As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PODCAST thread: it's like Taco Bell on your wedding day.

turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dadis the best.Registered User regular
edited February 2017 in Social Entropy++
cAZ1bQq.png

Seriously, what the fuck? What did they do to Mandy?

X22wmuF.jpg
turtleant on

• Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    they look like Pac-Man from Pac-Man 2: The New Adventures

• PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    That's hardly the most disturbing tween frame I've seen...
    o860mR2.png

Mwx884o.jpg
  • NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    9fe4pilvdev1.jpg

• Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Jesus Christ

• replacewythyreplacewythy Registered User regular
    Alright, the thread's back, I can post my stuff about Totally Reprise! Luke is going to be a semi-permanent host now, and Ashley, Molly, and Luke are a very good podcasting combination so I think that's going to be amazing, I'm glad there's a podcast with all of them together on a pretty regular basis now.
    Official Unofficial Official Host Luke
    "I've guested so many times that now I can't actually leave."
    "An EP's like a 45 compared to a 33, if you glissando the fortessimo."
    "See, I don't do casettes. Those are a little too mainstream for me. I'm all about the 8-track tapes, and the wax cylinders."
    "My other obsession is listening to people tell me about Riverdale."
    oh my god I didn't know they were putting Sabrina in Riverdale
    Molly is very upset about Poison Ivy's new costume
    "Why is Archie a cute girl?"
    Oh man Riverdale killed a boy instead of a girl, good job
    "What the fuck is Archie?" I DON'T KNOW
    "It's a really... well, I was about to say it's a really good show, no it's not."
    "Marathon media is apparently 'a major player on the world stage.' Also they have like eleven tweets. And they haven't updated since 2014."
    This theory that WOOHP is setting all this up for product testing is pretty good
    Maxie did a good Mandy impression
    "Do you want another story about me being awful in middle school?" "YUP!"
    LUKE DUG THROUGH THE TRASH TO FIND A PEPSI BOTTLE CAP FOR EVERY THEY MIGHT BE GIANTS SONG
    "And the three of them step off the bus, Clover sees exactly one boy, and decides that's the one. I'm gonna fuck that one."
    "They have a minor conflict with another student at their high school, and the call up their spy dad to have her merc'd."
    "Mandy is like laying on the bed like okay, this bed's mine, you three have to share the other one, it's like they were gonna do that anyway." Yep
    "Now hang on. Now HANG ON there, Maxie. Did you just tell me to stop? Did you just tell me to stop when you just said Jerry's daddy? Did you tell ME to stop?"
    "Oh, by the way, we have gay David back this week." "God bless!"
    "And now Sam is fucking dead, I don't want to hear a God damn thing otherwise."
    Sam is actually superhuman because she is descended from an ancient race of warrior women, that is canon
    "Somebody cut me in line, I'm going to cut their throat. That's poetic justice, it is."
    "That looks like a screencap to me, I don't like it, but" "Welcome aboard, Luke."
    "We will get into this in detail in a few years."
    "And his plan is to just fucking kill them in an avalanche, which is pretty solid."
    "Can I just say, Mandy has never tried to steal their boyfriends, on account of none of them have ever gotten a second date."
    Alex and Mandy skiing down the mountain is so beautiful
    "My man Todd, my blond boy with a mullet, walks up behind Clover, in a speedo, dick all the way out"
    "They played chess together." "Do you think that's what Gelee thinks sex is?"
    "You made a reference none of us got, and we all decided to just sit in silence until you realized what you did."
    "I don't think Agumon fucks, but Greymon probably fucks." "I was about to say exactly that thing, Greymon definitely fucks."
    One time we had a substitute teacher in a wheelchair and one of the other students in my class mocked him about it, I think that guy's probably killed someone by now
    "Molly, I can't believe you're a snitch." Stitches are maybe better than severe burns
    "Mandy- no, I'm sorry, Maxie"
    "and podcasts we're not on such as the Digital Moncast, where you can find out more about Agumon and whether he fucks."
    This episode was not actually out before Cosmic Call, so teasing it ended up making sense

• PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    Also I'm reposting this from the end of the last thread:
    In response to the latest TWA:

Also I wanted to say "No it hasn't happened again and it doesn't normally happen. That's part of what makes it so stupid." then I realized that "No it hasn't happened again and it doesn't normally happen. That's part of what makes it so stupid." could be the slogan for the first two seasons of Power Rangers.

Mwx884o.jpg
    I have undertaken a task in the service of All Along the Watchtower which is causing me physical pain

• NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    Zeta marathon?

No
    This is something I have to do myself

• TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    Haha my question to twa inspired such a beautiful tangent.

I feel good about that now.

Tallahasseeriel on
  • Care Free BombCare Free Bomb Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    o860mR2.png

But this is Totally Spies, that's not so much a tween frame as a frame that's on screen for a full second

Also speaking of frames of animation in Totally Spies either I zoned out or you missed talking about when dude's beard started escaping his face
    b2zlena66r6a.png

Care Free Bomb on
    8saxds2jkfoy.png
    3DS: 2019-9671-8106 NNID: RamblinMushroom
    Twitter/Tumblr
  • The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    o860mR2.png

But this is Totally Spies, that's not so much a tween frame as a frame that's on screen for a full second

Also speaking of frames of animation in Totally Spies either I zoned out or you missed talking about when dude's beard started escaping his face
    b2zlena66r6a.png

oh my god

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • replacewythyreplacewythy Registered User regular
    I am always caught off guard by plot developments in Cosmic Call, because somehow I never expect it to have plot developments.
    "It's like they cut a tanning bed in half and laid it on its side."
    "Yeah, aren't unboxing videos usually... videos?"
    "Why are we even reading this story? This just kind of sounds like two weirdos."
    "Probably some other person will cause some minor grievance against him, and that'll be the next ten years of his life."
    "I realized I was going to say a rhyme before I said it, and I got very happy about it!" "You're a being of simple pleasures, Burt, and I really appreciate that on some level."
    "Maybe they're just shy, and it comes off as deeply unsettling."
    "We're friendly, I'm friendly, and Yaretta can pretend." "I'm a very good actor."
    This dating site is very concerning
    "It feeds on meat, and also depression." "I could be into that."
    "Maybe don't use this website if you want a dating partner, but if you're ready to end your life, why not feed something else?"
    "Don't go to Koo-Gor Dating! They're going to eat you." "That's actually the tagline here."
    "If your dad's a dadssassin?" "Yeah, I wasn't going to say it." "Someone had to, it was right there." "I don't think they did."
    "I mean there's a word for that already. It's patricide." "Oh, don't give me your words!"
    A SHOCKING REVELATION
    "With all these, you know, blood-pumpers on it." "Yeah, all those bright red blood-pumpers!"
    "Don't worry Jeremy. I get it." "Yeah, I mean I get it too, we're best friends! I love you, buddy!" "Oh, that's going to hurt."
    "We'll probably have other holidays between now and then. Like all the ones we know about that we aren't going to discuss right now!"
    "This episode just may be a stinker, Burt." I feel like Ashley slipped into her Jerry voice there, but it might just be that 'Burt' sounds slightly similar to 'girls' and that is the entire thing about doing a Jerry impression

• Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    16681533_10212016833682898_5924438230381811952_n.jpg?oh=fbf26c87555fb10777ed53fccd5c938a&oe=5905FE4D&__gda__=1497264326_c152a4edba48ece267f883e57a7df04d

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    Holy shit

signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    so what are the odds that colin mochrie will guest star on an mbmbam episode in 2017

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Ohhh, that's what fushigi is

• Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    @tal i thought more about your question about how 9/11 could've happened in metal gear
    it makes perfect sense if you assume that bush wasn't reelected

9/11 happens, war in the middle east happens, the people elect war hero George Sears to bring our boys home, then shadow moses happens in 2005 under his administration

• kowikowi Registered User regular
    Veldrin wrote: »
    Ohhh, that's what fushigi is

No shit.

PSN: kowi - WiiU: kowi - XBL: KoWi - twitch.tv/kowi profile.png - "Yes, Kowi is the King of All" - smilie.png Unbreakable Vow
  • BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    I have undertaken a task in the service of All Along the Watchtower which is causing me physical pain
    even-though-i-walk-through-the-valley-of-the-shadow-of-death-i-fear-no-evil-struggle-quote.jpg

CYpGAPn.png
  • cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    I don't know what real names go to what forum names so someone tell me who on the forum I need to yell at for getting power rangers music stuck in my head

• ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    Also I'm reposting this from the end of the last thread:
    In response to the latest TWA:

Also I wanted to say "No it hasn't happened again and it doesn't normally happen. That's part of what makes it so stupid." then I realized that "No it hasn't happened again and it doesn't normally happen. That's part of what makes it so stupid." could be the slogan for the first two seasons of Power Rangers.

God. Thank you, I thought I fever dreamed this

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • LorahaloLorahalo Registered User regular
    cB557 wrote: »
    I don't know what real names go to what forum names so someone tell me who on the forum I need to yell at for getting power rangers music stuck in my head

As in the whole crew on TWA?

I have a podcast about Digimon called the Digital Moncast, on Audio Entropy.

Me, probably

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular

Why would you yell at someone for this?

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    @tal i thought more about your question about how 9/11 could've happened in metal gear

9/11 happens, war in the middle east happens, the people elect war hero George Sears to bring our boys home, then shadow moses happens in 2005 under his administration
    the mgs4 database says that solidus became the 43rd president in the early 2000s

the patriots did 9/11

PNk1Ml4.png
  • SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    -Tal wrote: »

the mgs4 database says that solidus became the 43rd president in the early 2000s

the patriots did 9/11
    Metallic Archaea can't melt steel beams

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    I feel bad for not listening to Totally Reprise more often. It's been dumb and fun whenever I have listened to it.

• cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular

Me, probably
    YOUR PODCAST IS ALRIGHT

Me, probably
    YOUR PODCAST IS ALRIGHT

Thanks!

I'm really excited because I talked Mrs chilla into doing a bonus episode with me where we watch an episode of a show from HER childhood

And we are watching airwolf

edited February 2017
    Indie Winter on
    wY6K6Jb.gif
  • BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    That's some dope fan art but can we spoiler stuff from the most recent episode? I just listened yesterday and it's only like 2 days old

CYpGAPn.png
  • The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    Yeah y'all I haven't had a chance to listen to the new ep yet and you're kinda ruining that.

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular

Me, probably
    YOUR PODCAST IS ALRIGHT

Well this is objectively not true.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    i stole this post
    Vinny is Gladiolus
    Bakalar is Ignis
    Dan is Prompto
    Alex is Noctis

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    Dan telling someone they cant say they dont like aomething until they tried it killed me

Im dead

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    Dan telling someone they cant say they dont like aomething until they tried it killed me

Im dead

This is why I can't listen to that man talk. By all accounts he's a nice guy but I think I might actually break his neck if I had to be in the same room with him for long enough.

-Tal wrote: »

the patriots did 9/11

well shit

• AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    Oh boy this "how did Rita's space dumpster get from the moon to the earth" discussion.

*Feverishly starts writing an astrophysics email talking about orbital mechanics, relative velocity, and escape velocity.*

This discussion has been closed.