As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

East 2017 BYOC

• Options
    KilonumKilonum [E] Somewhere near BostonRegistered User regular
    edited December 2016
    And ordered for my group.

Just waiting on one last item in my checklist.

Kilonum on
    JfqWFk8.png
  • Options
    hobbseltoffhobbseltoff Issaquah, WARegistered User regular
    Looking to form a group this year and need 2 more people. PM me if interested.

row1.pngrow2.png
  • Options
    PolishPolish Registered User new member
    Awesome! The Fish Tank will be back with a new twist 8-) !

• Options
    thorkonthorkon Registered User regular
    Checking in! Will have a new mod this year. I'll probably do 1 more next year (2018) for my 10th year than might take a break. I'm running out of room for all the mods, ha.

• Options
    itzerokewlitzerokewl Registered User regular
    Got the passes for my crew...we could use some more people to make the group minimum and get reserved seating...so if you're LFG, let me know!

signature.png
  • Options
    ClannMorganClannMorgan Registered User regular
    In for two! See you all there.

• Options
    cpc197ccpc197c Registered User regular
    edited January 2017
    [Removed]

cpc197c on
    BP8CyRA.png
  • Options
    mayapplemayapple TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Is this one sponsored? Or we going rogue like South?

e6txb8m8cavf.png

• Options
    macrogeekmacrogeek Registered User regular
    I'm in.

• Options
    jrdobbsjrdobbs Registered User regular
    Is it possible to allow the BYOC attendees to have network access into the FreePlay PC network so we can access those game servers and player pool? Not sure if the two networks can be securely bridged or they have to remain separate. Found the Local SteamLan last year a bit limited in game servers and content and was hoping you could broaden it a bit by including Freeplay PC area access. Also interested in our bandwidth limitations for game servers that require internet access to play. As always thanks for the hard work and long hours the volunteers put in to make this happen each year. Looking forward to 2017 BYOC.

No matter where go, there you are.

dev

Get Slack

JR
  • Options
    iirc in the past they have been on the same network.

JfqWFk8.png
  • Options
    RooslinRooslin Registered User regular
    Do we collect our BYOC badges at the BYOC itself? I don't remember a shipping option this year and didn't receive mine with the other badges.

• Options
    Rooslin wrote: »
    Do we collect our BYOC badges at the BYOC itself? I don't remember a shipping option this year and didn't receive mine with the other badges.

Usually they are at will call. Sometimes they get shipped, but I haven't had that happen in a while.

e6txb8m8cavf.png

• Options
    If your show badges get shipped, your BYOC badges will be shipped with them, otherwise they will be at will-call

JfqWFk8.png
  • Options
    Kilonum wrote: »
    If your show badges get shipped, your BYOC badges will be shipped with them, otherwise they will be at will-call

I have already received my show badges but my BYOC badges are absent and this is the first year that I have not received them in the mail.

07tddxvv3wms.jpg

• Options
    I haven't gotten them shipped to me in a few years. Usually just pick them up at will call on thurs. I wouldn't worry. If you really want a hard answer though just email pax questions.

e6txb8m8cavf.png

• Options
    mayapple wrote: »
    I haven't gotten them shipped to me in a few years. Usually just pick them up at will call on thurs. I wouldn't worry. If you really want a hard answer though just email pax questions.

I cant pick them up on Thursday since I'm arriving late Thursday night and the line at the front looks massive every year. drop my computer off -> go park -> go wait in line to get my byoc passes -> grab my computer and finally check in? I've never done will call so I'm not sure how long it would take but to me it just seems like it would be better to have the BYOC badges at the BYOC itself.

• Options
    hobbseltoffhobbseltoff Issaquah, WARegistered User regular
    Rooslin wrote: »
    I cant pick them up on Thursday since I'm arriving late Thursday night and the line at the front looks massive every year. drop my computer off -> go park -> go wait in line to get my byoc passes -> grab my computer and finally check in? I've never done will call so I'm not sure how long it would take but to me it just seems like it would be better to have the BYOC badges at the BYOC itself.

At South this year they let you drop off your computer and held it for you while you went and got your BYOC badge, hopefully they let you do something like that.

row1.pngrow2.png
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Rooslin on
  • Options
    When should we expect group seating and the big ole thread of fun.

e6txb8m8cavf.png

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
  • Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative zerzhul. Closing thread...

This discussion has been closed.