As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

After Parties?

1235»

• KrisstaKrissta New HampshireRegistered User regular
    Sudds27 wrote: »
    miker525 wrote: »
    Looks like I missed a whole bunch. I'm still trying to figure out what I'll be doing for drinks and fun Saturday night as well but I'll be hanging with Sudds and others at the Royale Friday night. The Royale is usually a good time, and hanging out with PAX pals is always a way to make it even better. Hope to see you all there! Will be in touch with others here and let everyone know what I end up doing for Saturday night. Or if there's a big group going somewhere specific I'll probably join that crowd lol

Yeah buddy! Saturday night plan... City Tap House 9:00pm... you heard it here first! Spread the word. If things change or people have a better plan then we'll post it here. I have ZERO plans for Saturday night and that's not good... so we might as well make our own plans!

Woot! If we end up going out on Saturday, I'll suggest here! Would love to meet you guys!

Ln5yLL7.png
  • robirexrobirex BostonRegistered User regular
    Looks like I missed a whole bunch. I'm still trying to figure out what I'll be doing for drinks and fun Saturday night as well but I'll be hanging with Sudds and others at the Royale Friday night. The Royale is usually a good time, and hanging out with PAX pals is always a way to make it even better. Hope to see you all there! Will be in touch with others here and let everyone know what I end up doing for Saturday night. Or if there's a big group going somewhere specific I'll probably join that crowd lol

Yeah buddy! Saturday night plan... City Tap House 9:00pm... you heard it here first! Spread the word. If things change or people have a better plan then we'll post it here. I have ZERO plans for Saturday night and that's not good... so we might as well make our own plans!

Hmm this is tempting. I might join you all. I was hoping someone would drop a surprise party. Saturday is ripe for someone to drop something huge, but nada. I'll hit you up for your contact info @Sudds27 . Still deciding if we're doing Royale or Harmonix on Friday too. I'm excited. It's happening bois. We're doin it! PAX in two days! Too much hypeeeee

6pq9je4.png
  • DemetirusDemetirus New Brunswick, CanadaRegistered User regular
    I might show up as well. I was thinking of visiting the City Tap House anyway (got recommended to me by a friend) so that would work out very well for me! Would be nice to meet some new folks. :D

• Oni-JOni-J Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    So heading to PAX East 2017 and I am in possession of two extra tickets to this event on Friday.

If anyone is interestested shoot me a message and we can work something out heh.

*This is for the Harmonix After Party*
    EDIT: Sold.

Oni-J on
  • KumaKuma Registered User regular
    Sudds, I'm in for that. I am going to PM you my #. Can you hit me up if things change?

f7v9h.jpg
    robirex wrote: »

Hmm this is tempting. I might join you all. I was hoping someone would drop a surprise party. Saturday is ripe for someone to drop something huge, but nada. I'll hit you up for your contact info @Sudds27 . Still deciding if we're doing Royale or Harmonix on Friday too. I'm excited. It's happening bois. We're doin it! PAX in two days! Too much hypeeeee

We are pretty much past the point of no return for surprise parties. It's tough to book a place in Boston the Saturday before St Pats. You should come by City Tap though.

f7v9h.jpg
  • craiolacraiola MARegistered User regular
    I'm going to do my best to convince my group to come out to City Tap sounds awesome. But the cold might keep us inside

DXLJjjr.png
  • altmannaltmann Registered User regular
    I have an extra ticket to Carpenter Brut tonight in Boston if any PAXers wanna claim it.

Imperator of the Gigahorse Jockeys.

"Oh what a day, what a LOVELY DAY!"

signature.png
    craiola wrote: »
    I'm going to do my best to convince my group to come out to City Tap sounds awesome. But the cold might keep us inside

Oh cmon, a little cold won't kill ya. It's PAX! Live it up!

f7v9h.jpg
  • DorksmetalDorksmetal Ann ArborRegistered User regular
    Oni-J wrote: »
    *This is for the Harmonix After Party*
    EDIT: Sold.

Man, I keep missing out in these extra tickets!

• ConstrictorConstrictor The Dork Knight SuburbialandRegistered User regular
    I also have 2 extra tickets to the Harmonix party. Usually end up needing them for friends but it seems like everyone that wants to go secured their own tickets this year so PM me if you want to rock at the hard rock tomorrow night.

• craiolacraiola MARegistered User regular
    Kuma wrote: »
    craiola wrote: »

Oh cmon, a little cold won't kill ya. It's PAX! Live it up!

haha I agree! I'm just a "the more the merrier person" CT/MA resident all my life and I still don't do well in the cold!
    I also have 2 extra tickets to the Harmonix party. Usually end up needing them for friends but it seems like everyone that wants to go secured their own tickets this year so PM me if you want to rock at the hard rock tomorrow night.

you should PM Dorksmetal since he was looking for tickets :)

DXLJjjr.png
  • Sudds27Sudds27 Registered User regular
    I don't like the cold either and I've lived in Boston my entire life! Every winter I wonder why I still live here. Friday night looks damn cold. Waiting in any line for an after party is going to suck. Good luck everyone and have a great PAX!

• LucarioLucario Registered User regular
    Also looking for a last-minute afterparty ticket if anyone has an extra - thanks!

• rpgamer246rpgamer246 Registered User regular
    Same here! If anyone has extra harmonix tickets I can meet you at the con to purchase them!

• BrparadoxBrparadox Registered User regular
    If anyone has an extra ticket or 2 to the harmonic party would be greatly appreciated

• KanikKanik Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    Sold

Kanik on
  • agreatrandomagreatrandom Wizard Outside BostonRegistered User regular
    What are lines like at Acer?

5rOQuX4.png

Design Wizard, Pizza Enthusiast, Craft Beer Extraordinare from MA
  • SleepSleep Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    Oops

Sleep on
    Looks like no last minute surprise parties

f7v9h.jpg
  • PurpleBekPurpleBek Manchester, EnglandRegistered User regular
    Salvatores is closed for a private event from 5pm but I've no idea if it's pax related

pax%20sig.png
  • CatalepticalCataleptical New JerseyRegistered User regular
    Just FYI, City Tap is currently packed (7:24). Plus, they are only taking reservations and the first available isn't until 9.

379by4cj0i1l.png
    Thanks for the info. I called it an early night. FYI the Acer party was SICK!!!

• agreatrandomagreatrandom Wizard Outside BostonRegistered User regular
    Surprise party -- Machinima at Cure Lounge right now.

5rOQuX4.png

Design Wizard, Pizza Enthusiast, Craft Beer Extraordinare from MA
  • miker525miker525 New YorkRegistered User regular
    Big shout out to @Sudds27 and everyone else I hung out with at Acer. This was probably my favorite party since the Wolfenstein party a few years back. Great fun with great people. Can't wait to do it again next year :D (p.s. thanks for saving me from freezing to death)

weZXr66.png
    Steam - Miker525 | Xbox Live - Miker525| PSN - MikeRosenberg
    Websites - Gamerations - MikeRosenberger.com
    Pinny Pals - Miker525
  • EchoZeroEchoZero Registered User regular
    Big shout out to @Sudds27 and everyone else I hung out with at Acer. This was probably my favorite party since the Wolfenstein party a few years back. Great fun with great people. Can't wait to do it again next year :D (p.s. thanks for saving me from freezing to death)

Got to agree, the Acer party was pretty awesome and between @Sudds27 being a damn hero and the other great people we got to roll with (like @miker525) it was a fantastic night.

It was my pleasure! Glad that I got to meet new people and give them the hook up! The VIP back elevator was pretty slick. Gamers take care of gamers. See you all next year!!!!

• DragantDragant BostonRegistered User regular
    Wish I was able to make it to the Acer party.