Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

OUR DARTS WILL BLOT OUT THE SUN

OmegaTofuNinjaOmegaTofuNinja Registered User regular
edited February 2008 in Social Entropy++
You were all kids at one point right? You all had toy guns right? Yeah well I'm sure some of you still do. This topic is for Nerf Guns, one of the best inventions in the history of man. Hell I'm sure some of you still have giant nerf fights in the streets. I know I do. This topic is also for nerf related games. Capture the Flag? Hell yes. Just assaulting random dorms on the campus of your choice? Fuck yes.

What kind of gun do you like? Revolver?

Nerf_Maverick.jpg

Fuck yes revolver.

Oh? You don't like revolvers? Okay what about rifles?

long-shot.jpg

Fuck yes rifle.

What, you don't like nerf guns? Then talk about that Airsoft or paintball or whatever the shit you kids are doing these days.

OmegaTofuNinja on
Facebook Wii: 7912 0299 8667 6601 I tweet sometimes Poetry?!