelstrom Arena for both Normal and Veteran difficulty levels
    Double the number of reward boxes received by completing a daily delve or World Boss quest
    The return of the original Orsinium Collector's Bundle to the Crown Store at a substantial discount, featuring:
    The Orsinium DLC Game pack
    The Cave Bear mount
    The Cave Bear Cub pet
    Five Crown Experience Scrolls
    75% off Crown Store purchases of the Orsinium DLC Game Pack

Ends Nov 21

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie They/Them Registered User regular
    Well. Looks like my orc will finally get her cave bear.

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
    ironzerg wrote: »
    Chipmunks are like nature's nipple clamps, I guess?
  • Options
    Moridin889Moridin889 Registered User regular
    175+ plunder skulls, not one mask... :(

That was my first skull. Thought they were freebies :(

• Options
    RNGsus helps those who help themselves.

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    President EvilPresident Evil Let's Rock Registered User regular
    edited November 2016
    Speaking of expensive gold things, has anyone here ever found an Imperial book in the wild? I refuse to pay market "value".

Found something today :D:D:D

Also, guys, GUYS, just ran through City of Ash II for the first time. That place is B-O-N-K-E-R-S

President Evil on
  • Options
    Man with that Orsinium thing, which is a zone I haven't started yet...I really picked a good time to get into the game. Double XP, which was then extended an extra week, leading right into bonuses in another zone.

Unless this stuff happens all the time.

• Options
    I guess I temporarily screwed myself over in crafting, in terms of writs.

I had all my crafting at rank 4 for a long time and had a bunch of that level of material, and probably could've kept going for a long time, but I bumped them all up a point. Went to do the writs this morning, and I ran out of ebony for the blacksmithing writ, and noticed I didn't have enough for clothing or woodworking either. And I can't get any more of that level of material, because I guess I've graduated past it. Everything I steal from shops is voidsteel now.

I guess my blacksmithing level dictates what material drops, and I must've plowed through the ebony range quickly just through deconstruction. But because I haven't kept up the skill point investment, I'm now in this weird limbo where all I can really do is get more skill points as soon as I can.

But this is pretty annoying because I can't keep all my crafting at the same level anymore, which means everything gets turned in at different locations, so I have to warp all over.

• Options
    Lucid_SeraphLucid_Seraph TealDeer MarylandRegistered User regular
    y'all we should proooobably make a new thread...

See You Space Cowboy: a ttrpg about sad space bounty hunters
    https://podcast.tidalwavegames.com/
  • Options
    1-2-3 NOT IT!

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    CorriganXCorriganX Jacksonville, FLRegistered User regular
    DaMoonRulz wrote: »
    1-2-3 NOT IT!

n1woEHJ.png
    CorriganX on Steam and just about everywhere else.
  • Options
    Lucid_SeraphLucid_Seraph TealDeer MarylandRegistered User regular
    See You Space Cowboy: a ttrpg about sad space bounty hunters
    https://podcast.tidalwavegames.com/
This discussion has been closed.