As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Texas de Brazil group dinner year 2 the Meatening (signups ending Wednesday at 5pm)

StinkyTurdStinkyTurd Registered User regular
edited January 2017 in PAX South
So after what I considered a huge success last year I figured I would get the thread started to have interest in another Texas de Brazil dinner and to discuss what would be the best day so let's get discussing :).

Alright since it appears most people are good with Saturday Saturday at 6:00 PM it is. Please put your name in the google Doc by the 25th at 5:00 PM when i'm booking the reservations.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SDLTm7hWCgJAN5wXhhUEaiKjxRGteZKQlBBTj8xOFQs/edit?usp=sharing

StinkyTurd on

• shimwoodshimwood Registered User regular
    It's tough to say without the schedule being out, but I'm down for either Friday or Sunday.

khd33hubozxv.png
  • StinkyTurdStinkyTurd Registered User regular
    I may lean to Friday myself but ATM this is more just gauging general interest and so people know we're looking to do it once the schedule is up. In Hong we can get RILMS again to.

I wish I had my buddy's video of the wine cellar act from last year. That would certainly raise interest (among other things). :razz:

khd33hubozxv.png
    Giggity

• punziepunzie Cookie Pimp Registered User regular
    I didn't know this was a thing last year. I'm tentatively interested. Although attending a meal put together by someone named stinkyturd....

HI3789R.png
  • RILMSRILMS North BayRegistered User regular
    I am for sure up for going to Texas de Brazil again :)

Chances are, Friday or Saturday would be better for me

OtyHMcu.jpg
    After hearing how disappointing last years twitch party was I'm leaning towards Friday unless something big gets announced like a Nintendo party.

StinkyTurd wrote: »
    After hearing how disappointing last years twitch party was I'm leaning towards Friday unless something big gets announced like a Nintendo party.

Just invite Reggie to dinner with us. Problem solved!

khd33hubozxv.png
    You know if I had contact information on him is almost be tempted lol

• Christopher HuffChristopher Huff Registered User regular
    I'm not one to usually turn down steaks, but I kind of don't want to block off all my dinners ahead of time considering I don't know how much PAX stuff I get roped into. But I'll definitely be lurking on this thread a bit. ;)

gVqmaCN.png
    Most likely Friday maybe Saturday depending when parties are and which ones ppl are attending. Hell we could even do lunch on Friday if it's more convenient for people though I don't most ppl want to gorge at Texas de Brazil then walk around a convention center.

• CurvyKittyKatCurvyKittyKat Registered User regular
    I'm interested! :)

If we do it Friday afternoon then the convention center is going to need to provide Rascal scooters for all of us!

khd33hubozxv.png
  • punziepunzie Cookie Pimp Registered User regular
    Friday will be difficult for me, I think. I have a better chance of being able to attend on Saturday.

HI3789R.png
    Yea in a week or when a few days I'll most likely put up a straw poll for what day it should be on I'm just trying to get the word out a bit more before I do

Schedule is out. Saturday evening would be perfect for me.

khd33hubozxv.png
  • Christopher HuffChristopher Huff Registered User regular
    In regards to the schedule being released, you can take my name off the list. I won't even bother asking about making it on a Sunday because I know not everybody leaves the day after PAX ends.

gVqmaCN.png
    edited January 2017
    For Friday, I think I am busy until 9:30pm....

For Saturday, I have nothing scheduled after Acq Inc (Ends around 5pm) (First Choice)

For Sunday, I should be free after the Omegathon (Ends around 6:30pm) (Second Choice)

RILMS on
    OtyHMcu.jpg
    hmm so leaning towards sat then though i personally could do sunday to since my bus won't leave till 9-10ish but i know a lot of ppl me included went to dave and busters afterr the convention center closed last year.

• JurgmanJurgman Tech Director NYC, NJ, LARegistered User regular
    Yall got me at bbq. Everthing else iz sauce.

Jurgman wrote: »
    Yall got me at bbq. Everthing else iz sauce.

sadly its not BBQ more high end steakhouse with absurdly good salad bar. T lobster bisque is always a highlight for me :)

• Lord CarrLord Carr Registered User new member
    Coming to PAX for the first time, room for 4 more?

• futilesfutiles Registered User regular
    I might be interested, depending on my groups desires. But, what is the headcount at?

We haven't taken a count yet so no one can say for sure. I know I'm bringing two more friends along this year so we might need the entire back row of the restaurant! :P

khd33hubozxv.png
    Last year we had what 14-17? I really should call ahead to see what the limit is before I have to pay to rent it part of the restaurant and cap it at that lol

• MagmarosMagmaros Registered User regular
    The girlfriend and I would probably be looking to go too if theres space

• hobbseltoffhobbseltoff Issaquah, WARegistered User regular
    Depending on when it is, I would probably be up for it again. Did our group photo from last year end up getting posted anywhere?

row1.pngrow2.png
    Did our group photo from last year end up getting posted anywhere?

I checked last year's thread and the Pics/Vids thread but didn't see anything. FeelsBadMan

khd33hubozxv.png
  • WhiteLlamaWhiteLlama Registered User regular
    edited January 2017
    I definitely would be in. Sunday would be a little tough, but worst case scenario, I could probably fit it in. Friday/Saturday preference, but I'll make it work either way. If you need my number or anything, just hit me up.

WhiteLlama on
    twitch.tv/whitellamapoopoo
  • ClannMorganClannMorgan Registered User regular
    Sounds like there is some good eating to be had...have tentative plans for Friday, but still may be able to go

• PennyPtonPennyPton Registered User regular
    If you guys go Saturday - count me and maybe a few others in! Unfortunately, Friday we'll be super busy getting set up for a PAX party, and Sunday we work the convention all day and we will be packing up afterwards. I saw this thread last year and wanted to go! Hopefully things work out this year, but if not...then we'll try again next year!

• MurfMurf Registered User regular
    First Pax , so no clue what plans I have. Dinner sounds good though! Any night works.

• SutibunRiSutibunRi Montreal, Quebec, CanadaRegistered User regular
    I am intrigued.

Signup sheet is up in the first post please if your interested in going post yourself any any additional guests by the 25th at 5:00 PM.

• SutibunRiSutibunRi Montreal, Quebec, CanadaRegistered User regular
    The signup sheet appears to be Read Only.

I'll be there with three friends, though probably at 5:30-ish since AI gets out at 5.

khd33hubozxv.png
    I will ask some friends if they are interested as well, but I am in the same boat with shimwood with the time.

OtyHMcu.jpg
    edited January 2017
    i can swap it to 6:00 PM then no worries :) just stick yourself down in the google doc.

StinkyTurd on
    Unless Google Docs doesn't load properly on mobile, it appears to still be locked down so that I can't add myself.

khd33hubozxv.png
    shimwood wrote: »
    Unless Google Docs doesn't load properly on mobile, it appears to still be locked down so that I can't add myself.

try now sry never really use google doc.