As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX East 2017 Pictures (nsf56k)

MelSnyMelSny New JerseyRegistered User regular
edited March 2017 in PAX East
Anyone have pictures from this weekend they would like to share? I was in cosplay all three days and would love to see cosplay pictures but I would also like to see other con pictures!

signature.png

"You want to kill me? You couldn't even kill my boredom" - Roronoa Zoro (One Piece).

Attending PAX East since 2011.
zerzhul on

• divisiontendivisionten Registered User regular
    Yeah. I was Ratchet and Clank and know I couldn't move because people were taking photos. Anyone have a shot?

• BlitherPantsBlitherPants Registered User regular
    Pictures are great! Unfortunately I really don't have any to share, but if anyone has the two Pikmin sisters I'd be happy to see it!

"WHAT IS THIS DEFIANCE."
    -Black Doom
    m21di0kqu3em.png
  • VGguy49VGguy49 Registered User regular
    I asked this in the cosplay thread as well, but I cosplayed (for the first time) as Breath of the Wild Link on Friday. I know others did the same that day, and I don't have any examples that I can share, but if some one does have any pictures (or at least guesses) from that day, I would love to see.

Wishes he could change his username
  • akbogertakbogert Registered User regular
    I posted 6 pictures with short 'stories' to my Tumblr, and provided a link to a public Facebook album with another 15 or so. Mine are just iPhone 5s photos, so I'm sure they'll quickly lose luster in comparison to "real" pictures, but meanwhile there ya go.

paxattendsig.png
  • InfiniteNuLLInfiniteNuLL Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    I'm going to be putting up any pictures I took over the weekend on my imgur account from my tablet. They're no where near professional quality (some are horrible) but I always want to share.

*EDIT*

And here they are:

http://imgur.com/a/xrpB6

InfiniteNuLL on
    FF14 - Failia Zebonaiza, Behemoth Server, FC: 404 Guild Not Found
    PAX East Attendee - 2015, 2016
  • mioratsmiorats BostonRegistered User new member
    I'm going to be putting up any pictures I took over the weekend on my imgur account from my tablet. They're no where near professional quality (some are horrible) but I always want to share.

*EDIT*

And here they are:

http://imgur.com/a/xrpB6

Hahaha I'm pretty sure you and I took pictures of the Logan/Laura pair at the same time. Definitely in the same spot:
    tumblr_ompmh9bwJ11qewoi1o1_640.jpg

paxattendsig.png
  • GrimglaiveGrimglaive Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    MelSny wrote: »
    Anyone have pictures from this weekend they would like to share? I was in cosplay all three days and would love to see cosplay pictures but I would also like to see other con pictures!
    To confirm, were you the gal in the Assassin's Creed cosplay?
    VGguy49 wrote: »
    I asked this in the cosplay thread as well, but I cosplayed (for the first time) as Breath of the Wild Link on Friday. I know others did the same that day, and I don't have any examples that I can share, but if some one does have any pictures (or at least guesses) from that day, I would love to see.
    That sounds awesome! Do you have any pictures?

And does anyone know who the Nier Automata cosplayer was working at the Square Enix booth? I thought she was great and would love to spread the word.

zerzhul on
    edited March 2017
    Grimglaive wrote: »
    And does anyone know who the Nier Automata cosplayer was working at the Square Enix booth? I thought she was great and would love to spread the word.

YES! Her name is Amethyst Leon and she is phenomenal.

akbogert on
    paxattendsig.png
  • MelSnyMelSny New JerseyRegistered User regular
    MelSny wrote: »

To confirm, were you the gal in the Assassin's Creed cosplay?

On Friday I was dressed in a purple ballgown as a princess wearing my Pinny Arcade pins on a sash.
    Saturday I was dressed as Ciri from the Witcher III, my husband was dressed as Geralt (same outfit as my profile picture)
    Sunday I was dressed as Futaba Sakura from Persona 5 (Long orange hair with big round glasses and headphones)

signature.png

"You want to kill me? You couldn't even kill my boredom" - Roronoa Zoro (One Piece).

Attending PAX East since 2011.
  • FunnelKing27FunnelKing27 Registered User regular
    Have some pretty good pics on my Imigur. I usually get a lot more but its not as easy when cosplaying.

Here they are. https://imgur.com/a/kQSOQ

• Canderson1989Canderson1989 Registered User regular
    I also like to share my cosplay pictures I've taken this year. Due to Enforcing, I don't have as many as I hoped.

http://m.imgur.com/a/LO2ho

• cpc197ccpc197c Registered User regular
    Wonder if anyone got some of the BYOC area. I, like an idiot, didn't take pictures of either my own computer or the other awesome ones there (the zelda cube and fishtank being the ones that come to mind).

BP8CyRA.png
    VGguy49 wrote:

That sounds awesome! Do you have any pictures?

Did you mean to copy my earlier comment or did my username somehow get confused in there?

• GrimglaiveGrimglaive Registered User regular
    VGguy49 wrote:
    Did you mean to copy my earlier comment or did my username somehow get confused in there?
    My bad. I was referring to your Breath of the Wild cosplay. :)

VGguy49 wrote:

I don't know if I have any good pictures but I can try.

• Consti2tionConsti2tion Registered User regular
    If i'm able to score tickets for next year, I think I'm going to dedicate 1 day to Taking pictures Spoilered due to large images.
    h5sydhH.jpgk74oorB.jpgUNRJKJQ.jpgGXGKagw.jpg1A2hWOI.jpgrAzZLbu.jpgERyOGv6.jpgeNfBwDH.jpgCad9Gys.jpg

VGguy49 wrote: »
    VGguy49 wrote:

I don't know if I have any good pictures but I can try.

I have one picture I know I can share but I am waiting on another picture to see if its good.

• DanQDanQ Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    alright, here you go guys, my suit pics

https://imgur.com/a/CRqF7

wtkil0anfiam.jpg

DanQ on
    VGguy49 wrote:

Better late than never. This is the best I could find, it isn't that good but the other picture I had wouldn't work:
    ysyzkcfrelel.jpg

• LuminaDragonLuminaDragon Registered User new member
    I went as Shenron from DragonballZ. I have a cosplay page Dragoness Cosplay on Facebook if anyone posted to Facebook and wants to tag it :)

There were so many great cosplays!!!!