Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Sexy DOODLES all up ins

1246766

Posts

  • FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY EVERY DAYRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Redeemer wrote: »
    Wow Kathy Griffin got a really bad tan

    hahahaha

    Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • BelruelBelruel Life and death and love and birth and peace and war on the planet earthRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Koshian wrote: »
    china.png

    what is that last word?

    Belruel on
    3DS friendcode: 2380-4618-2503
  • The GeekThe Geek Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2007
    Tyra seems like one of the most fake, insincere people I've ever seen.

    The Geek on
    zappsigsm.jpg
    Amazon wish list | Please check out my wife's blog and jewelry store.
  • MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    China

    Meissnerd on
    do not ask for whom the snerd tolls
  • KoshianKoshian __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2007
    whoooops
    spelled republic wrong

    Koshian on
  • TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I shave like once a week

    If I shaved once a week I would spend about 3 days looking like a pedophile which would then progress into a day of looking like a straight up rapist

    Tossrock on
    sig.png
  • KazhiimKazhiim __BANNED USERS
    edited December 2007
    ﻩchino

    Kazhiim on
    lost_sig2.png
  • FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY EVERY DAYRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Tyra seems like i want to rape her fat ass

    Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • RaneadosRaneados Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    no family guy quotes, bel geez

    Raneados on
    Dubh wrote: »
    Rane is the future of ancient greek tradition
  • KoshianKoshian __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2007
    so how are you dawgs tonight?

    Koshian on
  • RedeemerRedeemer Registered User
    edited December 2007
    I shave like once a week

    I have gone from once a month to once every two weeks

    I'm moving on up I tell you

    Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg
  • FizFiz Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Tossrock wrote: »
    I shave like once a week

    If I shaved once a week I would spend about 3 days looking like a pedophile which would then progress into a day of looking like a straight up rapist

    I want pictures of this.

    Fiz on
    juggcat.jpg
  • AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I have been meaning to get
    41f-csv4%2BdL._SS500_.jpg
    21GTNB4FFCL._SS400_.jpg
    31WH3B8D76L._SS500_.jpg

    Because I am getting tired of being raped moneywise by cartridge razors

    Abracadaniel on
  • B.C.B.C. is a bee! remember me?Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    She was probably a very sweet person early in life.
    Then the industry broke her.

    B.C. on
    Friend code for Pokemon fiends everywhere: Arch 0447-6824-1112
  • BelruelBelruel Life and death and love and birth and peace and war on the planet earthRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Raneados wrote: »
    no family guy quotes, bel geez

    is that what its from? a person i worked with always said that

    Belruel on
    3DS friendcode: 2380-4618-2503
  • The GeekThe Geek Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2007
    The Geek wrote: »
    Having a beard is fun

    I stroke it while pondering things

    High-five, me too!

    Beard five!

    beardfive.jpg

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYafV2dN6vg

    The Geek on
    zappsigsm.jpg
    Amazon wish list | Please check out my wife's blog and jewelry store.
  • RedeemerRedeemer Registered User
    edited December 2007
    Dumb Hero wrote: »
    I have been meaning to get
    41f-csv4%2BdL._SS500_.jpg

    I need to stop watching ANTM, I was like "What the hell kind of weave is that"

    Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg
  • AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    ahahaha

    Abracadaniel on
  • RaneadosRaneados Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I pretty much continuously have a semi pedostache

    just because I cannot remember to shave

    for instance. I haven't shaved in about 2.5 weeks

    got a neckbeard, pedostache and a weird chinline beard thing going on with strange patches of hair everywhere else

    I don't do facial hair, because god hates me

    Raneados on
    Dubh wrote: »
    Rane is the future of ancient greek tradition
  • BelruelBelruel Life and death and love and birth and peace and war on the planet earthRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Redeemer wrote: »
    Dumb Hero wrote: »
    I have been meaning to get
    41f-csv4%2BdL._SS500_.jpg

    I need to stop watching ANTM, I was like "What the hell kind of weave is that"

    weave of sabotage?

    Belruel on
    3DS friendcode: 2380-4618-2503
  • AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    i will not post the pictures

    Abracadaniel on
  • MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    AWWW

    CAN'T STAND IT

    I'M ON YOUR PLANET

    Meissnerd on
    do not ask for whom the snerd tolls
  • BelruelBelruel Life and death and love and birth and peace and war on the planet earthRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Raneados wrote: »
    I pretty much continuously have a semi pedostache

    just because I cannot remember to shave

    for instance. I haven't shaved in about 2.5 weeks

    got a neckbeard, pedostache and a weird chinline beard thing going on with strange patches of hair everywhere else

    I don't do facial hair, because god hates me

    yea my bf gets this, minus the pedostache, and he shaves the neckbeard because i make him

    Belruel on
    3DS friendcode: 2380-4618-2503
  • The GeekThe Geek Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2007
    Dumb Hero wrote: »
    I have been meaning to get
    41f-csv4%2BdL._SS500_.jpg
    21GTNB4FFCL._SS400_.jpg
    31WH3B8D76L._SS500_.jpg

    Because I am getting tired of being raped moneywise by cartridge razors

    I just use electric.

    The Geek on
    zappsigsm.jpg
    Amazon wish list | Please check out my wife's blog and jewelry store.
  • FizFiz Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    The fact that half of my mustache is white and the other half is black gives me a very unusual look that prevents people from being alarmed by my appearance.

    Fiz on
    juggcat.jpg
  • FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY EVERY DAYRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    i haven't shaved in maybe almost a week

    i'm rocking the gay neckbeard sans manhair in the vicinity of my lips

    thank god for firefox pointing out which words i've misspelled in my drunkeness

    Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Fiz wrote: »
    Tossrock wrote: »
    I shave like once a week

    If I shaved once a week I would spend about 3 days looking like a pedophile which would then progress into a day of looking like a straight up rapist

    I want pictures of this.

    Listen it is not hot at all

    unless you are a 12 year old boy who's into being raped

    Tossrock on
    sig.png
  • nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    sounds great rane!

    :|

    neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • RaneadosRaneados Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    wish i had a hot boyfriend to remind me to shave

    grumble grumble

    Raneados on
    Dubh wrote: »
    Rane is the future of ancient greek tradition
  • AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    The Geek wrote: »
    Dumb Hero wrote: »
    I have been meaning to get
    41f-csv4%2BdL._SS500_.jpg
    21GTNB4FFCL._SS400_.jpg
    31WH3B8D76L._SS500_.jpg

    Because I am getting tired of being raped moneywise by cartridge razors

    I just use electric.

    I haven't had much luck with an electric, didn't get a close enough shave for my liking

    Abracadaniel on
  • FizFiz Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Tossrock wrote: »
    Fiz wrote: »
    Tossrock wrote: »
    I shave like once a week

    If I shaved once a week I would spend about 3 days looking like a pedophile which would then progress into a day of looking like a straight up rapist

    I want pictures of this.

    Listen it is not hot at all

    unless you are a 12 year old boy who's into being raped

    We can't all be Projeck :cry:

    Fiz on
    juggcat.jpg
  • Mr. Henry BemisMr. Henry Bemis Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    hahaha

    Mr. Henry Bemis on
    Nothing is true; Everything is permitted
  • BelruelBelruel Life and death and love and birth and peace and war on the planet earthRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    dely is not online, but look! its dely!

    dely.png

    Belruel on
    3DS friendcode: 2380-4618-2503
  • AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    dely wet herself

    IT'S TOTALLY COOL TO PEE YOUR PANTS

    Abracadaniel on
  • TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Fiz wrote: »
    Tossrock wrote: »
    Fiz wrote: »
    Tossrock wrote: »
    I shave like once a week

    If I shaved once a week I would spend about 3 days looking like a pedophile which would then progress into a day of looking like a straight up rapist

    I want pictures of this.

    Listen it is not hot at all

    unless you are a 12 year old boy who's into being raped

    We can't all be Projeck :cry:

    Zing!

    Tossrock on
    sig.png
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Belruel wrote: »
    dely is not online, but look! its dely!

    dely.png
    BEWBS!

    Metzger Meister on
  • Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus GRAND ATTACK!Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    The Geek wrote: »
    The Geek wrote: »
    Having a beard is fun

    I stroke it while pondering things

    High-five, me too!

    Beard five!

    beardfive.jpg

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYafV2dN6vg

    hahahaha what

    Centipede Damascus on
  • BelruelBelruel Life and death and love and birth and peace and war on the planet earthRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Dumb Hero wrote: »
    dely wet herself

    IT'S TOTALLY COOL TO PEE YOUR PANTS

    i actually thought this, but it made me giggle because she looked so happy about it so i left it in

    Belruel on
    3DS friendcode: 2380-4618-2503
  • stimtokolosstimtokolos Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Well it sure is merry in here.

    stimtokolos on
  • BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    thats cause it's christmas time son

    Balefuego on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.