As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Battleships Forever or: Holy shit this game is cool!

• Options
    CmdPromptCmdPrompt Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Oh it will be the spectacularest.

It will be up as soon as I learn to work Adobe Premier (as in, as soon as I say "fuck this" and go back to Windows Movie Maker)

CmdPrompt on
    GxewS.png
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    The Entrants

MetaHybrid
    Shygis Fleet
    shygisfleettu0.jpg
    Fleet Makeup
    Shygis Launcher (x15)
    Cruiser

Sections 4 (4)
    Point Beam 2 (6)
    Flak 1 (3)
    Gravity Beam 1 (3)
    Teller Torpedo 4 (4)

Max Speed 0.48 (4)
    Acceleration 0.04 (2)
    Turning 0.4 (4)

Total: 20

Himura Kenshin
    Battlestations Royale
    spacestationsn1.jpg
    Fleet Makeup
    Assault Class Station
    Cruiser

1 Dietering (10)
    1 Frosh Gun (10)
    4 Plat Fab (24)
    4 Impeder Fab (12)
    2 Lancet (8)
    6 Scatter beams (18)
    10 Sections (10)
    2 HP/Sec (2)

.84 Speed (7)
    .4 Turning (4)
    .08 Accel (4)

Total: 99

Mangonel Class Station
    Battleship

2 Lancet (12)
    8 Blaster Cannons (24)
    8 Weasel (24)
    8 Plasma (24)
    20 Sections (10)
    4 HP/Sec (4)

.64 Speed (8)
    .05 Accel (5)
    .35 Turning (7)

Total: 98

Vanguard Class Station
    Battleship

8 Tachyon Repeater (16)
    8 Point Beams (16)
    2 Grav Beams (10)
    2 Impeder (6)
    4 Deflectors (16)
    1 Nano Matrix (10)
    16 Sections (8)
    4 HP/Sec (4)

.64 Speed (8)
    .05 Accel (5)
    .35 Turning (7)

Total: 96

CmdPrompt
    Retribution Fleet
    retributionuh5.jpg
    Fleet Makeup
    Reckoning (x2)
    Cruiser

2 Platform Fabs (12)
    1 Deflector (6)
    1 Frosh Gun (10)
    2 Flak (6)
    2 Railgun (10)
    2 Lancet (8)
    5 Sections (5)
    4 HP/Sec (4)

1.20 Speed (10)
    .80 Turning (8)
    .04 Acc (2)

Total: 71

Relic
    Battleship

8 Demeter Pod Launchers (48)
    4 Point beams (8)
    6 Sections (3)
    6 HP/Sec (6)

.56 Speec (7)
    0 Turning (0)
    .03 Accel (3)

Total: 65

Retaliate

Battleship

4 Quad Beams (16)
    8 Beamer (24)
    2 Flak (4)
    1 Aegis Deflector (8)
    10 Sections (5)
    9 HP/Sec (9)

1.60 Speed (20)
    .70 Turning (14)
    .03 Accel (3)

Total: 93

Anthelion
    Seneschal’s Glory
    sgloryex4.jpg
    Fleet Makeup
    Attendant Mk II (x2)
    Cruiser

Sections: 5 points
    Armor: 28 points
    Pulsar x 2: 12 points
    Megabeam x 1: 6 points
    Demeter Pod Launcher x 1: 6 points
    Flak Cannon x 4: 12 points
    Point Beam x 2: 6 points

Max Speed 3.00: 25 points
    Acceleration .08: 4 points
    Turning .60: 6 points

Total: 100 points

Seneschal Mk II
    Battleship

Sections: 8 points
    Armor: 28 points
    Tachyon Repeater x 1: 2 points
    Mega Beam x 3: 12 points
    Flak Cannon x 4: 8 points
    Point Beam x 2: 4 points
    Demeter Launcher x 6: 12 points
    Demeter Pod Launcher x 2: 16 points

Max Speed 1.04: 13 points
    Acceleration .02: 2 points
    Turning .25: 5 points

Total: 100 points

Kenshin, you were doing some odd things with HP being distributed accross sections, and your points don't add up to 300. I set them to a straight HP amount per section, as thats how I interpreted the rules. If I missed something, please let me know.
    To make this easier on me or whoever runs this, please include a run down of your ships as others did.

Anthelion, I don't know if you gave Valkun a fleet name or not, so I gave you one. Let me know if you want it changed to something else.

MetaHybrid, 2 points into acceleration gives your ships .04 acceleration, not .02. I adjusted that for you.

CmdPrompt on
    GxewS.png
  • Options
    OctobotOctobot Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    looks like MetaHybrid had the same idea i did. i just couldnt get my fleet of ships to do anything against 3 100 point vessels (just didnt have the time to work the kinks out) Kudos to those who got the entries in, cant wait to see the results

Octobot on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Alright, I have a round done, but the only problem is that the export settings I'm using make it look like ass and a half :|

If anyone has experience with youtube videos and Adobe Premier, please PM me or something posthaste, otherwise I'm just going to screw around with it a bit.

This will go much faster once I get one done.

CmdPrompt on
    GxewS.png
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Anthelion
    anthelionhb5.jpg
    Seneschal’s Glory

v.

Himura Kenshin
    kenshingq8.jpg
    Battlestations Royale

Video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=tspHJl7qz4c

Results:
    Match 1: The Attendants cannot overcome the Battlestations’ superior firepower, and Seneschal’s Glory falls.
    Match 2: Senschal’s Glory shows early promise, taking down one station while losing an Attendant, but in the end, the Battlestations overwhelm the remaining fleet once again.

Victor: Battlestations Royale

CmdPrompt on
    GxewS.png
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    CmdPrompt
    cmdpromptty5.jpg
    Retribution

v.

MetaHybrid
    metahybridvl6.jpg
    Shygis Fleet

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP-cPioPShQ

Results:
    Match 1: The Relic falls early to the Shygis Fleet’s Teller Torpedos, but the forward facing Aegis shield of the Retaliate proves key, as it soaks up the rest of the fire. The Beamers of the Retaliate also play an important role: they are able to destroy the Shygis Launcher without being interrupted by its Point Beams. Retribution is able to take out enough of the Shygis Fleet without losing a second ship that the battle is won.
    Match 2: While the Relic survives the initial onslaught, match 2 is essentially a replay of the first match, as Retaliate is able to move to the front of the fleet and use its Aegis to soak up the Teller Torpedos.
    All in all, very exciting matches.

Victor: Retribution

CmdPrompt on
    GxewS.png
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Himura Kenshin
    kenshingq8.jpg
    Battlestations Royale

v.

MetaHybrid
    metahybridvl6.jpg
    Shygis Fleet

Videos:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xm6v31yrziQ
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=Zx0VVFvdkwA

Results:
    Match 1: In a completely stupefying move, most of the Teller Torpedo’s initial volley completely misses any station. Such firepower would have meant certain doom for the relatively poorly shielded Battlestations, but such is not the case. Poor targeting issues abound as the Battlestations tear apart the Shygis Fleet.
    Match 2: Essentially a repeat of Match 1.
    While poor AI is an annoying way of losing, it does speak to putting all of your eggs in one basket.

Victor: Battlestations Royale

CmdPrompt on
    GxewS.png
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Anthelion
    anthelionhb5.jpg
    Seneschal’s Glory

v.

CmdPrompt
    cmdpromptty5.jpg
    Retribution

Videos: http://youtube.com/watch?v=rRxEe2Pl_5o

Results
    Match 1: Seneschal’s Glory commitment to armor proves useful in ensuring its longevity, but its weapons and modules are too easily disabled, resulting in a Retribution victory.
    Match 2: Once again, Seneschal can just not keep up with the firepower of Retribution.

Victor: Retribution

CmdPrompt on
    GxewS.png
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Anthelion
    anthelionhb5.jpg
    Seneschal’s Glory

v.

MetaHybrid
    metahybridvl6.jpg
    Shygis Fleet

Videos: http://youtube.com/watch?v=IxMgc2rcP_M
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=TonUQ3pNrJ0

Results:
    Match 1: This time the initial volley of Teller Torpedoes hit their mark- but Seneschal’s heavy armor is able to absorb the blow! What seems like a victory at last for Seneschal’s Glory turns sour as most of their firepower is negated by the multiple Point Beams of the Shygis Fleet. The Mega Beams of Seneschal are almost able to defeat the Shygis Fleet, but not before the Teller Torpedoes wear down the armored hulls in the long run.
    Match 2: Once again the intial volley connects, but this time an Attendant is destroyed. Considering the last match, things look grim for Seneschal’s Glory, and once again their Mega Beams can’t destroy all 15 Launchers before the Teller Torpedoes hit their mark.

Victor: Shygis Fleet

CmdPrompt on
    GxewS.png
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    CmdPrompt
    cmdpromptty5.jpg
    Retribution

v.

Himura Kenshin
    kenshingq8.jpg
    Battlestations Royale

Videos: http://youtube.com/watch?v=TN0dQzTWb0g
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=qDTJiUE8EuQ
    The order in which I put the matches is not the order I played them in, Match 1 should be Match 2, and vice versa.

Results:
    Me describing the battles would not do it justice. Watch it yourself.

Victor:
    Retribution

CmdPrompt on
    GxewS.png
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Final Showdown!

CmdPrompt & Anthelion

Retribution’s Glory

v.

Himura.Kenshin & MetaHybrid
    Shygis Royale

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHv2fhdjr1U

Final Standings:
    1. CmdPrompt 3-0
    2. Himura Kenshin 2-1
    3. MetaHybrid 1-2
    4. Anthelion 0-3

CmdPrompt on
    GxewS.png
  • Options
    MetaHybridMetaHybrid Taste defeat!Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Haha, stupid tellar torpedoes have horrible aim, but I wanted to use them at least once in a toruney Awesome matches though, the match with CmdPrompt and Himura Kenshin was especially good, I think I saw a gravity beam being used to launch a peice of debris at another ship :^:

Nice Work on the videos Cmd.

MetaHybrid on
    3DS: 3265-5577-2211 NNID: Metahybrid
  • Options
    Himura.KenshinHimura.Kenshin Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Nooo! Well I guess that's what I get for skimping on defenses =P. Also, my beta fleet relied HEAVILY on Teller Torpedoes too... along with Gluon Bolters. I opted out on it.

Afterthoughts:

Much more defenses o.O
    Shoulda utilized Tachyon Repeaters much more, given their firepower and low price... One beta fleet had three ships with 30 Tachyon Repeaters each =P
    Shoulda made sure that my ships were absolutely point adherant (ugh, I was sooo tired that night =P)
    Coulda used Gravbeams much more... they seemed to have pretty decent results
    The final match when I was paired with the never hitting Teller Torpedoes was sickk. My favorite part was when two groups of Torpedoes crisscrossed and fired from two directions, annihilating the Attendant Cruiser they were attacking.

Himura.Kenshin on
    Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici -- By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe. ~ V

Nothing is stronger than the will to live. ~ Himura
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    It took me forever to run the matches but I still enjoyed doing it, and would be up for running more, either Fleet, 1v1, or something else. I started working on a program to make managing a campaign much easier, so I can get back to work on that.

Or has interest waned?

CmdPrompt on
    GxewS.png
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    I'm up for battles of any kind, but I think number of participants has dwinled. Maybe a simple 1v1 tourney should be next, so people won't have to worry about making more than one ship design for a Fleet battle, or invest too much time in a campaign game.

MetaHybrid on
  • Options
    RoundBoyRoundBoy Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I wanted to throw in some entries.. but I thought it would be a spam gun 'x' battle with 90% of a structure forward of the core.

I have no idea how to force diverse ships when the guns are so closely priced. maybe a nice hard look at damage delt and redo points accordingly ?

RoundBoy on
    sig_civwar.jpg
    Librarians harbor a terrible secret. Find it.
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    I posted over in the BSF official forums, hopefully we can attract more participants through that.

Another option is to make an entirely new thread- perhaps PA people would check that new one rather than this 43 page beast.

Edit: I mean a thread devoted to tournaments, leaving this for general discussion of the game. I wouldn't be surprised if people didn't realize tournaments were going on in this thread.

CmdPrompt on
    GxewS.png
  • Options
    AnthelionAnthelion Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Much as I love these tournaments, I think this will be my last one (for a while, atleast).
    It kind of feels like I'm playing a different game then everyone else. Maybe I'm missing something, or I just can't make ships meant for these tournaments. :|

The final showdown match was very nice, I wish all battles were a bit more like that. I'll enjoy watching more of these tournaments, and hope that they continue.

Anthelion on
  • Options
    th15th15 Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    New Version Released
    Get it here: http://www.wyrdysm.com/bfdownload.php

bfv83shipshk8.gif

Battleships Forever is now a finalist in the Independent Games Festival 2008! It's nominated for the Design Innovation award. Check it out here:
    http://www.igf.com/02finalists.html

What am I going to do about that? Well I'm going to give you more game. There's a really long list of bug fixes in this version. The last was really rather buggy.

The first thing you'll notice is the way the ships look. I've considerably reworked the way the sections are drawn in game. They now have a gradient applied to them so that the ship is brighter near the core and darker at the edges.

This is just the first step in much larger changes to come. I'm pretty unsatisfied with a fair portion of the game content at the moment. I'll be re-writing a lot of the career and re-working the missions. Adding the gradient effect to the ships is definitely a step towards making them less cartoony.

I know some of you have been waiting for ShipMaker 3.0 for a long time, but it's not ready yet, don't worry though, once it's done the features that it'll have will blow you away. Instead, I patched up the old version of ShipMaker (2.x) which is included in this version.

Full changelog available here: http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=1#1

th15 on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Nice job th15, keep up the awesome work. Can't wait for your New Ship Maker version.

MetaHybrid on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Goddamn, I wish my friggin BSF wasn't so plauged with these Direct Music Audio problems. Then I could run another 1v1 touney. *cough*cough*

Roflmao ^.^ =P

Himura.Kenshin on
    Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici -- By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe. ~ V

• Options
    jothkijothki Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I haven't looked at the new color gradients myself yet, but would it be possible to build a value into the ship model specifying how quickly the gradient changes for that ship?

jothki on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    I believe th15 stated that it has to do with the size of the ship, so it will be even regardless.

Unless there are any objections, I'll probably be starting a 1v1 tourny in a new thread (as to attract more people, hopefully), as well as cross-posting to the official BSF forums (once again, as to attract more people.)

Here is the rule-set I'm thinking of using.
    The important change is that weapons and modules are no longer costed different based on the ship, only speed, sections, and hp. Please let me know your thoughts on this.
    Parenting
    All ships must have logical parenting, modules must sit on the sections they are attached to and parented sections must touch.

Shields
    Deflectors are restricted to one per three sections and Aegis are restricted to one per six sections.  Aegis'd sections may not cover more than 90 degrees when measured from the core.  A ship may not have both deflectors and aegis.

Weapons and Modules
    Each section may parent at most two modules/weapons.  All weapons must use their original arc.  That is, weapons may no longer be expanded to 180 degrees in this tournament.  No attributes may be changed for weapons or modules.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attribute--|--Battleship---|----Cruiser----|----Frigate----
    Core HP    | 1 point/50    |  1 points/25  | 1 point/10
    Base HP    |      500      |      400      |    300
    Max Speed  | 1 points/0.10 | 1 points/0.15 | 1 points/0.20
    Accelerate | 1 points/0.01 | 1 points/0.02 | 1 points/0.05
    Turning    | 1 points/0.05 | 1 points/0.10 | 1 points/0.20
    Sections-  | 1 points/2    | 1 points/1    | 2 points/1
    Sec.HP Base|      200      |      150      |      100
    Sec.HP Add | 1 points/250  | 1 points/200  | 1 point/150

Attribute-------|----Cost----|
    =Projectiles====|============|
    Pulse Gun-------|----- 1 ----|
    Gatling Pulse---|----- 2 ----|
    Blaster Cannon--|----- 2 ----|
    Gatling Blaster-|----- 3 ----|
    Quad Blaster----|----- 3 ----|
    Repeater Gun----|----- 1 ----|
    Tachyon Cannon--|----- 2 ----|
    Tachyon Repeater|----- 4 ----|
    Tachyon Driver--|----- 3 ----|
    Plasma Charge---|----- 3 ----|
    Missile Launcher|----- 1 ----|
    =Beams==========|============|
    Mining Beam-----|----- 1 ----|
    Scatter Beam----|----- 2 ----|
    Beamer----------|----- 3 ----|
    Shock Beamer----|----- 3 ----|
    Mega Beam-------|----- 4 ----|
    =Point=Defense==|============|
    Flak Cannon-----|----- 3 ----|
    Particle Gun----|----- 3 ----|
    Point Beam------|----- 4 ----|
    =Misc===========|============|
    Demeter Launcher|----- 2 ----|
    Demeter Pod Lchr|----- 8 ----|
    Weasel Gun------|----- 3 ----|
    Pulsar Gun------|----- 4 ----|
    Sidewinder------|----- 2 ----|
    Railgun---------|----- 4 ----|
    =Modules========|============|
    Gosling Launcher|----- 3 ----|
    Nano Matrix-----|----- 10 ---| 1
    Gravitic Impeder|----- 5 ----|
    Platform Faber--|----- 8 ----|
    Impeder Faber---|----- 6 ----|
    Dieterling Devic|----- 20 ---|
    Flux Projector--| Restricted for AI reasons 
    Booster---------|----- 5 ----| 2
    Aegis Deflector-|----- 8 ----| *
    Deflector Shield|----- 4 ----| **
    Teller Torpedo--|----- 2 ----|
    Gluon Bolter----|----- 3 ----|
    Lancet Beam-----|----- 6 ----| 2
    Frosch Gun------|----- 15 ---| 1
    Gravity Beam----|----- 5 ----|

CmdPrompt on
    GxewS.png
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    use original wep arcs too? This could be an interesting set of rules. Frigates / cruisers should still be somewhat in line due to the section costs and 2 per rules.

hmmm...

Seperate class fights, or anything goes?

RoundBoy on
    sig_civwar.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Anything goes.

Quad blasters have been knocked down to 3 points.

CmdPrompt on
    GxewS.png
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    RoundBoy wrote: »
    use original wep arcs too? This could be an interesting set of rules. Frigates / cruisers should still be somewhat in line due to the section costs and 2 per rules.

hmmm...

Now that weapons are cheaper for frigates, it's probably necessary to prevent abuse of fast movement. If you want to make a craft that circles rapidly at max range and fires railguns, you'll need to either build in turning as well or put in multiple guns.

jothki on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    jothki wrote: »

hmmm...

Now that weapons are cheaper for frigates, it's probably necessary to prevent abuse of fast movement. If you want to make a craft that circles rapidly at max range and fires railguns, you'll need to either build in turning as well or put in multiple guns.

Frigates would cost 2x as much per section.. so theoretically you have less sections, or only enough for your weapons, no 'shield' sections to block shots.

A battleship with shields or similar railguns can defend... or if it hits with a frosch gun.. the frigate is done for. Unless you built a highly specialized bship with just close in stuff.

Its all about balance... but only because this is a single ship competition. If we were playing to fleet doctrine, i would load up each side of a bship with stuff and shield it.

RoundBoy on
    sig_civwar.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Alright, I opened a new thread for tournament discussion here.

Move all tournament related stuff there, and keep general BSF stuff here.

Hopefully a new thread will get us more participants :o

CmdPrompt on
    GxewS.png
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Do we even have any non-tournament discussion going on at this point?

jothki on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    jothki wrote: »
    Do we even have any non-tournament discussion going on at this point?

Sooo, umm... yeah, I, er, kinda... welll. Let's discuss these! All made by Novercalis.

isdfulldn3.jpg

And...

ssdfleetex2.jpg

And...

ds1rd0.jpg

=D

Himura.Kenshin on

• Options
    edited December 2007
    THATS NO MOON
    Words fail to accurately describe how awesome this is.

CmdPrompt on
    GxewS.png
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    New Version Release

Just added a bunch of new stuff so I really need people to test it out. I need to submit another version of the game to the IGF again on 18 Dec so I would really appreciate it if you guys could test this thoroughly so I can deliver a smooth product.

Two big additions in this version. The Rorschach Resistor and the Eos Battleship. The Rorschach resistor is a module that launches a pod that generates a beam-bending field. It works much the same way as the Teller, but instead of firing a beam it bends beams away from it. It is mounted on the Eos Battleship which is a new stand-off Battleship.

bfv84rorschachpf6.gif

There's a few other changes, mainly in the way interception works. Railguns are now interceptable, Rail shots, Demeters, Tachyons, Tellers and Rorschach are all part of a category of bullets that are "hard" to intercept. They only have a 24% chance of being destroyed when hit by point defence.

I've been messing a little with the sounds so some of the menu sounds are missing at the moment. I also rearranged the fleet selection menu so don't be alarmed. Oh yea, the Rorschach isn't in the shipmaker yet either. I'll get around to that soon.

th15 on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Just a small thing. When changing the stats of a weapon or module in the shipmaker, its size increases a bit.

MetaHybrid on
  • Options
    The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    MetaHybrid wrote: »
    Just a small thing. When changing the stats of a weapon or module in the shipmaker, its size increases a bit.

It makes them look tougher etc. so you can tell it is a beafier version of the gun.

The size of projectiles goes up too.

The Black Hunter on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    That new module, and the addition of 'interceptable' rail gun shots, will really change things up.

RoundBoy on
    sig_civwar.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    That new module, and the addition of 'interceptable' rail gun shots, will really change things up.

It seems like Demeter Pod Launchers just became even more powerful.

jothki on
  • Options
    EdcrabEdcrab Actually a hack Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I've started playing this again and I felt the need to point out that Novercalis's stuff is freakin' awesome.

For me the game's always been about putting together insane customs. To hell with you people and your "tactics" and "balance"! :P

Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    New Version Released

More tweaks and the Shipmaker now includes the Rorschach module so you can build your own bendy beam boats.

The first mission was heavily reworked so that it serves as a better tutorial. I must ask all of you to try it out to make sure that there's no bugs. I need to submit a version of the game for the IGF final round judging early next week so please try your best to find all the bugs in the game. Any feedback is welcome!

View full changelog here: http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=1#1

th15 on
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    New Version Released

Help th15,
    Vote for Battleships Forever

Vote here: http://www.igf.com/audience.php

bfscreen08ib3.png
    Talhydras's new fleet

Shipmaker 3.1 is here. I've implemented all of the features that I plan to for now. True customization is now possible with the new shipmaker, assign custom bullet colours, weapon specific values and many other things. It features greatly enhanced features such as group actions which allow you to move/clone/rotate multiple objects at once.

I've tweaked the hp formula for the game itself so that all ships are generally tougher. This should make combat slightly more drawn out. Another big change is that groups of ship use formation-movement by default instead of vice versa. If you wish each ship in a selection to move at its own maximum speed rather than the speed of the slowest ship in the formation, hold down control while issuing the order.

Finally, please do vote for Battleships Forever at the IGF website (http://www.igf.com/audience.php)!

th15 on
  • Options
    Kris_xKKris_xK Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    I really want to try this out, but the shitty website won't let me download it.

CURSES.

Kris_xK on
    calvinhobbessleddingsig2.gif