As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[SE++ PC Gaming] Land of Patches

• Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Also Toss that is very easily the best totp I have seen in a long time.

You're not so bad for a half-breed.

Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    potatoe wrote: »
    viv eats poop
    and likes it

potatoe is awesome
    at sucking his mother's asshole

Vivixenne on
  • Options
    stimtokolosstimtokolos Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I'd play a game or two of SE++ WC3, although I wouldn't play dota because fuck player hosted games in other countries.

stimtokolos on
  • Options
    TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    More like I'm pretty damn good at dota. But the new versions shit me. I prefer the slightly older version. Siege is where it started to go down hill in my opinion.

Yeha, I started playing dramatically less around the time of the addition of the Pit Lord and Huskar, that Troll faggot

Tossrock on
    sig.png
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    We should play 5.84c.

Javen on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    Also Toss that is very easily the best totp I have seen in a long time.

You're not so bad for a half-breed.

Haha, 25 posts per page

Up here at 50 I can barely see you peons
    Javen wrote: »
    We should play 5.84c.

Oldschool.

Tossrock on
    sig.png
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    I'd play a game or two of SE++ WC3, although I wouldn't play dota because fuck player hosted games in other countries.

All I know about DotA is that it is something for WCIII that is entitled "Defense of the Ancients" so really I have no idea what you are talking about.

Vivixenne on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Seriously though they badly need a hero purge

I wish they would make a -retardedhero mode so we could just have teams full of evokers and gamblers.

Javen on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Tossrock wrote: »
    More like I'm pretty damn good at dota. But the new versions shit me. I prefer the slightly older version. Siege is where it started to go down hill in my opinion.

Yeha, I started playing dramatically less around the time of the addition of the Pit Lord and Huskar, that Troll faggot

I liked pit lord, I didn't mind Huskar, but when they took out aegis for buying, this pissed me off too I would still have bought the damn thing if it was only armour and magic resist. It was still damn useful in a hell of a lot of builds. I never really had problems with any of the Heros, just all the new crap they kept adding made me have to keep adjusting and it just started to piss me off. I like the recent rework of Naix, but I just can't be asked playing.

stimtokolos on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    We could play my map

1.20 needs testing

god I'm a lazy fuck

Tossrock on
    sig.png
  • Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I can't stand normal War3.

Like...non-custom maps.

They just fuckin shit me.

The game is pretty much Starcraft, except SHIT. If I want to play an Blizzard RTS I play Starcraft, its better in every way than Warcraft 3.

Except for DotA which is up to 6.49b now, FYI.

If we play the old versions, I am going Sven. And I will rape you all
    I was the first one to use spoilers.

Dhalphir on
  • Options
    edited December 2007

All I know about DotA is that it is something for WCIII that is entitled "Defense of the Ancients" so really I have no idea what you are talking about.

I know you don't I did read the preceding page, but I was mainly talking to the others to make sure we were all talking about vanilla WC3/TFT.

stimtokolos on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    We could play my map

1.20 needs testing

god I'm a lazy fuck

Pudge Wars?

My friends and I played Pudge Wars all the time when we weren't playing DotA. That and Archery Tactics.

Javen on
  • Options
    Charles KinboteCharles Kinbote Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    oh man I totally thought that was kusu at the top of the page for some reason.

also...sorry, viv? I haven't sitter har i venten och spelar lite DotA in years, and I used to play every day. I miss those times.

oh wait you thought I was making fun of you up there?

I wasn't. WCIII, along with San Andreas and the third disc of Diablo 2, is one of those discs that continues to elude me. Maybe I loaned it out at some point.

Charles Kinbote on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Guys, I cracked the code! It says,
    PLAY MORE PUDGEWARS

Bladebarrier.jpg

Tossrock on
    sig.png
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Dhalphir wrote: »

Like...non-custom maps.

The game is pretty much Starcraft, except SHIT. If I want to play an Blizzard RTS I play Starcraft, its better in every way than Warcraft 3.

If we go back to the old versions and you play sven, I dare you to level past 5 or 6 before I'm 11.
    Denies you know?

stimtokolos on
  • Options
    AirAir Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    my laptop is better at everything than my pc but my laptop is two and a half years old and that is why my pc has not been used in a long time
    i tried to take the lcd screen from it and plug it into my laptop but it turns out its broken
    somehow

so no pc games here
    halflife 2 runs alright but i cant be bothered getting it again because i dont really have any space left (out of 850gb)

ive had thoughts of getting a new pc for games but itd be cheaper to get an xbox360

i am also considering one of them asus Eees
    i guess thats unrelated though

Air on
    darjeelingshortsig95.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    by the way, if y'alls haven't seen it:

http://www.basshunter.se/dota.htm

Charles Kinbote on
  • Options
    edited December 2007

Like...non-custom maps.

If we go back to the old versions and you play sven, I dare you to level past 5 or 6 before I'm 11.
    Denies you know?

God I fucking HATED when they "officially" put denies in the game.

I did that shit way before everyone else.

Javen on
  • Options
    redheadredhead Registered User regular
    edited December 2007

they played this at my school

like, in public

like it was real music

my school is fucking amazing (terrible)

redhead on
  • Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    We should play 5.84c.

I will guarantee you that there will be a Clinkz, a Razor and a Rikimaru in EVERY SINGLE GAME if we do.

Dhalphir on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    that is awesome redhead

it is real music though, basshunter is a real dj in backwardsland or wherever he's from

not...a popular one, though. got booed off the stage.

Charles Kinbote on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    We should play 5.84c.

I will guarantee you that there will be a Clinkz, a Razor and a Rikimaru in EVERY SINGLE GAME if we do.

Yeah

Also a Medusa, a Bounty Hunter, and a Zeus.

Javen on
  • Options
    edited December 2007

Like...non-custom maps.

Denies you know?

No matter which ranged hero you are, I play like a fucking aggressive maniac.

Stormbolt pre-nerf meant that Sven could out-nuke most nukers.

EDIT: Dota thread hijack ftw.

MOVING ON!!

While playing Doom 3 and hitting zombies with your flashlight, did anyone else get a flashback to killing the Half-Life zombies with your crowbar?

Dhalphir on
  • Options
    edited December 2007

God I hate that song, but I wish we had LANs as big as that here, ones that weren't organised like months in advance and BYO PC, but rather just go there play some games. Been a while since I've been to a good LAN centre. My friends never wanted to play with the other people there though, only amongst ourselves, which sometimes sucked pretty hard. They're afraid of people in short.

stimtokolos on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Also Leoric

Javen on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    I love you Shanks.

Vivixenne on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    We could play my map

1.20 needs testing

god I'm a lazy fuck

Pudge Wars?

My friends and I played Pudge Wars all the time when we weren't playing DotA. That and Archery Tactics.

Yeah. The latest version (1.20) has been languishing in Development Hell. In this instance Development Hell refers to me being lazy and having other shit to do.

I've actually almost finished the next version, but my dummyhead IRL friends all have various shit that prevents them from testing with me, so I've just delayed putting it off for a while. I imagine I may actually get back into the saddle during December when I go on break and everyone's home.

Tossrock on
    sig.png
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    I love you Shanks.

thm_app_hgs.gif

Charles Kinbote on
  • Options
    edited December 2007

Like...non-custom maps.

Denies you know?

MOVING ON!!

While playing Doom 3 and hitting zombies with your flashlight, did anyone else get a flashback to killing the Half-Life zombies with your crowbar?

I actually got a flashback to when my brother hit me in the face with a flashlight.

Javen on
  • Options
    redheadredhead Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    that is awesome redhead
    here is the conversation I heard all throughout stats today

"lol did you watch that match where I just like wraith-rushed that guy who thought he was hella pro and pwned him in like 5 seconds? he was so newb"
    "lol yea man you should have been there when we versed this one hella pro guy 3-on-1 and he like almost beat us it was crazy he was like hella good at micro and shit"
    "lol I guess what map was it on"

an hour of this
    a year of this
    four years of this
    this is the school I go to

redhead on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    redhead wrote: »
    that is awesome redhead

"lol did you watch that match where I just like wraith-rushed that guy who thought he was hella pro and pwned him in like 5 seconds? he was so newb"
    "lol yea man you should have been there when we versed this one hella pro guy 3-on-1 and he like almost beat us it was crazy he was like hella good at micro and shit"

an hour of this
    a year of this
    four years of this

I bet they were talking about viv.

Javen on
  • Options
    edited December 2007

Like...non-custom maps.

Denies you know?

MOVING ON!!

Yeah, only ever had trouble with sven once, and that was when I was bad, also if people let him farm hard. But early even with the stormbolts I've never had trouble. But I don't think I've played anything earlier than like 6.11, actively played until something like 6.27 but the clan I was in were pretty terrible and I carried, and we lost because no one would ever commit to a push. Yeah. I should've left.

stimtokolos on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    redhead wrote: »
    that is awesome redhead

an hour of this
    a year of this
    four years of this

I bet they were talking about viv.

You are breaking my heart.

(They were.)

Vivixenne on
  • Options
    yourclothesyourclothes __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2007
    i tried DoTA once

i was like "what"

yourclothes on
    ssseeee.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2007

Like...non-custom maps.

Denies you know?

MOVING ON!!

Yeah, only ever had trouble with sven once, and that was when I was bad, also if people let him farm hard. But early even with the stormbolts I've never had trouble. But I don't think I've played anything earlier than like 6.11, actively played until something like 6.27 but the clan I was in were pretty terrible and I carried, and we lost because no one would ever commit to a push. Yeah. I should've left.

Being aggressive was a lot more effective back then though because you didn't have things like tangos and mekinisms and bottles. Also there was no first blood bonus so people would just hurl themselves at their enemy a lot more often.

Javen on
  • Options
    LardalishLardalish Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I....I've been clean for almost a year.

But my friends are starting back on it.

I don't know if I can resist.

I might be getting back into WoW.

oh god someone help me!

Lardalish on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    I actually played against my sister once in a ghost-only shootout. That was an interesting time.

Then just to burn stress I went up against a friend and just zerg-rushed each other over and over and over again and honestly just watching it is so soothing

Vivixenne on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Were you so high?

edit: goddamnit this thread is moving way too fast to quickreply

Tossrock on
    sig.png
  • Options
    yourclothesyourclothes __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2007