As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

2017 Cosplay Thread!!

2»

• Options
    MidanMidan Registered User regular
    macrogeek wrote: »
    Daughter and I will be going as Mabel & Grunkle Ford from Gravity Falls.

Omg!!! I loved gravity falls!! I wanted to make a light up Mabel sweatshirt to wear but I decided to do Pokémon instead. I will definitely have to get a picture with you guys! :)

• Options
    vit.alitasvit.alitas deppressed, stressed, and obsessed (with nero) st. petersburg, russiaRegistered User new member
    Hi! I'll be going as Nero this year. I started the cosplay thread on /r/PAX, can't wait to see you all there!

signature image was too large, both dimension wise and file size
  • Options
    TPhalTPhal Registered User new member
    cuda wrote: »
    yk7ai9jhmlbc.jpg

Ill be going on Saturday as a diamond dog soldier. Any other metal gear cosplayers?

My friend and I will be going as Miller and Venom on Friday afternoon/night. I'll be various other characters from MGS throughout the weekend though.

• Options
    RenfamousRenfamous Weeb, Unexceptional Cosplayer Houston, TexasRegistered User regular
    edited January 2017

Fasten your half-cloak, better to roam...

#Saturday

Renfamous on
  • Options
    SplintershieldSplintershield Registered User regular
    OMG! Sooo much awesome cosplay at PAX! My favorite shots of my Hunter from The Division from Saturday:

rbm7pnksh7d0.jpg

7wjho6erahq8.jpg

• Options
    Christopher HuffChristopher Huff Registered User regular
    Loved seeing all the cosplayers out there. I regret not taking pictures this year but will in all future years (Assuming you don't mind of course).

gVqmaCN.png
  • Options
    Canderson1989Canderson1989 Registered User regular
    edited January 2017
    Wasn't at PAX South, but I've heard that there were numerous Team Skull cosplayers. Is that true?
    There were tons of them and they dominated MAGFest, so I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case here.
    Loved seeing all the cosplayers out there. I regret not taking pictures this year but will in all future years (Assuming you don't mind of course).
    Cosplayers are some of the nicest people at conventions. They definitely won't mind as long as you ask nicely. :)

Canderson1989 on