Hello, you may now embed "gifv" simply by pasting the link (same as youtube). Enjoy!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Skate or Die!

13»

• LarlarLarlar Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited December 2007
    Kill everyone.

iwantanswers3.png
  • FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY EVERY DAYRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    k...

xcomsig.png
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Larlar=New hero

tonkkatrikesig.jpg
    Gamertag: T0NKKA - Steam: evilumpire Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! HEY SATAN
  • Jolly-ollyJolly-olly Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    The sens keep topping their "worst november ever" curse. mmmmmaaaaan they look bad. i was losing all hope til they actually beat dallas.

and it was 3 periods of play, not 2 and "i suppose we can play the third period."

This team can't play with a 2 goal lead or more.

• TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Jolly-olly wrote: »
    The sens keep topping their "worst november ever" curse. mmmmmaaaaan they look bad. i was losing all hope til they actually beat dallas.

and it was 3 periods of play, not 2 and "i suppose we can play the second period."

This team can't play with a 2 goal lead or more.

On an opposite note...

HOLY CRAP GO WINGS.

tonkkatrikesig.jpg
  • StaleghotiStaleghoti Registered User
    edited December 2007
    Ya the sens keep getting hurt...

Could be worse, we could be Toronto

tmmysta-sig.png2wT1Q.gifYAH!YAH!STEAMYoutubeMixesPSN: Clintown
    Dear satan I wish for this or maybe some of this....oh and I'm a medium or a large.
  • PolagoPolago Registered User
    edited December 2007
    Oilers are hovering close to .500 now are decent enough fare. Nothing great but nothing horrid. If they keep it up things won't be as painful but they'll also not get a great draft pick either. Win some lose some seems to be the theme of the season for them though, so it fits. :)

• Jolly-ollyJolly-olly Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Polago wrote: »
    Oilers are hovering close to .500 now are decent enough fare. Nothing great but nothing horrid. If they keep it up things won't be as painful but they'll also not get a great draft pick either. Win some lose some seems to be the theme of the season for them though, so it fits. :)

They aren't making the playoffs

I couldn't resist trying to make an oiler fan cry.

• Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Weretaco wrote: »
    Please don't fuck up in the playoff again this year Canucks. Just give Linden 1 stanley cup so he can retire.

I'm glad I'm not alone in loving the canucks.

Linden's not allowed to retire, ever

• PolagoPolago Registered User
    edited December 2007
    Jolly-olly wrote: »
    Polago wrote: »

They aren't making the playoffs

I couldn't resist trying to make an oiler fan cry.

Not much to cry about. If they make the playoffs it'll be a shock to everyone. :D

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    GO LIGHTNING

STEAM
    Spoiler:
    edited December 2007
    GO RED WINGS

tonkkatrikesig.jpg
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Fuck yeah!

• Masked_MulletMasked_Mullet Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    go leafs?

• ShoggothShoggoth Registered User
    edited December 2007
    I'm not really into sports at all but a few of my friends invite me over to watch Ducks games sometimes. I almost always fall asleep. I just can't sit through a whole game.

11tu0w1.jpg
  • LarlarLarlar Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited December 2007
    go leafs?

nope

iwantanswers3.png
    edited December 2007
    The wings actually lost a game.

BOO.

But I can't wait for this Buffalo/Pittsburgh matchup new years day... who's with me?

tonkkatrikesig.jpg
13»