As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Command and Conquer: Tiberium "Oh the sweetness"

DixonDixon Screwed...possibly doomedCanadaRegistered User regular
edited December 2007 in Games and Technology
So as I was wandering around the filefront website looking for some games to download onto a laptop I had just recently purchased I noticed this new Command and Conquer game, then I read the tid-bit of info below it and it's saying it's the spiritual successor to Command and Conquer: Renegade.
For those of you who don't know it's and FPS based on the command and conquer universe which was loads of fun to play. They had the buildings and the units from rts and basically you played as one of the soldiers

Here's the link for some more info http://news.filefront.com/ea-announces-command-and-conquer-fps-tiberium/
Anyway I for one can't wait this game was aweome with all the vehicle's and harverster killing and such.

Dixon on

• Options
    Paradox ControlParadox Control Master MC Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    This sounds cool, but man I want to fight me some Nod and some Mutants!

Paradox Control on
    \
  • Options
    SmashismSmashism Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I hope this game will be sweet, unlike.....
    candc-renegade.jpg

Smashism on
  • Options
    DkarrdeDkarrde Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    A lot of people, me included, thought Renegade was great. The single-player was okay -- I've never been all that much for C&C's traditional super-corny storylines, Red Alert 1 to me had the best storyline of them -- but the multiplayer was fantastically fun.

Dkarrde on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    TheOne(AndOnly)TheOne(AndOnly) Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Is it Savage?

TheOne(AndOnly) on
    BNet USEast: Lampley | PKBlack FC:1850-1035-3335 | LoL PATheOneAndOnly
    PSN: Lqmpley | Steam: TheOne(AndOnly)
  • Options
    AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
  • Options
    DixonDixon Screwed...possibly doomed CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    oh damn there's already a thread on this...I'll get a mod to lock this one then

Dixon on
This discussion has been closed.