As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[NFL] 2016 Season Summed Up in a Single Photograph

• MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    Maximum wrote: »
    The parts where Bill sits in a dark corner watching Tom and Giselle make love will be exciting.

Bill making Tom review the game tape and picking apart his mistakes will be better.

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Spooky music playing while someone is slightly deflating footballs.

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    The legal battle over his suspension for deflategate would be more tense than Philadelphia

• Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Werder says Romo expects a release, thinks he can start 2-3 more years

• SkwigelfSkwigelf Passed out in a cloud of farts and cigarette smoke.Registered User regular
    rhylith wrote: »
    Skwigelf wrote: »
    Does Mark have a thick enough Bahston accent, though?

Is this a real question?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2CA0_UE4yU
    Matt Damon is a jerk.

• rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular

I would actually be ok with this.

As long as he doesn't get hit. I like Romo despite him being a Cowboy. I don't want to see him take an injury that has a major impact on the quality of his life after football.

• FawstFawst The road to awe.Registered User regular
    Oh, the Tom Brady movie will be worse than that. It only covers Deflategate to now. So they win the 2014/15 Super Bowl, he gets accused, the long legal battle, they come a hair's breadth away from (probably) repeating SB victories, then they actually win the 2016/17 Super Bowl.

Fucking riveting.

And I say that as a home-town Pats fan. (Spoiler: this movie won't happen.)

• ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    I'm on board with the Tom Brady movie if there is a very prominent role for Michael Rappaport as Bill Simmons.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
    Well...the offseason has officially begun now.

"Following an incident reported earlier Thursday that took play in Pittsburgh, PA, Revis has now been officially charged Thursday with four felonies, including two counts of aggravated assault, robbery, conspiracy, and making terroristic threats. The incident reportedly occurred early Sunday morning at 2:43 am, where the NFL star was said to have knocked two people unconscious"

• MulletudeMulletude Registered User regular
    rhylith wrote: »

I would actually be ok with this.

DeAndre Hopkins deserves better than Osweiler. Would like to see this happen.

XBL-Dug Danger WiiU-DugDanger Steam-http://steamcommunity.com/id/DugDanger/
    Revis charged with 4 felonies and a misdemeanor

That's probably his career

Damn... I really like Chris Long

http://deadsp.in/SCruSDs

• LordSolarMachariusLordSolarMacharius Red wine with fish Registered User regular
    ...and making terroristic threats.

Is... that really a charge that can be drawn up?

Like, that guy who had planned a general attack on Islamberg didn't get charged with anything terrorism related. What do you have to say to get hit with "making terroristic threats"?

Like, that guy who had planned a general attack on Islamberg didn't get charged with anything terrorism related. What do you have to say to get hit with "making terroristic threats"?

I don't know but I'm really curious.

• A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular

Pull out a gun in a crowded store, point it at somebody and yell I'm gonna kill every fucker in here in 30 seconds.

That'd get it done, for instance.

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
    Trent Richardson arrested on third degree domestic abuse charges.

At least the cops didn't have to worry about him running away

At least the cops didn't have to worry about him running away

Sick burn

He did try and there was an open gap in between police cars but he cut back right into the back seat of one of them.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    I thought most of the cop cars have a plastic bench so you cannot cut it up or do other things with it

I was making a joke about Richardson's inability to recognize open holes.

BxQF5mkCEAEsgxA.jpg

TRich_real_bad1a.jpg

Richardson-2.jpg

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/jones-jameis-winstons-pep-talk-to-kids-sends-wrong-message-wvideo/2314204
    All my young boys, stand up. The ladies, sit down. But all my boys, stand up. We strong, right? We strong! We strong, right? All my boys, tell me one time: I can do anything I put my mind to. Now a lot of boys aren't supposed to be soft-spoken. You know what I'm saying? One day y'all are going to have a very deep voice like this. One day, you'll have a very, very deep voice.

But the ladies, they're supposed to be silent, polite, gentle. My men, my men supposed to be strong. I want y'all to tell me what the third rule of life is: I can do anything I put my mind to. Scream it!
    I was making an effort to interact with a young male in the audience who didn't seem to be paying attention, and I didn't want to single him out, so I asked all the boys to stand up. During my talk, I used a poor word choice that may have overshadowed that positive message for some.

Jameis Winston isn't fit to give a pep talk to anyone.

• XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    when baseball lets women play and every other league follows suit like 5-10 years from now

I hope Winston is still in the league and some lady hits him on a corner blitz and tells him to "sit down"

If he had left out the second paragraph his excuse might have been believable

• Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    Xehalus wrote: »
    when baseball lets women play and every other league follows suit like 5-10 years from now

I hope Winston is still in the league and some lady hits him on a corner blitz and tells him to "sit down"

A lady will be telling him to sit in a rocking chair in the corner of his assisted living facility when his quality of life deteriorates from CTE before that occurs.

diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • mcpmcp Registered User regular
    Kansas City signed CJ Spiller.

Honestly, I didn't know he was still in the league.

Also, I think Jamaal Charles is close to done.

• MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    If teams are still somehow signing Reggie Bush year after year then I'm sure Jamaal has a few more paychecks in him.

• mcpmcp Registered User regular
    As far as I know, Bush is healthy?

JC's knee is hamburger at this point.

• XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    Jamaal Charles' left ACL is a myth

Xehalus on
  • PellaeonPellaeon Registered User regular
    mcp wrote: »
    As far as I know, Bush is healthy?

JC's knee is hamburger at this point.

I mean, bush is might technically be healthy, as in he's probably able to show up at camp and run drills and such without a leg falling off.

But there's no way he makes it through more than 2 or 3 barely productive games before getting hurt, then heading to IR because anyone off the street is a more productive use of a roster spot.

• Fondor_YardsFondor_Yards Elite Four Member: Hydra Registered User regular
    This seems like a good time to remind people Bush had -3 rushing yards last year(for a cool 1.5 mill. Nice job Buffalo.)

Secrets, lies, and tragedy. The trifecta.
    3DS Code: 5043-2172-1361
    Xbone Tag: Salal al Din
    Matt Elam got pulled over this morning for reckless driving and cops found 126g of pot and 3g oxycodone, He was arrested and the Ravens already released a statement saying he's done with the team

• Fondor_YardsFondor_Yards Elite Four Member: Hydra Registered User regular
    Secrets, lies, and tragedy. The trifecta.
    3DS Code: 5043-2172-1361
    Xbone Tag: Salal al Din
    It's Revis Island, isn't it?

http://www.vocativ.com/falsestart/405828/nc-bill-parents-put-concussed-kids-back-into-games/ NC House Bill 116, if passed, would give parents the power to decide when their concussed kids can return to playing in games.

• FawstFawst The road to awe.Registered User regular
    Without clicking that link, I'm going to assume that this is more of a "I'll say when my kid gets to play, and I say you put him back in now!" situation than it is a "yeah, no, you're not going back in for a year, I don't care what the doctors say" situation.

Maybe North Carolina has more important things to worry about.

AP is officially a free agent.

This discussion has been closed.