As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Texas de Brazil group dinner year 2 the Meatening (signups ending Wednesday at 5pm)

• shimwoodshimwood Registered User regular
    edited January 2017
    It let me add a comment to the cell, but it's not showing any text. Looks like we need permission to enter text/formulas

shimwood on
    khd33hubozxv.png
  • StinkyTurdStinkyTurd Registered User regular
    alright last try b4 bed lol.

It's working!

khd33hubozxv.png
  • MurfMurf Registered User regular
    edited January 2017
    Look fwd to meating with y'all

Murf on
  • RILMSRILMS North BayRegistered User regular
    Are we going to do name tags this year?

OtyHMcu.jpg
  • Wzagorski89Wzagorski89 Sinton, TXRegistered User regular
    Hoyo all! It's your boy, Guz-

No, it's me, William. So I have till the 25th? Ok, yea, I can decide by then. Im working out how much I can spend, but seeing as how I'll get my paycheck on the first of Feb... Yano what, I'll do it this year too.

I'm recommending this to the people from the Dauntless community too. (I dunno if you can see the forums without signing up, but here's the link to their PAX South thread where I made it known: https://forums.playdauntless.com/t/discussion-dauntless-comes-to-pax-south/18677/44 )

It'll be good to see you all again!

#MonsterHunterXForTheWest , #MH4U 4613-9575-9123 , HR G3 Hunter , Insect Glaive user.
    RILMS wrote: »
    Are we going to do name tags this year?

It's nice to know we were so memorable. :razz:

I think if people just wear their badge it would suffice. Hanging out at the bar last year was a good choice too for making it easy to meetup before we meat up.

khd33hubozxv.png
    All I remember from that night is meat and the wine fairy....lol

OtyHMcu.jpg
    Honestly I'm terrible with names and faces so I definitely would not be opposed.

Remember all tomorrow at 5pm is the deadline please sign up by then you plan to attend.

The food is really good, I recommend it for sure.

#MonsterHunterXForTheWest , #MH4U 4613-9575-9123 , HR G3 Hunter , Insect Glaive user.
    edited January 2017
    GOOD NEW EVERYONE! After reading about the San Antonio restaurant event in the eateries thread I saw it had Texas de Brazil listed so I called and they are participating so the dinner will only cost 35$ +tax and will include bananas foster or keylime pie. So to make sure they don't get over booked I did make the reservation for what we're at now but I can add anyone who signs up by 5pm wed. And for Shimwood I did request to be next to the wine cellar :) .

StinkyTurd on
    Awesome work Stinky!

• acaraba2acaraba2 Tampa, FLRegistered User regular
    I added myself and a +1 to the list.

jf7bixxxlknz.png

• SutibunRiSutibunRi Montreal, Quebec, CanadaRegistered User regular
    StinkyTurd wrote: »
    GOOD NEW EVERYONE! After reading about the San Antonio restaurant event in the eateries thread I saw it had Texas de Brazil listed so I called and they are participating so the dinner will only cost 35$ +tax and will include bananas foster or keylime pie. So to make sure they don't get over booked I did make the reservation for what we're at now but I can add anyone who signs up by 5pm wed. And for Shimwood I did request to be next to the wine cellar :) .

zv6vagupelj9.jpg

My god, I might have to cut back on meat for a slice of one of them pies!

khd33hubozxv.png
    I want the banana foster.

• WhiteLlamaWhiteLlama Registered User regular
    So what's the plan re: finding one another at Texas de Brazil? :D

twitch.tv/whitellamapoopoo
  • ClannMorganClannMorgan Registered User regular
    edited January 2017
    I'm signing up +1, I'll update the doc in a bit.

I guess I already did it...I'm loosing my mind

ClannMorgan on
    WhiteLlama wrote: »

Meet at the bar the reservation is at 6:15 so that will give everyone a free minutes to get there introduce themselves etc.

• WhiteLlamaWhiteLlama Registered User regular
    Awesome, see everyone there - I'll get over there around 545 or so. Will be the guy with the Llama shirt :D

twitch.tv/whitellamapoopoo
    I will have my pirate hat on :)

OtyHMcu.jpg
  • thegirlinbldg8thegirlinbldg8 satxRegistered User regular
    I'm new in town and have been wanting to try this place! I'm in!

• SutibunRiSutibunRi Montreal, Quebec, CanadaRegistered User regular
    I'll be the guy who's wearing a brown bowler hat and looks like the dude in my profile pic for some strange reason.

Alright needless to say signup is closed and man 23 we're growing next year if we keep up this pace I may need to have a ticket system I suspect much bigger than this and I'll need to rent out part of the restaurant :)

Alright needless to say signup is closed and man 23 we're growing next year if we keep up this pace I may need to have a ticket system I suspect much bigger than this and I'll need to rent out part of the restaurant :)

Sadly only 22. I didn't get a chance to RSVP but one of my friends dropped out at the last minute so my +3 is now only +2. I was in charge of driving so I didn't get a chance to update the list.

khd33hubozxv.png
    Ah no worries I just got in myself waiting in the Marriott lobby till I can check in at 5

No clue what I'll be wearing but looking forward to seeing y'all. Driving in tomorrow morning from Houston.

WhiteLlama wrote: »

Meet at the bar the reservation is at 6:15 so that will give everyone a free minutes to get there introduce themselves etc.

Great, should be there some time after 5 I would imagine,. Either going to Uber or walk from the Center.

• punziepunzie Cookie Pimp Registered User regular
    You can subtract me and my +1.

HI3789R.png
    punzie wrote: »

No backsies!

;)

Sorry you won't be able to make it.

See you all on Saturday, making the drive up to San Antonio tomorrow @ 6 am

See you all on Saturday, making the drive up to San Antonio tomorrow @ 6 am

Same! well maybe leave at 7 :P

punzie wrote: »

Thx for the heads up they fit ask if anyone cancelled to let them know since We're taking up so much room. And sorry you can't come man

• thegirlinbldg8thegirlinbldg8 satxRegistered User regular
    Im planning on leaving from the convention to the food and back. Anyone interested in sharing a lyft or uber?

I'll have to pass on the uber, I don't trust them one bit.

• ImZelkovaImZelkova Registered User regular
    I know I'm a day late, but seeing a couple people drop out I figure I may be able to fill one of the slots. Let me know if this is OK.

d2kwAWv.png
    ImZelkova that should be OK I haven't Chen's the reservation yet.

• CurvyKittyKatCurvyKittyKat Registered User regular
    If you have any open spots due to people dropping out, me +1 would be interested, let me know!

• iAlexiAlex Registered User regular
    Hi there. Also wondering if me and a friend can come too. I signed up late on the google doc. Thanks!