Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

New comic 01/07/08

24

Posts

  • ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    FreddyD wrote: »
    What about porn for the blind?
    Erotic fiction + Vocaliser

    =

    Stephen Hawking talking dirty

    The Genius of the Daleks

    Latest upload: Chapter Five on 13th of March, 2014
  • PusciferPuscifer Registered User
    edited January 2008
    Fallout wrote: »
    Fiz wrote: »
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    Bendery wrote: »
    Deaf people having sex would be really loud and probably not sound too hot.

    Maybe they shouldn't record audio.

    I KEN FEW YEW IN MEEEEE.

    SEH MAH NEHM

    AH CAH HEE YUH

    SEH MAH NEHM

    AH CAH HEE YUH

    UM KUH MUUUUNNNNNNNNN

    NNNNUUUUHHHHHHHHHH

    DRAAAWWWPEEENNNN LOWWWWDDDSSS

    Untitled-1.jpg
  • DefenderDefender Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    mully wrote: »
    FreddyD wrote: »
    What about porn for the blind?

    haven't you ever seen Robin Hood: Men In Tights?
    braile, man. braile boobs.

    Boobs are already in braille.

    Also, deaf porn, like gay porn, is not always filmed with actual deaf people. It can be...uh...non-deaf...people who are pretending. Deaf 4 pay. I know that doesn't rhyme, but deaf people don't.

    hello massa, I jar jar binks
    I've overheard someone say "Don't say something is retarded, its not cool to make fun of retards. Just say its gay."
  • StavrenStavren Registered User
    edited January 2008
    Tossrock wrote: »

    This reminds me, I love the Sam & Max quality Gabe's drawings take when his characters are far away (just look at Tycho's eyes!)

    Bitch-ass stav is on my d, i-c-k
  • AbracadanielAbracadaniel COME ON AND DAN AND WELCOME TO THE DANRegistered User regular
    edited January 2008
    mully wrote: »
    FreddyD wrote: »
    What about porn for the blind?

    haven't you ever seen Robin Hood: Men In Tights?
    braile, man. braile boobs.

    This right here

    <3

    sites: personal | tumblr | abracadaniel dot com | coolguy.me
    services I recommend: tonx coffee *highly recommended* | everlane
    Secret Satan Wishlists: Regular List Coffee Stuff
    FUNTENDO DS BROCODE: 2337-4364-1683
  • RuckusRuckus Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Bendery wrote: »
    Lol...?

    My only question is do they even bother recording Audio?

    They save thousands each year in bandwidth.

    Raneados wrote: »
    so what SPECIFICALLY is the problem with my hole?
  • RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    edited January 2008
    what's the sign for "Eat my cock puke, whore"?

  • JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    what's the sign for "POLISH MY HELMET, SKANK"?

    bar-cc-1.jpg
  • KeithKeith Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Defender wrote: »
    mully wrote: »
    FreddyD wrote: »
    What about porn for the blind?

    haven't you ever seen Robin Hood: Men In Tights?
    braile, man. braile boobs.

    Boobs are already in braille.

    Also, deaf porn, like gay porn, is not always filmed with actual deaf people. It can be...uh...non-deaf...people who are pretending. Deaf 4 pay. I know that doesn't rhyme, but deaf people don't.

    hahahahaha

    2mzmv83.jpg
  • RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Super Moderator, Moderator mod
    edited January 2008
    Javen wrote: »
    what's the sign for "POLISH MY HELMET, SKANK"?
    I never made it without biting. Ask Mr. Owl.

  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    You guys crack my shit up.

    As does today's comic.

    tonkkatrikesig.jpg
    Gamertag: T0NKKA - Steam: evilumpire Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! HEY SATAN
  • WrenWren Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    whats the sign for crap on my chest and in smear it into my chest hairs, then watch as I fuck this goat?

    tf2sig.jpg
    TF2 - Wren BF3: Wren-fu
  • IskanderIskander Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Wren wrote: »
    whats the sign for crap on my chest and in smear it into my chest hairs, then watch as I fuck this goat?

    jazz_hands.gif

  • WrenWren Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    I don't think thats it

    tf2sig.jpg
    TF2 - Wren BF3: Wren-fu
  • IskanderIskander Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Only one way to find out...

  • JimothyJimothy Not in front of the fox he's with the owlRegistered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Fiz wrote: »
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    Bendery wrote: »
    Deaf people having sex would be really loud and probably not sound too hot.

    Maybe they shouldn't record audio.

    I KEN FEW YEW IN MEEEEE.

    SEH MAH NEHM

    AH CAH HEE YUH

    SEH MAH NEHM

    AH CAH HEE YUH
    God. Damnit.

    I think love you.

    I think love lamp.

    But seriously, think-love? That sounds like it could be a thing. Sounds Orwellian.

    Owlsig.jpg
  • MKRMKR Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Lovethink

    Where you say you love someone, but know it's a lie.

    Edit: Or know you don't love someone, but think you do at the same time. I need to read 1984 again.

  • OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2008
    Jimothy wrote: »
    I think love lamp.

    But seriously, think-love? That sounds like it could be a thing. Sounds Orwellian.

    no way, love is outlawed in orwellian society

    it's more flower power than anything else

    sounds like telepathic communes of peyote-taking hippies

  • RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    I am making my brother read this before I send him his money.

  • WrenWren Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    I am making my brother read this before I send him his money.

    is he blind? because that would just be cruel. and funny

    tf2sig.jpg
    TF2 - Wren BF3: Wren-fu
  • TankHammerTankHammer Extreme Ghostbuster Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Jimothy wrote: »
    I think love lamp.

    But seriously, think-love? That sounds like it could be a thing. Sounds Orwellian.

    no way, love is outlawed in orwellian society

    it's more flower power than anything else

    sounds like telepathic communes of peyote-taking hippies

    Um... what about the fact that they have an entire Ministry of Love?

    Granted it's their intelligence department but really.

    4icmw.jpg TankHammer | 2zivq6q.jpg
  • JayKaosJayKaos TWIN FIST SAW CLAWSRegistered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Jimothy wrote: »
    I think love lamp.

    But seriously, think-love? That sounds like it could be a thing. Sounds Orwellian.

    no way, love is outlawed in orwellian society

    it's more flower power than anything else

    sounds like telepathic communes of peyote-taking hippies

    Um... what about the fact that they have an entire Ministry of Love?

    Granted it's their intelligence department but really.

    That same ministry ensures that all marriages are as passionless and asexual as possible. Any marriage which seems to have even a spark of romance is just flat-out forbidden.

    http://steamcommunity.com/id/jaykaos This is my steam profile.
  • DefenderDefender Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Why does that require a ministry? Just wait like two years.

    hello massa, I jar jar binks
    I've overheard someone say "Don't say something is retarded, its not cool to make fun of retards. Just say its gay."
  • FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY EVERY DAYRegistered User regular
    edited January 2008
    when i had started reading 1984 I for some reason started looking through the back of the book, maybe for like an appendix or something, i guess, i don't know. i was trying really hard not to see the ending of the story, though

    but i caught the last four words in the book

    dammit

    xcomsig.png
  • TankHammerTankHammer Extreme Ghostbuster Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    I was born in 1984.

    The year, not the book.

    That's also the year that Ghostbusters came out.

    Coincidence? You bet your ass.

    4icmw.jpg TankHammer | 2zivq6q.jpg
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    Defender wrote: »
    Why does that require a ministry? Just wait like two years.

    hahahahah

    defender this was classy

  • VeretasVeretas Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    I AM CONTEMPLATING ON SENDING THIS TO MY ASL 3 TEACHER

    What should I do [strike]goons[/strike]SE++ers?

  • AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    I wish I found this humorous, but I don't. Pretty drawings, though. Gabe sure is good at drawing those two guys.

    3DS Friend Code: 0817-5033-8184 // Nintendo Network ID: AbsoluteZero
  • ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere MY FINEST CREATION oh nevermind it's deadRegistered User regular
    edited January 2008
    I have a confession.

    I've never read 1984 and in all likelihood never ever will

    edit: also it took me a while to figure out how to spell likelihood because even when it's spelled right it looks wrong

    nHu0VJL.png
    My Youtube My Steam SMITE IGN: TDOTCRFH4 come SMITE with me
  • jwalkjwalk frosty Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    I read it in 1984. Also that movie with the chest-popping guy from Alien.

  • The_ScarabThe_Scarab Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    I was born in 1984.

    The year, not the book.

    That's also the year that Ghostbusters came out.

    Coincidence? You bet your ass.

    I know a guy who found out his time of conception was the day after chernobyl in 1986.

    i always knew he was a little bit weird, now i know hes a fucking mutant.

    scarab you have mental problems
  • cooljammer00cooljammer00 Schattenjägers Gon' SchattenjägeRegistered User regular
    edited January 2008
    they actually have blind porn.

    at least, fleshbot seems to say it exists.

    steam_sig.png

    I pronounce it bee-log. Most recent entry: VIDEO GAMES: GUNPOINT, OR A SCIENTIFIC STUDY ON WHAT HAPPENS WHEN GLASS MEETS TROUSERS. 3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348
  • JimothyJimothy Not in front of the fox he's with the owlRegistered User regular
    edited January 2008
    I have a confession.

    I've never read 1984 and in all likelihood never ever will

    edit: also it took me a while to figure out how to spell likelihood because even when it's spelled right it looks wrong

    Neither did I, I just read the SparkNotes and paid attention in class.

    Owlsig.jpg
  • TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited January 2008
    The_Scarab wrote: »
    I was born in 1984.

    The year, not the book.

    That's also the year that Ghostbusters came out.

    Coincidence? You bet your ass.

    I know a guy who found out his time of conception was the day after chernobyl in 1986.

    i always knew he was a little bit weird, now i know hes a fucking mutant.

    Are you fucking serious

    Jesus christ hahahaha

  • MKRMKR Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    I have a confession.

    I've never read 1984 and in all likelihood never ever will

    edit: also it took me a while to figure out how to spell likelihood because even when it's spelled right it looks wrong

    It's a really good classic. And not "Read this because it makes you look smart" classic. It's classic because it's awesome.

  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    MKR wrote: »
    I have a confession.

    I've never read 1984 and in all likelihood never ever will

    edit: also it took me a while to figure out how to spell likelihood because even when it's spelled right it looks wrong

    It's a really good classic. And not "Read this because it makes you look smart" classic. It's classic because it's awesome.

    no

    STEAM
    Spoiler:
  • Big Red TieBig Red Tie the way you look should be a sinRegistered User regular
    edited January 2008
    yes

    3926 4292 8829
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    it's the literary form of heroin

    you think it's great but everyone else thinks you're a fucking asshole

    STEAM
    Spoiler:
  • L|amaL|ama Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    but can you not see the parallels with today's society, pip? I mean HELLO PATRIOT ACT!

  • MKRMKR Registered User regular
    edited January 2008
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    it's the literary form of heroin

    you think it's great but everyone else thinks you're a fucking asshole

    I'm not even talking vague, Nostradamus-esque analogs to current events. It's just a fun story.

    It has memory holes!

This discussion has been closed.