As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

WCST: No San Francisco points?

entropykidentropykid Registered User regular
edited July 2004 in PAX Archive
On the West Cost Super Trip I notice there is only Anaheim to Sacramento...no San Francisco or bay area rally points? :(

entropykid on

• Red Machine DRed Machine D __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2004
    I have reasons.

1) San Francisco is an ultramega clusterfuck of highways, tollroads, and Alameda.

2) To leave San Francisco and get back on the I-5, the best route goes through Sacrmento, so I figured why not?

3) Don't complain. I could have gone with my original plan of Stockton. ;)

4) Sacramento is central to a lot of forumers.

Red Machine D on
  • entropykidentropykid Registered User regular
    edited July 2004
    I have reasons.

1) San Francisco is an ultramega clusterfuck of highways, tollroads, and Alameda.

2) To leave San Francisco and get back on the I-5, the best route goes through Sacrmento, so I figured why not?

3) Don't complain. I could have gone with my original plan of Stockton. ;)

4) Sacramento is central to a lot of forumers.

Well, I meant the bay area in general. Well, Fry's is next to Godlyness, and I know the Fry's in Sacramento well^___^

Anyways, this WCST thingy is a very cool idea!

Mmm, 11 hours and 41 minutes(without stop or traffic) from Sacto to
    Bellevue. Hoochiemama, serenity now^___^

entropykid on
  • VThornheartVThornheart Registered User regular
    edited July 2004
    Aye, it's going to be a long trip, but it looks like it'll promise to be an interesting one too. I personally have driven to many places, but never up to Washington. I'm lookin forward to it. =)

VThornheart on
    3DS Friend Code: 1950-8938-9095