Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

I live in Canada, and I have a confession to make.

2 Marcus 2 Ravens2 Marcus 2 Ravens Registered User regular
edited December 2007 in Social Entropy++
Up here in the Canada, we have these things called "Snow Days". Perhaps you've heard of the smash hit movie of the same title (minus the "s")? It's pretty epic, I recommend it.
For those of you who don't know, a snow day is when it snows. A lot. And everything gets closed down because of the shitty weather. Sounds pretty rad, doesn't it? Because of these snowdays, I've had a four day weekend, almost five, because I had last Thursday off aswell. As it turns out, this is much less awesome than I anticipated. Infact, it's quite the opposite. Unawesome, even. Beating up chumps in MUA just isn't fun anymore. Even the beauty of Bioshock is losing it's appeal. And, worst of all, (this one deserves a dick punch, so if any of you can rock that somehow on the interwebs, I'll take it like a man) I actually seriously considered playing WoW again.
I've got a whole day left, and I need help real bad. Otherwise...God only knows what fate would have in store for me, but I can only assume it has everything to do with...anime.:cry:

2 Marcus 2 Ravens on