As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat]sket, all [chat] threads are canon

• Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Irond Will wrote:
    MikeMan445 wrote:
    she's... different that's for sure

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGTDRztaCCw&mode=related&search=

she can sing when she wants to, but she likes to do weird things that are offputting at first (like the hea-ah-ah-ah-ah-art part)

but her songs have a simplicity and honesty that i find touching. maybe it's just because it's early in the morning and i'm tired. i dunno

I like it

Yep, nice enough song, cute girl.

:^: :^:

Haphazard on
  • Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    So, I've started watching Babylon 5 DVDs from netflix. I miss this show.

VishNub on
  • Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    VishNub wrote:

Yeah, that was an awesome show.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    DiscGraceDiscGrace Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    VishNub wrote:

Oh man. I want to buy them, except for how I don't have $6,000 or so lying around.

DiscGrace on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    FunkyWaltDoggFunkyWaltDogg Columbia, SCRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Richy wrote:
    ElJeffe wrote:
    Before this chat thread retires into the annals of forum history, would someone care to explain the title? I missed large chunks of the Casket Saga.

Cass posted a picture of the actress playing Ugly Betty in some TV show. We all agreed she was not ugly, except Casket, who proceeded to call her super-fat. He then went on to justify his point by saying that it would be ok for a man to be this fat, but not a girl. Things went downhill from there, and Casket swore never to post in the [chat] thread again, and there was much rejoycing.

Then Casket posted in the [chat] thread again. When reminded that he swore never to post here again, he argued that it was not the same [chat] thread, and that the last [chat] thread didn't count. We spent a few pages trying to explain to him that a [chat] thread is a [chat] thread and to get him to leave again, and the title is the result of our efforts. It didn't work. He's still around somewhere.

I nearly used this one, but it just seemed too cruel:
    mcdermott wrote:
    Casket(TM): New [chat] thread, same old dipshit.

FunkyWaltDogg on
  • Options
    ALockslyALocksly Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    My fort has grown an inch taller since the pic. The snow's really comin' down.

ALocksly on
    Yes,... yes, I agree. It's totally unfair that sober you gets into trouble for things that drunk you did.
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    DiscGrace wrote:
    VishNub wrote:

Oh man. I want to buy them, except for how I don't have $6,000 or so lying around.

There´s a huge metal box with every Bab5 movie and the whole series (but without Crusade) for about 80 € out (here in good old Europe).

Haphazard on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    ALocksly wrote:
    My fort has grown an inch taller since the pic. The snow's really comin' down.
    I forgot to say it before, but I really loved that picture. The falling snow made it look extra cool somehow.

FunkyWaltDogg on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Haphazard wrote:
    DiscGrace wrote:
    VishNub wrote:

There´s a huge metal box with every Bab5 movie and the whole series (but without Crusade) for about 80 € out (here in good old Europe).

I've still got some DMs layin aroud somewheres

ALocksly on
    Yes,... yes, I agree. It's totally unfair that sober you gets into trouble for things that drunk you did.
  • Options
    ArbitraryDescriptorArbitraryDescriptor changed Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Haphazard wrote:
    DiscGrace wrote:
    VishNub wrote:

That sounds like an incredibly good deal. Thats less than one season of the Sopranos. (But HBO are pricks like that)

ArbitraryDescriptor on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Yeah, Locks, me too. Sweet nostalgia.
    Now we have Monopoly money. :cry:

Nah, it´s good money but you shouldn´t touch cocaine with it.

:wink:

Edit:

Yeah, AD. That´s pretty good.
    [spoiler:ee7ac6b575]But I bought every season of the series before they came out with the box. About 30 € per season...[/spoiler:ee7ac6b575]

Haphazard on
  • Options
    ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited December 2006
    Richy wrote:
    ElJeffe wrote:
    Before this chat thread retires into the annals of forum history, would someone care to explain the title? I missed large chunks of the Casket Saga.

Cass posted a picture of the actress playing Ugly Betty in some TV show. We all agreed she was not ugly, except Casket, who proceeded to call her super-fat. He then went on to justify his point by saying that it would be ok for a man to be this fat, but not a girl. Things went downhill from there, and Casket swore never to post in the [chat] thread again, and there was much rejoycing.

Then Casket posted in the [chat] thread again. When reminded that he swore never to post here again, he argued that it was not the same [chat] thread, and that the last [chat] thread didn't count. We spent a few pages trying to explain to him that a [chat] thread is a [chat] thread and to get him to leave again, and the title is the result of our efforts. It didn't work. He's still around somewhere.

I wish I'd been here for the fireworks; sounds epic.

Also, I don't even think Ugly Betty is that ugly on the show. Every time Hollywood wants to make an ugly but sympathetic character, they take some chick who is at worst merely kind of pretty, then throw glasses and maybe some braces on her. Hollywood sucks.

ElJeffe on
    I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
  • Options
    monikermoniker Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Haphazard wrote:
    Yeah, me too. Sweet nostalgia.

Nah, it´s good money but you shouldn´t touch cocain with it.

If just about all American bills have traces of cocain on it I'd bet you guys have the same.

moniker on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2006
    Richy wrote:
    VishNub wrote:

Good plots and writing, not so good acting or special effects. I still liked it.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    ElJeffe wrote:
    Richy wrote:
    ElJeffe wrote:

Also, I don't even think Ugly Betty is that ugly on the show. Every time Hollywood wants to make an ugly but sympathetic character, they take some chick who is at worst merely kind of pretty, then throw glasses and maybe some braces on her. Hollywood sucks.

They put Paltrow in a fat suit for that one movie

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Haphazard wrote:

I especially liked the fact that when I was there it was 1.74 DMs to the dollar, and I was paid in dollars of course.

I also miss my German appliances. I'll never foget you teapot, vampirino vacuum. :cry:

edit: 'course now I get paid in Yen and every time the dollar goes down vs the Yen I'm al "YEAH, WHOO HOO, time to go exchange some cash"

ALocksly on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2006
    ElJeffe wrote:
    Richy wrote:
    ElJeffe wrote:

Maybe Maddie can be an actress some day.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Dynagrip wrote:
    Richy wrote:
    VishNub wrote:

Good plots and writing, not so good acting or special effects. I still liked it.

The writing is a little bit silly at times. But I like it anyways.

VishNub on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    moniker wrote:
    Haphazard wrote:

If just about all American bills have traces of cocain on it I'd bet you guys have the same.

The difference here is: Dollars don´t dissolve when you snort cocaine through them.
    :P

Actually I don´t know if it was cocaine, but some drug did the deed.

Haphazard on
  • Options
    DiscGraceDiscGrace Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Okay, time to try to make it to work again. Later alligators!

DiscGrace on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    monikermoniker Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    ALocksly wrote:
    I also miss my German appliances. I'll never foget you teapot

Norman-CoffeePotMasochist.jpg :?:

moniker on
  • Options
    The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    peep game:

jesus-4kids250.jpg

The Green Eyed Monster on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    DiscGrace wrote:

after while crocodile

ALocksly on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    DiscGrace wrote:
    Poor, poor Beasley. All alone in the cold.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Moniker... that´s a coffee pot.

Cel? Huh?

Haphazard on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Dynagrip wrote:
    DiscGrace wrote:

the neighbors dog stays out in the doghouse all night. I want to sneak over some night and insulate it for him, poor guy.

ALocksly on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    ALocksly wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:
    DiscGrace wrote:

the neighbors dog stays out in the doghouse all night. I want to sneak over some night and insulate it for him, poor guy.
    Damn, heartless Japanese. What kind of dog?

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited December 2006
    Dynagrip wrote:
    ElJeffe wrote:

I'm glad your every orifice was violated by the squelching pseudopods of an ancient being.

ElJeffe on
    I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Haphazard wrote:
    Cel? Huh?

Edit: Is it a Jesus CCG? Tap Jesus to add +3 fishes or wine. Discard to destroy any sins in play?

ArbitraryDescriptor on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    ElJeffe wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:
    ElJeffe wrote:

I'm glad your every orifice was violated by the squelching pseudopods of an ancient being.

Dyna brings out the best in everyone!

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Dynagrip wrote:
    ALocksly wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:
    DiscGrace wrote:

I'm no expert, he's built like a huskey only smaller and all white

honestly, I know he's a gaurd dog but would it be such an effort to get him a heat pad at least?

ALocksly on
  • Options
    The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Haphazard wrote:
    Cel? Huh?
    What's there to "huh?" about? Photographic proof that Jesus exists and loves children. Well, painted proof, but whatever.

The Green Eyed Monster on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    ALocksly wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:
    ALocksly wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:
    DiscGrace wrote:

I'm no expert, he's built like a huskey only smaller and all white

honestly, I know he's a gaurd dog but would it be such an effort to get him a heat pad at least?

Fi he's huskiesh he probaby love it that cold

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    Loren MichaelLoren Michael Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    dammit, someone make a religion thread.

Loren Michael on
    a7iea7nzewtq.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    I think you've had enough. Give me your keys

ArbitraryDescriptor on
  • Options
    edited December 2006

ok

edit: thought better of it

was going to start new.

RELIGION;

Plz discuss

ALocksly on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    ElJeffe wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:
    ElJeffe wrote:

Just my mind, baby. Just my mind.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited December 2006

I´m not falling for that.

Also, Cel has proof that Jesus lives.

:P

Haphazard on
  • Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited December 2006

Occam's razor disproves the existance of religion threads.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Richy wrote:

Occam's razon disproves the existance of religion threads.

I think you misspelled "raisin".

FunkyWaltDogg on
This discussion has been closed.