As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Let Me Tell You About Podcasts

• jaziekjaziek Bad at everything And mad about it.Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    Dropped some Patreon pledges from people I no longer feel comfortable giving my money to and moved it over to getting maximum fun bonus content instead.

I'm kinda surprised at how low rent their donation system feels. No account to tie premium status to, just emailing you a URL and a clearly non-unique password, and a link to a third party site for doing the recurring billing. Seems sketchy.

Like... legit stopping at every point and thinking to myself ... "Am I getting scammed right now?"

jaziek on
    Steam ||| SC2 - Jaziek.377 on EU & NA. ||| Twitch Stream
  • PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    The Rose Buddies bonus content is a thing that I'm sure was very fun for them, and I'm glad they got to do it, and I will never listen to it at all

• StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    The Rose Buddies bonus content is a thing that I'm sure was very fun for them, and I'm glad they got to do it, and I will never listen to it at all

I'm like, probably going to listen to it

But I can't imagine it will have much impact on me as someone who never watched the show

• OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    It's not bad. Jasmine seems like a very nice lady and it's very sweet in that both sides of the interview seem to be a little awestruck by the other.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    Olivaw wrote: »
    This all pales in comparison to the guy who put the Joycon up his ass.

Turns out, connection issues.

Well, if you're putting a joycon up your ass you probably have trouble connecting with other people

I spend too much of my time standing near fishtanks, so probably.

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Honestly this MBMBAM sounds a bit like they were kinda high

• Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G7rvpS6X4s&feature=youtu.be
    This is nice, but Jesse has a real "been lost at sea for 3 months" beard going on

6F32U1X.png
  • rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular

What is it?

At least Jesse Thorn's beard looks decent-ish now. Slightly fuller.

steam_sig.png

• RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    But Jesse Thorn died at MaxFungicon

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
    Radius wrote: »
    But Jesse Thorn died at MaxFungicon

He was replaced

By Jesse Spor'n

rhylith wrote: »

What is it?

A short interview with Jasmine from The Bachelorette Canada.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    Travis no that's way too attainable

PNk1Ml4.png
  • ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    They didn't get to 10 last year

It's not impossible but they'd have to DESTROY last year

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group

They should really consider that it might be because their Trump, and indeed all Trump impressions, are deeply unfunny

6F32U1X.png
  • MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    brb stealing 50,000 social security numbers and opening 50,000 bank accounts to donate to maxfun

Mr. G wrote: »

They should really consider that it might be because their Trump, and indeed all Trump impressions, are deeply unfunny

I have enjoyed whm significantly less since the election because I would really love to listen to a podcast to forget about it for a second

I really don't like that it's basically 8 minutes of every episode they do noe

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    I'm actually really hesitant to call polygon's or kotaku's horniness forced

because I feel like anybody who listens to audio entropy and doesn't know any of us could very easily come to the conclusion that we, too, were forcing it

when in reality that kind of stuff is just fun to make and do

• Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    so, the last episode of Missing Richard Simmons has been released

I haven't listened to any of the episodes, because the whole thing seems a little invasive

was it always planned to end after six episodes, or did they stop it due to the invasiveness of the whole thing?

• RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    All horniness is forced

sex isn't real

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
    I'm actually really hesitant to call polygon's or kotaku's horniness forced

because I feel like anybody who listens to audio entropy and doesn't know any of us could very easily come to the conclusion that we, too, were forcing it

when in reality that kind of stuff is just fun to make and do

Austin walker pointed out that it's forced because the websites have been framing it as a competition to see who can be the horniest

• MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Is there a series of articles about sticking amiibos in your dickhole yet

• I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    FFg6iij.png

now i am the weedlord

liEt3nH.png
    A new challenger emerges!

• cursedkingcursedking Registered User regular
    rhylith wrote: »

What is it?

It's actually a really nice interview. And jasmine gets pretty real about the production and her feelings on several boys.

It's a little awkward but kind of neat in that it's both ways

Types: Boom + Robo | Food: Sweet | Habitat: Plains
    I could only disappointed when I thought the Rose Buddies bonus was gonna be about Aloha State

6F32U1X.png
    I could only disappointed when I thought the Rose Buddies bonus was gonna be about Aloha State

Haven't they said they are going to do something with it later?

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• cursedkingcursedking Registered User regular
    There's no way they don't talk about terrace house's new season during the break.

Types: Boom + Robo | Food: Sweet | Habitat: Plains

They already said they're waiting for part 2 to drop then they're gonna do that.

FFg6iij.png

now i am the weedlord

The next step is Austin following you on Twitter for some reason, and then you're self conscious forever about anything you tweet.

steam_sig.png

• I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    FFg6iij.png

now i am the weedlord

The next step is Austin following you on Twitter for some reason, and then you're self conscious forever about anything you tweet.

I write about cumshots for money

I really can't afford to be self conscious anymore

liEt3nH.png
  • Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    FFg6iij.png

now i am the weedlord

He follows like everyone though.

Everyone but me. :(

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• GustavGustav Friend of Goats Somewhere in the OzarksRegistered User regular
    If you guys are in a competition to get famousish people to like your tweets, well you aren't going to beat @Rorshach Kringle

aGPmIBD.jpg
    But Sharon Van Etten faved one of mine. So I win in my heart.

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    both stars of night of the comet follow me!

i got mark ruffalo to talk about mirror, mirror 2!

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    FFg6iij.png

now i am the weedlord

I write about cumshots for money

I really can't afford to be self conscious anymore

Are you hiring?

FFg6iij.png

now i am the weedlord

He follows like everyone though.

Everyone but me. :(

I was pretty sure he just did some sort of follow, then mute or whatever thing, but then I remember that's more of a Facebook thing.

I don't know why he follows me. Like maybe he has deemed me to be "not a complete shithead" and thus when I @ him, he can more easily see it? I know when you get verified, Twitter does a slightly better job at not showing you the regular spammy crap on Twitter.

steam_sig.png

both stars of night of the comet follow me!

i got mark ruffalo to talk about mirror, mirror 2!

Remember when the people who made Southbound faved a bunch of tweets of ours in a stream of us just making fun of Justice League: War? That was weird.

Actually every vaguely famous person who favorites something of mine is always because of conversations with you.

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Gustav wrote: »
    If you guys are in a competition to get famousish people to like your tweets, well you aren't going to beat @Rorshach Kringle

I got Wil Wheaton to respond to my tweet with the correct part of the Simpson's quote.

That's all I got.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

This discussion has been closed.