As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX East 2017 Pins

2»

• YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    Marino wrote: »
    Does anyone know the significance of the tree on the LE pin?

It's as accurate as the cactus was :kappa:

I don't know what you mean. The South cactus can't be found within 700mi of San Antonio. I think the East LE is an oak tree, and those are common in Boston. Now there are a lot of kinds of oak tree, and unlike the South LE, I can't tell from the silhouette exactly what it's supposed to be. But I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt in this case.

• ajetog@gmail.comajetog@gmail.com WisconsinRegistered User regular
    timmywil wrote: »
    Here's a spreadsheet template for taking orders from your pin group or whoever. Go to File -> Make a copy. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cBy4JsT5ctuZawnL-DLN8RffYxMeT0Qe7g3GXh2FNbQ/edit#gid=0

Thanks to @z for the original spreadsheet.

Awesome sheet, my thanks as well.

• theoriginalztheoriginalz PhillyRegistered User regular
    timmywil wrote: »
    I believe a Quincy reprint will be available at Amend's table at Bandland as well.
    He said he had a reorder, and hopes to have them online soon.

Trade pins with me! Pinny LanyardjlB4Ded.png
  • redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    I think tomorrow I'm gonna shoot pics of my trade bag and spoiler the images in here so people can check out stuff now instead of in the shuffle of the show and be like, "Why did you bring Disney pins as well?"

bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
    Anyone grab the Steven Universe buttons? Looking for Steven to (I believe) complete the collection.

bYf6vNQ.png
  • fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Did you trade any Disney pins at Pax?

I only went to the community trading event on Friday and just got turned off from trading in person honestly.

I know the whole trading game is about getting the most out of a trade, but for easy stuff like Behemoth pins? Eh, I'll stick to posting in the trade thread here and that's it.

I wound up getting three more chonku coins and getting what I needed.

So nah, no Disney pin trading. I'll probably just go and eBay them.

bYf6vNQ.png