As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

No Point In Giving Me Advice, Why Can't You Just [Let It Die]

• StupidStupid Newcastle, NSWRegistered User regular
    I'm super slow at this game, mostly due to my mid-game enjoyment. Most people play to advance. I play for the sheer joy of it and have no problems sticking around for mid-game content for a really long time. The nice thing about his is that there is usually almost always something I _can_ do to advance when I get bored!

I just fought GOTO-9 for the first time on 11F over this weekend. The fight lasted a total of 23 seconds. Kinda anti-climactic. https://youtu.be/34kmt4itfEc

I also spent a few hours raiding. I'm not sure about the matching algorithm. It keeps matching me up against zero-point opponents with two naked defenders. I stopped using weapons after a few of them and just started punching them. That got kinda boring after a while, but hey, free fight points! My team was at war with three other teams, so I logged in Sunday night and had three 21k rewards.

I also just learned about metal farming. Pretty much everything I have needs some flavor of green metal to upgrade at this point, so I'll probably be spending a week or so killing GOTO-9 and doing the gold box on 11F Nokejiri.

26904.png
  • Corporal CarlCorporal Carl Registered User regular
    Secret shop sells all metals now based on its floor location. Black, alloy etc.
    That's awesome news! But how much do they cost?
    Because Bullet Metal is 20k and that's already quite expensive; I shudder at the price of black/red metal...

PSN (PS4-Europe): Carolus-Billius
  • templewulftemplewulf The Team Chump USARegistered User regular
    Stupid wrote: »
    I'm super slow at this game, mostly due to my mid-game enjoyment. Most people play to advance. I play for the sheer joy of it and have no problems sticking around for mid-game content for a really long time. The nice thing about his is that there is usually almost always something I _can_ do to advance when I get bored!

I just fought GOTO-9 for the first time on 11F over this weekend. The fight lasted a total of 23 seconds. Kinda anti-climactic. https://youtu.be/34kmt4itfEc

I also spent a few hours raiding. I'm not sure about the matching algorithm. It keeps matching me up against zero-point opponents with two naked defenders. I stopped using weapons after a few of them and just started punching them. That got kinda boring after a while, but hey, free fight points! My team was at war with three other teams, so I logged in Sunday night and had three 21k rewards.

I also just learned about metal farming. Pretty much everything I have needs some flavor of green metal to upgrade at this point, so I'll probably be spending a week or so killing GOTO-9 and doing the gold box on 11F Nokejiri.

Holy crap, what level machete were you using? It took me much longer to kill her on my first attempt with a...+4 hammer, I think?

Twitch.tv/FiercePunchStudios | PSN | Steam | Discord | SFV CFN: templewulf
    Yeah F11 GOTO was surprisingly easy. F23 GOTO is slightly different though :razz:
    Just remember that GOTO (hopefully) drops only Candle Wolf stuff...

I remember using an Assault Rifle on GOTO F11... A while clip in the head while it was glowing red did wonders...
    And Rage + Iron is also good...

After Killing U-10 8 times, I finally have my 2 Red Milk metals to upgrade my Saber; its attack should be doubled.
    Now I only need to farm/expedition 25K SPLithium :wink: . And then I can kill people in half the number of stabs that I currently need with my +4 one :biggrin:

I'm getting a bit more confident in facing the 5-star Haters, but man, if they are carrying something burning, I know I am in a world of pain...

And now I can try to farm to travelling shop for bullet metal... Because Pork Chopper eats those for breakfast :bigfrown:

edited February 2017
    templewulf wrote: »

Holy crap, what level machete were you using? It took me much longer to kill her on my first attempt with a...+4 hammer, I think?
    I think it was a +2 two-star machete. But keep in mind that fighter was maxxed in strength (11/11) and luck (also 11/11 - I got super lucky!), had a +15% attack decal AND a +10% crit chance decal, and was wearing full War Ensemble equipment for even more strength boost. And I am level 20 with the machete.

I've since found a metal bat recipe and am working on getting my skill in that weapon up.
    Yeah F11 GOTO was surprisingly easy. F23 GOTO is slightly different though :razz:
    Just remember that GOTO (hopefully) drops only Candle Wolf stuff...

I remember using an Assault Rifle on GOTO F11... A while clip in the head while it was glowing red did wonders...
    And Rage + Iron is also good...

After Killing U-10 8 times, I finally have my 2 Red Milk metals to upgrade my Saber; its attack should be doubled.
    Now I only need to farm/expedition 25K SPLithium :wink: . And then I can kill people in half the number of stabs that I currently need with my +4 one :biggrin:

I'm getting a bit more confident in facing the 5-star Haters, but man, if they are carrying something burning, I know I am in a world of pain...

And now I can try to farm to travelling shop for bullet metal... Because Pork Chopper eats those for breakfast :bigfrown:

I gotta say doing a few dozen PvP raids really helps learning how to deal with haters/hunters. I actually have started looking forward to hearing that little alarm buzz when I enter a new level; redname hunters have the best chance for good gear drops. Getting SPLithium is starting to become a bit of a chore. It took nearly 90 minutes to farm the 72k I spent last night to upgrade my tank to level 15. Or at least, to buy the upgrade... it takes seven hours to actually upgrade. (Does it happen when I'm offline, or is it just "ready" to upgrade when I log in next time?)

Stupid on

26904.png
    You earned 72k SPLithium in 90 minutes by raiding? :eek:

I should raid too I think then...

How much money/SPL do you earn per raid?

And yeah, the bought upgrades continue even when offline...

With the red hunters, it can be good (high level hunter but with no weapons), crap (lvl.1 hunter, naked, that only yields 5 SPL), or horrible (fully maxed hunter, with max armor, and really upgraded saber/death burner). Because the AI does know how to do the 5-stab Saber combo + saber Rage attack one after each other with only 1 ms between them; it can not only perfectly block, and roll away forever, those attack combos are what kill me the most (especially if they knock me backwards so that the camera prevents from seeing clearly).

• Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    Raiding is absolutely the way to farm SPLithium, no way I would have maxed out my freezer without it. At bronze you make 800 per run guaranteed, plus the cut of the players SP, which was generally 1000-4000.

It helps to spend some time farming rank first, by targeting players with near equal or higher rank then yours, so that you can at least hit silver (>1000 rank points). This will boost your guaranteed gold/SP bonus to 2000. This can be kind of pain because a lot of the time the target list will only have low ranked folks, plus you'll start to drop ranks again when people start raiding you.

I think the rewards get crazy high (<20k) if you climb the ranks enough, but you have to go pretty hard to do that.

Beef Avenger on
    Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
    My new precious :rotate:
    evmrfnvki7rg.jpg
    And only 11K gold! So cheap! :biggrin:

How much money/SPL do you earn per raid?

Like all things, it depends.

I'm actually located in California and we're almost always at war with one or more teams. If I raid the team(s) that we are at war with, I usually get auto-matched up with much weaker opponents and only get 500-1000 KC/SPL for the raid (plus another +800 bonus for "winning"). Winning a raid against an enemy team grants "fight points". At the end of the war, I get a reward based on how many fight points I earned. Each raid takes about 3-4 minutes and grants 105-115 fight points. Doing 5 to 10 raids against an enemy will grant final rewards at the end of the war anywhere from 12k to 24k. We recently just finished fights with three different teams and I got 24k x3 (72k) KC and SPL in one shot!

On the other hand, if I go to the "random" tab - if we're not at war, or if I want a faster return on my raids - I can usually find someone on the random list that has a few thousand available for raiding. The +800 bonus still applies, so I get that in addition to whatever is listed. Once in a while, I'll see someone with 10k+ ready to be taken, which is super nice. Usually it is in the 1000 to 1500 range (plus 800 bonus!).

Raids are limited to 3 minutes, so you either win or lose in 180 seconds. If you finish faster you go home sooner. Including entry/exit animations, it can be as long as 240 seconds. So, on average I'd say its about 15 SPL per second spent raiding.

If you lose, everything on that fighter is gone and something ends up getting dropped in the opponents waiting room for them to pick up the next time they log in. I usually log in to find two or three random items laying around. If you win, you get all of the KC/SPL listed plus a bonus based on your rank.

26904.png
    Today is OMOKI 3F travelling shop day (go via 1F Ikegara to 2F Wanoki to get there).

I ran towards it with 30k of money, and it is selling blue and green metals (green metals are 30k), so if you need a specific metal for a certain piece of gear, go for it; it beats farming 11F Nokejiri for that random drop.

But no Bullet Metal <throws controller out of the window out of disgust> :bigfrown:

I do have the impression that it restocks it stock every hour (I bought a blueprint, and after farming around for an hour a so, a new blueprint was added).

And you can't log off, log in again in the hope to refresh the shop contents, I tried :evil:

I noticed that I am now 5-star farming; find a shop like that, kill the orange lv.125 Hater, gain 5000 gold and almost 1000 SPLithium, go down the elevator, go up again, and repeat. Very boring but somewhat acceptable.

The haters never drop armour though, it's always a weapon, and most of the time the suckiest (nope, have a Combat Knife instead of a fiery Machete.

Question: has anyone recently still received slowshrooms from expeditions? My supply has dried up, and I have been sending expeditions to the F21-F29 floors, which used to yield me 5-6 per hour, but I haven't received any the last couple of hours. Have they nerfed the expedition rates for that (just as with Transparangus)?

Because honestly, I don't need al those stamina-shrooms, fist-shrooms, scorpions and rats...

Defeated Coen on Nintanda F34, and managed to open the door so that I can go directly from F33 Togose to F34 Nintanda/Coen. Harvested the trap spot on F32 Kashi-Yama (?) twice, the first time it dropped a red metal, the second time a black one. I need a red DOD metal to make the Pork Chopper+ (who from then on no longer needs bullet metal, woohoo!).

Pro-tip: when using a saber, if your stabby-stabbing an enemy and he is in full-block-mode, stab withthe top trigger; you will lunge backward and do a forward stab which goes through the guard AND electrocutes/stuns the enemy for a little while. So if your top trigger stab hits, you can keep top triggerstabbing until your stamina can't take it anymore.

Also, play during the off-hours; I played a bit right now during the European Friday evening, and I got loads of hunters after me, all in serious business gear with sabers, deathburners and heavily armored. I even met one with a red nail gun (which must be the third incarnation, which did 450+ damage per nail on my armored body).

Made some interesting progress; found a side path on F32, which too me up all to F38, which connected those two floors together. But I did the gutsy move and explored that F38, found and escalot up to F39 which led to an elevator on the central tower, which means my unlocked central elevators above 30 are 31, 33 and 39!

Can I basically walk straight into F40 or do I have to defeat the 4 midbosses first (did the F32 and F34 already)?

I also like my own craftable Saber+ +2; if I have a bit more Pure Copper I can turn it in a +3.
    And a red DID metal will lead me to Pork Chopper+, so the future is looking bright :biggrin:

edited February 2017
    Made some interesting progress; found a side path on F32, which too me up all to F38, which connected those two floors together. But I did the gutsy move and explored that F38, found and escalot up to F39 which led to an elevator on the central tower, which means my unlocked central elevators above 30 are 31, 33 and 39!

Can I basically walk straight into F40 or do I have to defeat the 4 midbosses first (did the F32 and F34 already)?

I also like my own craftable Saber+ +2; if I have a bit more Pure Copper I can turn it in a +3.
    And a red DID metal will lead me to Pork Chopper+, so the future is looking bright :biggrin:

You have to beat the minibosses. There are red gates for 40

Beef Avenger on
    Steam ID
    I defeated Jin-Die on F16 over the weekend. The portion of the fight that happens at the bottom of the pit was brutal on me. I was doing great for the first 75% of her health and it looked like another blowout, and then she teleported into the pit and I ended up using at least four or five death metals to finish her off. Still, now that 3-star fighters are unlocked, I'm leveling up the replacements that I can. Level 102 haters/hunters are even more brutal now, especially with a brand new out of the box level 1 fighter. Before, these guys could one shot me. Now, I'm often dead before I even know they are attacking. Someone was specifically targeting me for an expedition for a good long time with a fully equipped level 102 hunter, and I don't know what weapon they were using but it was literally insta-death; I didn't even see a wind-up animation. They just got into close range and the screen would go grey.

Luckily (?) the raiding matchmaker is still putting me up against 0-point level 1 one-star players, so getting KCs to recover my dead three-star fighters only takes about 10 minutes. It's going to be a bit of a slog until I get a few levels back, I think.

26904.png
    When I have a brand new character out of the Fighter Depot, the firstthing I do is let them eat all the shrooms from expeditions I don't need; they only give 10xp, but hey, 10xp is better than 10 gold. Also, snails, rats, fish are eaten too.

On a day like today where F13 Okusa is around, send all your expeditions to that spot if it is in your expedition list; you have a pretty big chance that they come home with one or two golden snails, good for 4500 XP per munch/kill. I stomp the golden snails with I character I want to level in the waiting room, as I can take the shroom too that comes from the snail; you caneat it for 100xp or keep it for later.

At the stage where I'm at (the 30s), my expeditions often bring back golden skillshrooms; however, I have bought ever decal already a couple of times, so my leveler eats the golden skillshrooms for 500xp per shroom.

So gold creatures are your main friend for skipping loads of leveling...

Also congrats on killing Jin-Die, she's always horrible...

I remember during my fight I used invisshrooms to hurt her a lot when she was on top, and I used a sniper to shoot at her when she was in the pit... After a while she came back up...

But every fight with her is quite intense (F6, F16, F20, F24?26?, and apparently F38)...

• Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    I've kind of hit a wall now - everything I want to upgrade needs at least one kind of green metal, so it's just a loop of taking the elevator up to F11 and F16, hoping for a metal drop, and then maybe bimbling about to get some wire mountains or build up my kill coin stash.

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
    Yeah, the metal wall is annoying...

And after the green metal wall, comes the black metal wall, and after that, the red metal wall, and now I've seen a recipe become something of "you need red and blue metal".

F13 Kamoto to F11 Nokejiri (provided it doesn't have two exits, so that it has the trap place) is a trip you're going to take a lot of times. Luckily F11 Goto does drop his Candle Wolf relatively often...

I have been shouting at Red Metal Coen for not dropping anything 5 out of 6 times...

And those red metal recipes are not afraid to go "you need 3 red metals of these"...

When you're in the red metal stage you have to eventually just say "fuck it this is good enough" and power through to the end, as you're probably strong enough with shrooms

Steam ID
    Yeah, I'm mostly using red metal to upgrade weapons; I'm dropping all the 5-star armor pieces in my stash, so that I occasionally repair them whenever one of my expeditions finds a repair shroom, and I put on those armor pieces when I go for the big bad boss hunts...

I just encountered the travelling store in Ochinobu for the first time, and they were selling red metals but also those ultra-pure materials, that my Pork Chopper needs. Lovely :biggrin:

Also congrats on killing Jin-Die, she's always horrible...

I remember during my fight I used invisshrooms to hurt her a lot when she was on top, and I used a sniper to shoot at her when she was in the pit... After a while she came back up...

But every fight with her is quite intense (F6, F16, F20, F24?26?, and apparently F38)...
    I thought 6F Jin-Die version was pretty easy. Really the only problem is closing with her because she fires so fast. The columns in the 6F arena allow you to get close enough for the L1/R1 machette "jump" to hit her, then dodge away without taking any damage. The 16F arena bottom has huge wide open areas that make it really rough to get close enough to do damage at all. As long as she was on top, no problem, but getting the 2-3 hits when she was in the pit took far too long (and far too many Death Metals). My sniper skill is so low that I only did 23 damage per shot and using an entire rifle's worth of ammo barely put a dent in her health.

I'm going to have to farm for green metal for a while anyway, so I'll just level up the new three-star fighters organically. Outside of those brutally difficult hunter/hater fights, it's really not all that bad. And farming is required anyway.

26904.png
    The new patch has added one of the best improvements to the UI of the R&D screen: now you can see at a glance which materials/SPLithium you are missing.

So no longer the horrible situation of seeing "Yay! I can upgrade my weapon!", running towards the rewards box, extracting enough SPLithium out of it so that you're carrying 25K SPLithium, and then seeing you are 1 metal short of researching the weapon.

The bestest UI addition would've been a "total amount of gold and SPLithium" in the Reward box though, because now I still have to count and calculate how much of it I actually have in there :wink:

I hope they post the patch notes soon, because there were changes to Defending, making it possible more viable...

Oh, and apparently there's a new event that you can meet haters called YTYM@CHARGERS which wield a chainsaw scythe and their own Apocalyptic gear, and they can drop a blueprint of one of those; they can be found on floors F12-F20.

Quite nice of them to add content like this :biggrin:

• ImperatorXXVImperatorXXV Registered User regular
    The new update has been awesome. Gyaku still has additional inventory. Nice quality of life changes as well.

r7r7a0.gif
    What has been added to Gyaku? I visited one on the F11-19 floors, and I was silently hoping that I could buy stuff more than once, but that is not the case.

I managed to get hold of the weapon, chest and feet blueprint of the Chargers; that weapon needs 3 Bullet Metals and 2 Green DODs; it seems like a buzzsaw on a stick? Weapon needs green DODs, gear needs green MILKs.

What is less enjoyable is that the Rank 5 Haters have more weapons variation now, and Plasma Gun + Saber is not that nice; but the guy with the Masamune has been programmed to "if I press a button, he rolls away"; they seems much harder to get your initial hit in...

Mmmm, apparently Haters have decals now and have masteries, because I saw one doing very special moves, and when I pressed the right stick I saw he had the Tank, Poison Eater and Vampire decals in addition to Four Leaf Clover and something else...

Killed F36 Goto and then went for F38 Jin-Die, but the game let me go through a bunch of areas because it decided to place some stupid red doors in my way (or even worse, closed doors that were not visible on the map).

Met some fully equiped hunters (if they hit you half of your life goes, I stabbed an almost complete +3 Cleaver Saber S before I could kill them), so I entered the Jin-Die arena with a bit of depleted resources, but I managed to kill her :biggrin:

Got to floor 40 so that I now have an elevator AND a possible adjacent moving store site (but I still haven't spotted anything special about his stock... I also hoped that in the F39 area the store would sell lower class metals, but alas, only reds...)

I think I might need to Youtube the F40 fight because I have to do that without equipment?
    I'd better get my fist mastery to 20 then...
    And probably eat 20 shrooms before I start that fight...

I guess after beating the boss at F40 the mushroom lady will stock new decals?

Killed F36 Goto and then went for F38 Jin-Die, but the game let me go through a bunch of areas because it decided to place some stupid red doors in my way (or even worse, closed doors that were not visible on the map).

Met some fully equiped hunters (if they hit you half of your life goes, I stabbed an almost complete +3 Cleaver Saber S before I could kill them), so I entered the Jin-Die arena with a bit of depleted resources, but I managed to kill her :biggrin:

Got to floor 40 so that I now have an elevator AND a possible adjacent moving store site (but I still haven't spotted anything special about his stock... I also hoped that in the F39 area the store would sell lower class metals, but alas, only reds...)

I think I might need to Youtube the F40 fight because I have to do that without equipment?
    I'd better get my fist mastery to 20 then...
    And probably eat 20 shrooms before I start that fight...

I guess after beating the boss at F40 the mushroom lady will stock new decals?

final boss fight
    You'll get your gear back after fist fighting a few haters who're wearing your gear. You might be able to game this and make it easier by wearing nothing and just having stuff loose in your inventory, not sure.

The big help I did was I just ate a ton of shrooms before talking to Uncle Death, since the durations stack and cutscene time doesn't count. So I started the fight with a few minutes of invincibility. Still ended up running out, had to go through a couple death metals to finish off the boss

Steam ID
    Last week was a rough one on me, so I didn't get to play until this weekend, and then only for a few hours. The raiding matchmaking seems to have been much improved. I'm actually getting opponents that are more of a challenge and not a complete walkthrough. It even matched me up against one opponent that was higher ranked then me! (first time ever for that)

I found a flaming sword as random loot on F13. Holy crap that thing hits like truck, has amazing reach, and very low usage requirements! (The 3-star flaming machette that is next on my list requires 1200hp, which is unachievable with my 2-star fightrers.) I am really looking forward to being able to craft one of those swords! I'm guessing the blueprint wont drop until I get to floor 20+ though :sad:

26904.png
    The flaming machete isthe third version ofthe machete, so I you upgrade it 4 times you get the machete+, and upgrade that 4 times you will get to the flaming (battle) machete, which needs red metals (that's F31+ materials).

I believe the regular sword blueprint can be found on the F21+ floor (unless you go mad and start buying every blueprint in the travelling store in the hope that it will stock the sword blueprint at one point).

Although a quick google results in the Longsword needing Wire Mountain and Candle Wolf Green metals, the second incarnation (which makes it flaming) needs Mass of Iron Bolts and CW Black metals (but for some wierd reason, the third incarnation is no longer flaming).

I was looking forward to anything flaming, but then I got the Cleaver Saber, and that became my favorite; however, now in the upper 30s I am happy to have an burning machete just in case the opponent is heavily armored...

edited February 2017
    Yeah, I'm a crafting geek, so I upgrade all of my blueprints as far as they go as soon as I get them. (That's one of the reasons my progress is so slow in this game.) I'm using a +4 Machette+ right now and looking at the Battle Machette, but that flaming sword is soooo much better!

I'm working on grinding out Candle Wolf green metal to upgrade my Priest and Knight's armor right now. Unless I start finding more blueprints, that will be the last of my F11-F20 recipes to upgrade. Everything else is already +4.

If the standard (non-flaming) longsword is upgradable at my current level, but I can't get the blueprint until F21+ I'll probably upgrade that to +4 within an hour after I find the blueprint. I'll just have to collect Candle Wolf green until I have a minimum of 4 "extra" (after I upgrade everything I currently have). 11F Goto-9 is an easy 4-hit kill for me now. I'll wait until a weekend day when I can play for longer than 45 minutes, use one of my one-day passes and murder him incessantly for a few hours.

Stupid on

26904.png
    Do you have the complete knight armor, or only the pants?

Because I had to buy the helmet and chest from the travelling store, and for some insane reason the chest needs green MILK metals?

No, I just have the pants. I do have all three for the Priest set though the Knight seems "better"? I spent my time this weekend farming for the Apocolyptic Hockey set and now have all four blueprints. But they all need MILK green metal, that I have no idea how to reliably farm.

26904.png
    No, I just have the pants. I do have all three for the Priest set though the Knight seems "better"? I spent my time this weekend farming for the Apocolyptic Hockey set and now have all four blueprints. But they all need MILK green metal, that I have no idea how to reliably farm.
    If there is no F13 Okusa, then F11 Nokejiri has a trap that drops a random green metal. Or spend 30k on a travelling store between F11-F20 (unless it's the special Wednesday event where the travelling store stops a lot on F4 Momoki.

I believe the Chainsaw weapon is DOD metals though, but it eats Bullet metal too, and those are actually harder to farm...

I may be the only person here still playing this.

I got a Longsword blueprint to drop this week and spent the next 6 hours farming Candle Wolf Green metal. The first two were easy, but took too long. It needed three metals (one for +1 and two for +2). It was equal in damage to my best Machette at this point. Sword is a tiny bit slower, but it has more reach so I'm learning how to attack from a bit further away. Died a few times getting the range/speed down. Once I got it, knife wielding haters never get close enough to touch me.

Getting it to +3 took another 3 metals and that was annoying, but now it is my highest damage weapon, bar none. Seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, I stuck it out and farmed another three metals for the final push to +4 and then found out that it takes FOUR metals for the last upgrade. ARGH!!! Last night I farmed the last one and started the upgrade.

I'm still enjoying the game, but there are other games sitting in my queue that are begging to be played. This weekend, I'm going to be stamp hunting on 15-19 and likely taking on the level 20 boss for the first time ever. And maybe run a few raids to upgrade my bank/tank another level - I need 108k SPLithium for each!

26904.png
    I'm still playing as well! Almost a Champion of the Barbs but I'm working on a few upgrades for fun before making the final ascent. Red Metal is pretty easy to farm and I got a Black Metal system down that worked extremely well. Pretty much the only thing I felt that was farming intensive for my choice of upgrades was Bullet Metal.

r7r7a0.gif
    Somehow AdVenture Captalist, Clicker Heroes, Ghost Recon Wildlands, Lego Worlds and Darknet have distracted me from this game :razz:

I'm at the stage too where I have to farm just a few red metals to give my weapons that extra oomph to face F40, which I have unlocked...

Maybe I'm just too cowardly... :wink:

just eat all the shrooms and do it

Steam ID
    I could honestly just eat all my Guard Shrooms and brute force the entire climb. I always get an absurd amount from expeditions.

r7r7a0.gif