As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[2017 Challenge Coin] Orders Closed. Batch 3 is shipping out!

• jdixon1972jdixon1972 Registered User regular
    Very impressed with this years coin! Can't wait to place my order, hehe!!!

• SepiothSepioth Boston, MARegistered User regular
    Coins look great. Can not wait to actually order them.

@SutibunRi a HUGE THANK YOU for setting this up and doing all the dirty work. It is so much appreciated by myself, the forum members here as well as a few friends I buy the coins for. One of the things I look forward to with PAX other than PAX itself.

4gzp0ml63v5i.png
  • SutibunRiSutibunRi Montreal, Quebec, CanadaRegistered User regular
    rrqkkeo5hk37.jpg

The two different greens on ducks as well as the black nose look much better :)

4gzp0ml63v5i.png
    I'm currently writing the email giving Kiddercorp the go ahead with this art, as well as confirming the price and ordering method for the coins.

• ironysparklesironysparkles Lowell, MARegistered User regular
    Whew, I'm super behind this year! The coin looks great - I'm not huge on the color myself, glad we're still also offering the plain silver.

Super excited to get a coin for me and the husband. And as per tradition, for my younger sister as this is her first PAX!

UyhWici.png
  • RenegadeTKRenegadeTK Central MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    These look great!

• brokenvegetablebrokenvegetable Virtual Photographer BostonRegistered User regular
    what is the expected cost per coin????

edited January 2017
    what is the expected cost per coin????

Last years coins where I believe $6 for non-color and $7 for color each. Plus a small shipping fee. I got 3 non-color and 3 colored and paid less than $40. I would expect this years to be similar in price.

Very reasonable if you ask me.

Sepioth on
    4gzp0ml63v5i.png
    Good news everyone!
    Kiddercorp got back to me yesterday, they took a well deserved break for the holidays, which everyone deserves!
    They've already sent out an initial order that should arrive from their factory in about 3 weeks. (They jumped a little ahead of me on this, but we'll toss out a second run before East, and then a final one after if we get enough orders.)

Regular Coins $5
    Color Coins $6
    US Shipping is $3 for 1-3 Coins, $4 for 4-6, and $6 for 7+ Coins.
    International Shipping is $15 USD for 1-6 coins, and $31 for 7+ Coins. (That kinda hurts)

I set up the order form and tested it, so orders can start now!
    Coin Order Form

edited January 2017
    mentioned people who expressed interest!
    and deleted the mentions to avoid a terrible comment chain on notifications!

SutibunRi on
  • SinoSambaSinoSamba CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    Ordered 1 of each. Thanks, SutibunRi!

3DS FC: 3239-2323-6239
  • Mercyd1403Mercyd1403 Registered User regular
    Put in my order a little while ago, and I can't wait to see them. Thanks again for doing this.

• nomisronomisro Brooklyn, NY, USARegistered User regular
    Thanks, I just put my order in :)

Thanks @SutibunRi I ordered my 3+3.

4gzp0ml63v5i.png
  • Streetlight345Streetlight345 Seekonk, MARegistered User regular
    Another year, another amazing coin. +5. Thanks again @SutibunRi

OgqpDBS.png
    PAX East 2019!
    Badges [X] Hotel [X] Time off request [X]
    https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/Streetlight345
  • DevereauxDevereaux Registered User regular
    Coins ordered!! :D

Check out my lanyard and let's trade ;)https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/Devereaux
  • Titan2101Titan2101 Registered User regular
    ordered 2 ty they look awesome :-)

• Le_GoatLe_Goat Frechified Goat Person BostonRegistered User regular
    I need to get an order list from the kids. I think they'll want in, as this will be their first PAX this year, but I'm definitely ordering. I love what you've done with the coins this year.

While I agree that being insensitive is an issue, so is being oversensitive.
  • rascrushrascrush Registered User regular
    screw it its only 9.00 guess i will grab one lol

i assume we were supposed to send as friends and family correct

• brokenvegetablebrokenvegetable Virtual Photographer BostonRegistered User regular
    I have ordered my 6 coins for this year !!!!

rascrush wrote: »
    i assume we were supposed to send as friends and family correct

You can, but Kiddercorp is a company, and they are selling us a product, so you are under no obligation to do so.

• eloelo That guy over there... Smoke stack central, NJRegistered User regular
    Yay! Ordered my 3 coins for this year. Thanks for managing all this @SutibunRi :)

0j92muX.png
    @SutibunRi sent u a pm

• abdoooooabdooooo Registered User regular
    Ordered my 2 coins! Thank you for handling all of this @SutibunRi !

So, due to it being y'know, Boston in early March, my only viable costume for East is my Captain N outfit with the nice warm letterman jacket..
    Which means I shall, at some point, be trying to get a Duck Hunt coin to Mike and Jerry while carrying around an NES Zapper.
    I hope you're all happy with yourselves!

• Le_GoatLe_Goat Frechified Goat Person BostonRegistered User regular
    ...I went snowboarding this weekend, so I have to wait for my next paycheck to order 6 of these.

While I agree that being insensitive is an issue, so is being oversensitive.
  • gregchick1gregchick1 Registered User regular
    Very happy with how the coins turned out this year. I've ordered my 4. Bravo!

• ironysparklesironysparkles Lowell, MARegistered User regular
    Thanks for the mention as a reminder! Just put in my order. :)

UyhWici.png
  • DanQDanQ Registered User regular
    uhhhg, so i just completed my order through pay pal and with the google doc, but i realized I mistyped my note on the paypal payment and wrote that it was for 5 regular coins and 2 color even though I paid for 8 regular and 2 color (and indicated as such on the google doc). Should I correct that on my own, or is it something where they will be going only by the google doc anyway. Just wanted to bring this up to whoever it might be relevant to in order to avoid confusion.

They should be checking the Google doc for that information.
    If any issues come up I'll make sure they get sorted out.

• DanQDanQ Registered User regular
    cool, and thanks for organizing this thing. If you spot me in the convention come sign me and let me know who you are, I'll get you back somehow.

• flasheflashe Craft Beer Aficionado US - East CoastRegistered User regular
    Looks good! Tanks for leading this once again SutibunRi!

• Jubes2681Jubes2681 Registered User regular
    Thanks for organizing this again, SutibunRi! Just placed my order!

• nsanensane That guy with the face. Registered User regular
    Got my shipping notice from them this morning. Great job as always, SutibunRi.

wK2XwhV.png
    PAX East 2018: Passes [X], Hotel [X], Airfare [], coin []
    Yay. Got my shipping notice today as well.

Thanks again @SutibunRi for putting in your time to get this done. It was a pleasure working with you and the commumity in designing the coin again this year and look forward to next year to do it all over and again.

4gzp0ml63v5i.png
    And thank you as well @Sepioth , without your willingness to throw together art these past two years, we would be stuck with whatever terrible monstrosity I could manage.. and I art at a potato level.

DanQ wrote: »
    cool, and thanks for organizing this thing. If you spot me in the convention come sign me and let me know who you are, I'll get you back somehow.

@DanQ
    But, we have met! I signed you in 2015! Did that not make us the best of friends?
    It did not.

But seriously, I'll keep an eye out for you.

• XenigmaXenigma Registered User regular
    edited January 2017
    Finally put my order in, excited to get my seventh East coin! Thanks to everyone for putting this together. :D

Xenigma on
    Pins? Pins!
    PAX East Attendee since 2011