As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[MechWarrior/Battletech] The Oosik Irregulars are going to become canon! *EVACUATE THREAD*

• NipsNips He/Him Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular
    Buttcleft wrote: »
    Nips wrote: »
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    on the subject of Best Banshee BNC-3S 5xML 2xLL 43xHeat Sinks 260STD

Wait is this like, a real build? If so, how does it work cause I am super curious to run it.

Are the standard heatsinks for crit reasons?

IIRC, Padre was originally too cheap to put on DHS, and worked out a build with singles that wouldn't​ combust on firing its weapons.

It just turns out to be really tanky and heat efficient, despite the lower tech base.

It had nothing to do with cheap and everything to do with feeling like doing something stupid.

Its basically a jenner that has ended up on "My 600lbs life"

I swear I remember you saying in Vent at the time you were C-Bill poor, but I'm just as likely to have misremembered.

JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • ButtcleftButtcleft Registered User regular
    on the subject of Best Banshee BNC-3S 5xML 2xLL 43xHeat Sinks 260STD

Wait is this like, a real build? If so, how does it work cause I am super curious to run it.

Are the standard heatsinks for crit reasons?

IIRC, Padre was originally too cheap to put on DHS, and worked out a build with singles that wouldn't​ combust on firing its weapons.

It just turns out to be really tanky and heat efficient, despite the lower tech base.

It had nothing to do with cheap and everything to do with feeling like doing something stupid.

Its basically a jenner that has ended up on "My 600lbs life"

I swear I remember you saying in Vent at the time you were C-Bill poor, but I'm just as likely to have misremembered.

I'unno.

Maybe.

i'm lucky if I remember what I did 3 days ago, much less year+ ago.

• Gnome-InterruptusGnome-Interruptus Registered User regular
    H3Knuckles wrote: »
    Betsuni wrote: »
    Erlkönig wrote: »
    So, how is this (essentially my idea of a Clan Atlas)? And what would you recommend for the last ton & crit? TarCom 1, or Active Probe, or more ammo? It's a Spirit Bear with a 300XL, nearly full armor, UAC20 (8 tons ammo), 4xSRM6+A (6 tons ammo), & 2x ERPPC. The PPC's are for a little long-range poke, the UAC and SRM's are the main weapons (one to punch holes, the other to seek crits; coincidentally, both weapon groups make 30 heat). I was tempted to go with sSRM's to match the range of the Ultra, but IIRC you all seemed to feel regular SRMs were better?

I tried 6xSRM6+A but found it ran way too hot for brawling work (it would definitely require doubling their weapon group so you can launch all ze missiles on one, and chain-fire them on the other). Other than that, the UAC20 + SRM combo is brutal. As for Streaks versus standard SRMs, there are two main problems with Streaks: 1) the cooldown on the Streak-6es is way too long for brawling, and 2) Streaks scatter the damage of the missiles too much. With standard SRMs with Artemis, you're looking at a concentrated cloud of hurt as soon as they walk into range of you.

EDIT - and, just for reference, this is the Spirit Bear build that I use (or close to it...I can't recall exactly how it's all laid out).

I actually run pretty much meta build with the 4SRM6As, 2LBX20, and 2ERSL (for shooting down UAVs). I have it completely mastered so probably why the heat doesn't effect me much at all now. It also can sprint at 90 KPH with its MASC. You really need to shield the LBX though since it is pretty delicate. I found any of the Kodiaks with ERPPCs run way too hot leaving it way too vulnerable.

It pretty much is like this, but with 2ERSL - SPIRIT BEAR

Maybe I'm not understanding things. 4xSRM6 is 16 heat (4x4), UAC20 is 14 heat (2x7), with 16 double heat sinks (accounting for the 2 heat from running), that's heat neutral by tabletop rules (32-32). Similarly, 2xERPPC's is 30 heat (2x15), which again would be heat neutral even while running. The heat values for these weapons are the same in MWO, so why are you guys saying the heat is a problem?

Couple things:
    1. In tabletop, a turn is 10 seconds, you can fire your weapons once each, which is a drastically lower rate of fire from MWO
    2. MWO reduced the effectiveness of heat sinks because they have skills to increase dissipation and a much higher heat cap (around 4x higher in some cases)

steam_sig.png
    MWO: Adamski
  • ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Plus unlike the TT heat scale, in MWO you don't suffer any problems until you max out

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • McGibsMcGibs TorontoRegistered User regular
    I drew a dinky little MadCat today while bored at a comicon. It has LRM 5s because they're cuter than 20s.
    madcat.jpg

website_header.jpg
  • SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Betsuni wrote: »
    So, how is this (essentially my idea of a Clan Atlas)? And what would you recommend for the last ton & crit? TarCom 1, or Active Probe, or more ammo? It's a Spirit Bear with a 300XL, nearly full armor, UAC20 (8 tons ammo), 4xSRM6+A (6 tons ammo), & 2x ERPPC. The PPC's are for a little long-range poke, the UAC and SRM's are the main weapons (one to punch holes, the other to seek crits; coincidentally, both weapon groups make 30 heat). I was tempted to go with sSRM's to match the range of the Ultra, but IIRC you all seemed to feel regular SRMs were better?

I tried 6xSRM6+A but found it ran way too hot for brawling work (it would definitely require doubling their weapon group so you can launch all ze missiles on one, and chain-fire them on the other). Other than that, the UAC20 + SRM combo is brutal. As for Streaks versus standard SRMs, there are two main problems with Streaks: 1) the cooldown on the Streak-6es is way too long for brawling, and 2) Streaks scatter the damage of the missiles too much. With standard SRMs with Artemis, you're looking at a concentrated cloud of hurt as soon as they walk into range of you.

EDIT - and, just for reference, this is the Spirit Bear build that I use (or close to it...I can't recall exactly how it's all laid out).

I actually run pretty much meta build with the 4SRM6As, 2LBX20, and 2ERSL (for shooting down UAVs). I have it completely mastered so probably why the heat doesn't effect me much at all now. It also can sprint at 90 KPH with its MASC. You really need to shield the LBX though since it is pretty delicate. I found any of the Kodiaks with ERPPCs run way too hot leaving it way too vulnerable.

It pretty much is like this, but with 2ERSL - SPIRIT BEAR

Maybe I'm not understanding things. 4xSRM6 is 16 heat (4x4), UAC20 is 14 heat (2x7), with 16 double heat sinks (accounting for the 2 heat from running), that's heat neutral by tabletop rules (32-32). Similarly, 2xERPPC's is 30 heat (2x15), which again would be heat neutral even while running. The heat values for these weapons are the same in MWO, so why are you guys saying the heat is a problem?

Couple things:
    1. In tabletop, a turn is 10 seconds, you can fire your weapons once each, which is a drastically lower rate of fire from MWO
    2. MWO reduced the effectiveness of heat sinks because they have skills to increase dissipation and a much higher heat cap (around 4x higher in some cases)

Not only that, but people can theoretically aim at components effortlessly, so everything to increase TTK is welcome.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • General_ArmchairGeneral_Armchair Registered User regular
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure that if you try to represent a MWO pilot in TT, then you'd need to use a negative value for his gunnery stat. Called shots for days.

3DS Friend Code:
    Armchair: 4098-3704-2012
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure that if you try to represent a MWO pilot in TT, then you'd need to use a negative value for his gunnery stat. Called shots for days.

CT drill pro shots from 18 hexes away every shot.

• NukeInBootsNukeInBoots Registered User regular
    Anyone up for some games this afternoon? I 'll be hopping on and off.

I am finishing up Mastery for the Stormcrow and am starting to look at a Heavy for my next purchase. Looking at just Clan mechs the best looking one to me is the Linebacker. Any thoughts? So far I like laser vomit builds.

• ErlkönigErlkönig Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited March 2017

I am finishing up Mastery for the Stormcrow and am starting to look at a Heavy for my next purchase. Looking at just Clan mechs the best looking one to me is the Linebacker. Any thoughts? So far I like laser vomit builds.

If it's laser-vomit you're after, Linebacker, Timber Wolf, Ebon Jaguar, and Night Gyr would all be good. Playing omnipod LEGO, you can get 7 energy hardpoints on the Linebacker, 8 for the others8 energy hardpoints on all the mechs. The Timber Wolf (with an omnipod swap) and the Night Gyr have jumpjets, the others do not. Really, though, all four are solid mechs (from what I've seen of the Linebacker and Night Gyr...I've only piloted Ebon Jags and Timbers).

edit - pre-coffee Erl sucks at math

Erlkönig on
    | Origin/R*SC: Ein7919 | Battle.net: Erlkonig#1448 | XBL: Lexicanum | Steam: Der Erlkönig (the umlaut is important) |
  • MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited March 2017

If it's laser-vomit you're after, Linebacker, Timber Wolf, Ebon Jaguar, and Night Gyr would all be good. Playing omnipod LEGO, you can get 7 energy hardpoints on the Linebacker, 8 for the others. The Timber Wolf (with an omnipod swap) and the Night Gyr have jumpjets, the others do not. Really, though, all four are solid mechs (from what I've seen of the Linebacker and Night Gyr...I've only piloted Ebon Jags and Timbers).

I have all of those, and would say the Timber Wolf and Ebon Jaguar are easier to start with. The Night Gyr is very crit space (is that the correct erm?) limited, and the Linebacker doesn't have a lot of weight to play with making them less versatile when fitting. The Night Gyr is also really slow, and gets focus fired a lot.

That said, the Linebacker plays like a medium, which might be more your style.

Mortious on
    Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
    Mortious wrote: »

If it's laser-vomit you're after, Linebacker, Timber Wolf, Ebon Jaguar, and Night Gyr would all be good. Playing omnipod LEGO, you can get 7 energy hardpoints on the Linebacker, 8 for the others. The Timber Wolf (with an omnipod swap) and the Night Gyr have jumpjets, the others do not. Really, though, all four are solid mechs (from what I've seen of the Linebacker and Night Gyr...I've only piloted Ebon Jags and Timbers).

I have all of those, and would say the Timber Wolf and Ebon Jaguar are easier to start with. The Night Gyr is very crit space (is that the correct erm?) limited, and the Linebacker doesn't have a lot of weight to play with making them less versatile when fitting. The Night Gyr is also really slow, and gets focus fired a lot.

Yeah, when I loaded the Linebacker into Smurfy's and maxed out the armor, it shows 16.5t left over. I guess the main draw is that it's fast for a heavy (97kph without speed tweak).

| Origin/R*SC: Ein7919 | Battle.net: Erlkonig#1448 | XBL: Lexicanum | Steam: Der Erlkönig (the umlaut is important) |
  • MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular

Yeah, when I loaded the Linebacker into Smurfy's and maxed out the armor, it shows 16.5t left over. I guess the main draw is that it's fast for a heavy (97kph without speed tweak).

It's also really low, the same height as a hunchback, and has some decent hardpoints. I just haven't found a build that works for me.

Move to New Zealand
    edited March 2017

It's also really low, the same height as a hunchback, and has some decent hardpoints. I just haven't found a build that works for me.

Looks like the best laser-vomit build I could come up with is something with either 6xERML or 6xSPL combined with a LPL for long-range poking, 4 extra DHS, and a TC1 (had to strip down a dead-arm a bit and shaving 4 points from each leg).

edit - And holy crap...that big-ass engine in the Linebacker. I mean, both the Linebacker and the Ebon Jaguar are the same 65t...but the EBJ gets a hair over 28t of free tonnage to work with after maxing out the armor vs. the Linebacker's 16.5t.

Erlkönig on
  • nonoffensivenonoffensive Registered User regular
    So I figured I'd spent some time figuring out how to survive the new skill tree. The easiest way to compare is with the weapon tree. Its impossible to know what the final product will look like unless PGI releases more info, but I figure the raw bonuses will probably be about the same when it goes live.

These are greedy builds. I basically grabbed every node that helps without wasting points on other weapons. There are tradeoffs, like maybe you don't need range for missiles, so you could save a few points here and there. Heat skills are way more important than they used to be since you'll have less heat cap than you are used to.

Laser Build: 25 points - 7.5% optimal, -15% duration, 4% cooldown, -5% heat gen
    ilnue8oxqmyx.png

Ballistic/UAC: 27 points - 10% optimal, 20% velocity, 4% cooldown, 3% heat gen, 16 mag capacity, -5% jam chance
    jpm8k3kgluju.png

Missiles: 33 points - 33 points, 9% optimal, 20% velocity, 4% cooldown, 15% missile crit, 2 ammo, 5% heat gen, -7.5% spread
    8nrgbydz8pkb.png

So while missiles take the most points, they also get some pretty nice bonuses. But what about PPCs? This is where things get a little weird. Here's what I came up with.

PPCs: 15 points - 7.5% optimal, 20% velocity, 1.6% cooldown, 3% heat gen
    yhwrp059cxgy.png

Its less points, but you'd need to waste points to get more. Ballistic/PPC is actually a pretty strong combo, but lasers would get you more heat savings. Overall, its not a badly laid out tree, although I wish the Ammo bonuses were shared like velocity and cooldown.

Operations: 22 points - 9% heat cap, 16% dissapation, 35% shutdown/startup
    t0poyabc5yp1.png

The lower heat bonuses seem pretty nasty, designed to require points in Coolshot. With the new system, you are going to be pretty strapped for CBills, so I don't think its a great investment. This is where the mastery/pay-to-win aspect rears its head a little. The operations tree doesn't include old bonuses like 20% heat cap that you got from getting Elite on a mech. Hill climb, legged speed and gyros are nice, but not essential, wasting precious points.

Sensors: 11 points - 12% info speed, 9% sensor range, 60% radar dep, 100m seismic
    jxja7pof8itf.png

11000xp is a lot to get Seismic and Radar Dep, but it'll probably be all but the bare minimum. To get full bonuses, you'll need to spend 19 or even 21 points for ECM. Radar Dep doesn't do much for an ECM mech, especially with the upcoming Stealth Armor.

Now we come to Mobility and Survival. These are huge point sink trees that can gobble up all your remaining points. You've spent about 58 to 66 already, so you'll have about 30 more to split between these.

The good news is the Mobility Tree is pretty generous up front, and you can get big agility boosts in 12 points. I'd say grabbing 3 points for 10% braking and acceleration might be your first goal, especially with agility separated from engines. You'll have to decide how to spent your points, but the main key is to take as few arm quirks as possible. Speed Tweak is buried at the end, I daresay it may not be worth getting on most mechs.

Mobility: 12 points - 40% accel, 40% braking, 6% turn speed
    b5hoi50nf2fh.png

Finally Survival. The bonuses here are so bad, and you need to constantly take skills like Fall Damage and Legged Speed to get anywhere. I'd say 7 points is about the most you'd want to spend unless you expect to be falling a lot or want pathetic AMS quirks. The left side of the tree is basically locked behind skills a heavy or assault would never want. Maybe it's actually a better deal for Lights or Mediums, but then you probably aren't taking the sensor skills a good "scout" should.

Survival: 7 points - -3% crit chance, -10% fall damage, 10.4% bonus structure, 3.2% armor
    1bwvd1am3g99.png

So there's my basic spec. You'd have about 5-10 more points to grab some extras or get consumable bonuses. ECM mechs might actually want to sacrifice points in Sensors since they'll have private ECM (who needs to share?) instead of needing radar dep. Weapons, Mobility and Survival are going to be your biggest sinks with Survival having the worst payoff imo.

Guess we'll see what happens when it finally goes live.

• H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    Maybe it's actually a better deal for Lights or Mediums, but then you probably aren't taking the sensor skills a good "scout" should.

Well, that kind of goes hand-in-hand with the idea of scout lances having escort units. Don't know how relevant it is to how things are played in MWO, but in tabletop or lore that's about how it should work.

If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
    Maybe it's actually a better deal for Lights or Mediums, but then you probably aren't taking the sensor skills a good "scout" should.

Well, that kind of goes hand-in-hand with the idea of scout lances having escort units. Don't know how relevant it is to how things are played in MWO, but in tabletop or lore that's about how it should work.

the way MWO is built, having a scout lance is putting you at a disadvantage, since thats a lance thats focused on speed and not firepower.

And the only map where scouting even is worth a damn is polar.

Looks like the best laser-vomit build I could come up with is something with either 6xERML or 6xSPL combined with a LPL for long-range poking, 4 extra DHS, and a TC1 (had to strip down a dead-arm a bit and shaving 4 points from each leg).

edit - And holy crap...that big-ass engine in the Linebacker. I mean, both the Linebacker and the Ebon Jaguar are the same 65t...but the EBJ gets a hair over 28t of free tonnage to work with after maxing out the armor vs. the Linebacker's 16.5t.

I was thinking of trying the stock prime pods with 2 erppcs + the largest TC I can fit because of the crazy ppc quirks it gets. Lacks DHSs though.

And slowly all my mechs are morphing into 2x erppc builds.

Move to New Zealand
  • DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    I've reached into the sack 39 times so far. No grand prize, but I got the speakers which pleases me.

What is this I don't even.
  • EspantaPajaroEspantaPajaro Registered User regular
    I got 200 + mc which is super nice , but I never expect to get the grand prize anyway. Also holy god were my last few teams derp. Won one game and decided to quit before I get angry.

• ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    The -D Linebacker actually works great with 2xERPPC. It's got really high mounts in the torsos so you can peak and poke.

No JJs for pop tarting, but to me that's a good thing.

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • NukeInBootsNukeInBoots Registered User regular
    After that feedback and some research I'm pretty set on the Linebacker. Just gotta grind out 10 more mil...

edited March 2017
    jOAClLll.png

It runs really hot, but the ppcs go so fast.

hmm, if I strip 2 more tons of armour, I can get a TC7

Mortious on
    Move to New Zealand
    edited March 2017
    So many priority airstrikes from these lootbags. staaahp.

Edit:
    Stats for science

Out of 46 games eligible for reward I have gotten:

1,087,500 c-bills
    2,600 gxp
    260 funbux
    Improved coolant pod
    Improved UAV x2
    Envious Eardrum Warhorn
    Priority Air Strike x3
    Priority Artillery strike x2
    1 day active premium time
    MWO Stein
    Four Leaf Clover hanger

Darkewolfe on
  • BetsuniBetsuni UM-R60L Talisker IVRegistered User regular
    To be fair, this is the first mech I have won out of all the previous lootbags. The c-bills, MC and cockpit items are great alternative loot. At least you didn't get a machine gun or MG ammo.

oosik_betsuni.png
    Steam: betsuni7
    Yeah. The rewards are on par with some of the previous ones, but it's admittedly more fun to have lots of random rewards rather than two or three big reward break points.

ER PPCs are too damn hot. My PHX-1B got machine gunned to death by a Kit Fox :( Why do these things need to generate 15 heat? 12 would be about right, normal PPCs should be 8 or 9.

Man I cant wait to put a lfe and a RAC-5 in my MAD-3R. Which probably means it will never happen lol.

Man I cant wait to put a lfe and a RAC-5 in my MAD-3R. Which probably means it will never happen lol.

Actually, you'll want to put 2 Rotary 5's in your Marauder with a Standard engine. It'll be lighter than my 3xAC5 build, meaning more lasers, bigger engine and more ammo. 2 UAC5's and an LFE should work pretty well too, but you might want to run it on the 5M that has more energy hardpoints.

Actually, you'll want to put 2 Rotary 5's in your Marauder with a Standard engine. It'll be lighter than my 3xAC5 build, meaning more lasers, bigger engine and more ammo. 2 UAC5's and an LFE should work pretty well too, but you might want to run it on the 5M that has more energy hardpoints.

Okay this is stupid I know but I hate the way it looks with more then one AC. Been running 2 ppc 2 mlas and UAC-5 as weapons only. Also I only bought this one Mad because the rule of three was going away so its only basic level atm. Sitting on 30k+ xp though so that's something lol. Shame is I do better in this basic mech then most mastered ones.

edited March 2017

Okay this is stupid I know but I hate the way it looks with more then one AC. Been running 2 ppc 2 mlas and UAC-5 as weapons only. Also I only bought this one Mad because the rule of three was going away so its only basic level atm. Sitting on 30k+ xp though so that's something lol. Shame is I do better in this basic mech then most mastered ones.

Dual Ballistics are sexy af imo. And quads.... unnnnf. You know what I really want to run Dual Rotary 5's on, the IV-Four. Its still going to have one of the highest cooldown quirks available in the new Skill Tree, how that applies to Rotary ACs isn't exactly obvious.

You'll find your newest mechs are always your best. Game experience is really the best XP you can get. Take a look at my barely basic'd top performers. My Cyclops has 4 unlocks.

hu77bo77ms6s.png
    PXH-2 420 BLAZE IT! **AIR HORN**

nonoffensive on
    How hard is it to get the macro app working that manages AC's for you? I feel like I'm missing out not using the most broken guns right now.

Y'know, I actually do have a mech that I think would definitely benefit from RACs and LFEs. For some reason (I suspect this was back when I was on nerve damage painkillers had something to do with this), I actually bought a Victor! What's more, it's the Victor with three ballistic hardpoints in the arm! However, I don't think it can actually squeeze in three RAC5s (especially since 2xUAC5s completely fill up that arm)...but still, I might actually pilot the damned thing with the new tech.

Darkewolfe wrote: »
    How hard is it to get the macro app working that manages AC's for you? I feel like I'm missing out not using the most broken guns right now.

This thing has been around since beta I believe. Its basically a set of macros designed for MWO that don't require a fancy keyboard or anything. I think it even has a TAG toggle built in. I haven't used it personally, but I've meant to check it out for forever.

http://evilc.com/joomla/articles/9-code/autohotkey/11-adhd-fire-control

Darkewolfe wrote: »

This thing has been around since beta I believe. Its basically a set of macros designed for MWO that don't require a fancy keyboard or anything. I think it even has a TAG toggle built in. I haven't used it personally, but I've meant to check it out for forever.

http://evilc.com/joomla/articles/9-code/autohotkey/11-adhd-fire-control

99% chance anyone you see boating AC2/LBX2 is using that.

• InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Hm, I feel like my stable of mechs lacks some good brawling capacity.

I'm thinking something with an ac/20 could be fun. What do folks recommend?

Kodiak.

• InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular

Kodiak.

Already got 3 variants mastered, though I built them more as gauss/PPC long range boats.

• McGibsMcGibs TorontoRegistered User regular
    edited March 2017

Kodiak.

Already got 3 variants mastered, though I built them more as gauss/PPC long range boats.

Kodiak with AC20 is preeeetty great. Though I guess I'm not boating it, I'm running one AC20 and then a compliment of lasers.