As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Who [Love]s the [Love]men?

• JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    Veldrin wrote: »
    Tove Lo sounds like a Star Wars character.

Well the depressed 20-something part does but "having lots of sex" doesn't really track.

On the other hand: Lando Calrissian.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    JayKaos wrote: »

Well the depressed 20-something part does but "having lots of sex" doesn't really track.

Has never canonically fucked

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    JayKaos wrote: »

Has never canonically fucked

Bro.

Bro.

He's Lando Calrissian

Juggernut on
  • GustavGustav Friend of Goats Somewhere in the OzarksRegistered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    Is that vaguely crusty hungover look still in fashion?

Kinda, yeah

thank god

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • tzeentchlingtzeentchling Doctor of Rocks OaklandRegistered User regular
    This is Tove Lo, you might recognize the song from the radio last year when it was everywhere:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh2LWWORoiM

Her look in this is pretty much exactly what @Solar was describing.

• tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    that song made me realise that 90% of my non-curated music listening happens in supermarkets

no wonder I'm out of touch

• TamTam Registered User regular
    that's a really sad song

• ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    You're out of touch
    I'm out of Taaam

• MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    I've been told that private eyes are watching me?

• Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »
    I've been told that private eyes

*clap*
    are watching me?

*clap clap*

• FlarneFlarne Registered User regular
    Solar wrote: »
    Maybe you should be Tove Lo

Maybe we should all become very attractive depressed Swedish 20-somethings having lots of sex

I could live with that

Eh, it was alright but so far I prefer the 30s.

• ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    My best friend went to his 10 year high-school reunion last year.

It was held in a country sports bar.

He got pretty drunk and proceeded to make fun of all of his classmates that had lost limbs or been killed.

"I remember you being really nice in high school? You seem bitter now?"
    "It's cause the world shit all over me and I want to burn it all dowwwwwwwn!"

So, ya know, if I can clear that bar I'll be pretty happy for myself.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    That reminds me, @Rorshach Kringle, I need to do another rewatch of Party Down because, and he agrees with this, my best friend is Ron Donald.

It's uncanny.

• BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    tynic wrote: »
    that song made me realise that 90% of my non-curated music listening happens in supermarkets

no wonder I'm out of touch

Because they brought back the radio at work it's well sad as it's a mix of safe pop songs from the 50's-the modern age
    I don't mind the 90's back to the 50's just the post 2000 stuff I have no idea about and I am not fond of but this was when I stopped listening to the radio
    I hate when they do worker requests as they pick some of the worst songs that are "safe" as I hear the lame sucky verison of this often
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc-P8oDuS0Q

Not the superior Ska one
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCzWPBR30Nk

• StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Brainleech wrote: »
    superior Ska one

Literally never a true phrase.

Straightzi wrote: »
    superior Ska one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIrMR1oEuIM

Straightzi wrote: »
    superior Ska one

And You will learn how they turned a meh song into a superior cover
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ixRWvrkUHo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubvV498pyIM

• Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    I even like some ska and I will say the ska cover is never better
    and Come On Eileen specifically is great in its original form

Jesus Christ, looks like we have a class-five Ska outbreak in this thread.

• Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    Zonugal wrote: »
    That reminds me, @Rorshach Kringle, I need to do another rewatch of Party Down because, and he agrees with this, my best friend is Ron Donald.

It's uncanny.

my god you're right

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Jesus Christ, looks like we have a class-five Ska outbreak in this thread.

It's almost as bad as being back in Connecticut.

It's uncanny.

my god you're right

@Chincymcchilla, @YaYa & @Raijin Quickfoot, if you needed a clear vision of my roommate, I could do no better than Party Down's Ron Donald.

pick it up pick it up pick it up love ska thread

https://youtu.be/tUWOAJ0My9I

6vjsgrerts6r.png

My great fear at my high-school reunion is it is revealed that I was a Liz Lemon during high school.

AZxqwMb.png

i think the only reason i'm not going to my a high school reunion is i barely remember high school, or the people there

i was drunk or high most of the time

i don't really need to run into mistakes i didn't even know i made

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• EinzelEinzel Registered User regular
    I leave for a couple of hours and look at what happens. It's a skatastrophy.

fyi that bad manners video i posted is one of my favorites of all time

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• LabelLabel Registered User regular
    this thread has gone to a bad place

• tzeentchlingtzeentchling Doctor of Rocks OaklandRegistered User regular
    I even like some ska and I will say the ska cover is never better
    and Come On Eileen specifically is great in its original form

Come On Eileen is pretty dull, honestly, in its original form. It's a classic, but doesn't mean it can't be improved.

• I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    I have a date with a Persian surgeon, I saw Logan, and my toes don't hurt that much

It's been a strong Monday

lfYVHTd.png
  • MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    I have a date with a Persian surgeon, I saw Logan, and my toes don't hurt that much

Your forum mom has missed you so much

• sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Solar wrote: »
    Maybe you should be Tove Lo

Maybe we should all become very attractive depressed Swedish 20-somethings having lots of sex

I could live with that

Sign me the hell up

I gotta tell you guys

that sounds just

really awful.

• I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular

Your forum mom has missed you so much

Emby I have missed you too!!!! I need to go to sleep but do you have a Facebook? Pictures of me and adorable children and/or animals are shared there semi-regularly

lfYVHTd.png
  • SolarSolar Registered User regular
    edited March 2017
    This is Tove Lo, you might recognize the song from the radio last year when it was everywhere:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh2LWWORoiM

Her look in this is pretty much exactly what @Solar was describing.

Yeah basically

And note; definitely works for her.

Solar on
  • Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    I like the song but she looks like she hasn't showered in days in that video, and that is not a thing that works for me at all. The durries on top of that just intensify the dislike.

• PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    I get Kate Moss vibes

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    I sent a kid to buddy class yesterday to a year 12 class because he was being a douche. I asked the teacher how he went, she told me he tried whistling in class and the girls told him in no uncertain terms to shut up.

So I got the entirety of the year 12 class chocolate for "enforcing high standards in other students".

Then the other teacher told me that they loved it and they have decided I have a sassy walk.

Now I am also afraid of them.

• JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    Sass walk right up to them.

Show 'em who's in charge.

• Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    flip them hips so hard

you kill a man

This discussion has been closed.