As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Sunday - early entry

manchesterclarkmanchesterclark Registered User new member
Can someone confirm - the website says the doors open at 10, but I've seen some mention them opening at 8. We want to get in line for a 11:00 autograph session and don't want to miss it. As it is cold AF out there, what time should we get in line for the main entrance?

• Options
    MephistoN7MephistoN7 Sexual Tyrannosaurus Keene, NHRegistered User regular
    The Expo Hall opens at 10. The convention center itself opens at 8am, so you can go inside and get warmed up before lining up in the Queue Room to go on the show floor or to begin lining up for 10am panels.

As for the line outside, it's hard to gauge. Friday was a 30 minute line wrapped around the building, but today they opened both sides to bag check so there wasn't a line at all (got there at 9:15, took 3 minutes to get in). Granted, this could be either as a response to the longer wait in the snow on Friday or because it was 11 degrees with a wind chill of -3.

But yes, you can enter the convention center before 10.

erdub14zr3u2.png

• Options
    whypick1whypick1 PAX [E] Info Booth Manager ~2' from an LCDRegistered User regular
    edited March 2017
    MephistoN7 wrote: »
    The Expo Hall entire show opens at 10.

FTFY. PAX is not just the Expo Hall.

They did let people into the building early because of the cold on Saturday, good chance they do so again Sunday.

whypick1 on
    Is it PAX <insert nearest future PAX here> yet?
  • Options
    MephistoN7MephistoN7 Sexual Tyrannosaurus Keene, NHRegistered User regular
    edited March 2017
    whypick1 wrote: »
    FTFY. PAX is not just the Expo Hall things that start at 10.

Sorry, you had a spelling mistake there. ;) Which is why I didn't say PAX because you can actually start doing things before 10 that aren't the Expo Hall or panels.

And according to their Twitter, they have opened their doors already due to the cold.

MephistoN7 on
    erdub14zr3u2.png

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    MephistoN7 wrote: »
    whypick1 wrote: »
    FTFY. PAX is not just the Expo Hall things that start at 10.

Sorry, you had a spelling mistake there. ;) Which is why I didn't say PAX because you can actually start doing things before 10 that aren't the Expo Hall or panels.

And according to their Twitter, they have opened their doors already due to the cold.
    The only thing that is open before 10 is the merch lite.

• Options
    Dire JayDire Jay Registered User regular
    No sir. My heart is also open before 10.

steam_sig.png