As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

MotW 3/19/2008 - Iron Fist, Fables, Checkmate, FX...CAN'T DECIDE!

13»

• CrimsondudeCrimsondude Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I love how someone on one of the comic sites was talking about how great his Asgardian stuff was. Well, what would you expect? He pretty much started out doing fantasy art.

Crimsondude on
  • Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    After the Daredevil covers and this issue, he really can do no wrong in my eyes.

And I just realized that the next issue of Invincible is big number 50. Is that when the costume change takes place? Add into that the preview cover in this issue... Some big shit is going to go down, and I love it.

Vann Diras on
  • jkylefultonjkylefulton Squid...or Kid? NNID - majpellRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I think #51 is the costume change issue. Maybe. I might be wrong.

jkylefulton on
    tOkYVT2.jpg
  • BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Djurdjevic also did the flashback pages for the current Doom arc in Mighty Avengers (his Morgana LeFay is hottttt)

Balefuego on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bad KarmaBad Karma Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Finally got around to reading a few other books.

Catwoman #77 had some great ass kicking moments. Truely another underrated gem.
    124jwad.jpg

30u8go0.jpg

2nk45l3.jpg

Bad Karma on
    Xbox Live: Ornery Rooster
    PSN: OrneryRooster
  • NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Crap, crap, mega crap.Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    daaaamn gurrrrrl

Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast! Satan look here!
  • BlankspaceBlankspace __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2008
    Oh bullshit, if Green Arrow can make a single arrow with a GL ring and feel like he hasn't slept in days there is no fucking way Catwoman can make anything powerful enough to take down Flash.

Blankspace on
    SIG.gif
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited March 2008
    Blankspace wrote: »
    Oh bullshit, if Green Arrow can make a single arrow with a GL ring and feel like he hasn't slept in days there is no fucking way Catwoman can make anything powerful enough to take down Flash.

She was in a machine that made her imagine a world where she could do anything

it was basically a mechanical Black Mercy

she beat up Batman like three or four times

Garlic Bread on
  • BlankspaceBlankspace __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2008
    Ah, okay. That's much better.

Blankspace on
    SIG.gif
  • Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I wish there'd been an explanation for why her Black Mercy world was that way. I suppose it was just an answer to her wanting to live in a world where she had no limitations and could regularly flout authority?

Robos A Go Go on
  • Bad KarmaBad Karma Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Unfortunately I couldn't find a scan of her after battle celebration, complete with lighting up a cigar with the ring and giving out a hardy "Boo-Yah!"

Bad Karma on
    Xbox Live: Ornery Rooster
    PSN: OrneryRooster
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited March 2008
    I wish there'd been an explanation for why her Black Mercy world was that way. I suppose it was just an answer to her wanting to live in a world where she had no limitations and could regularly flout authority?

It's not a Black Mercy, just kind of like it. So it probably wasn't giving her her "perfect world"

I mean, in her perfect world she probably wouldn't have been killed and her sister wouldn't have become a serial killer.

She did say how she would like to stay in that world since in her normal life she's always being told what to do and having her life shit upon

Garlic Bread on
  • Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Keith wrote: »

It's not a Black Mercy, just kind of like it. So it probably wasn't giving her her "perfect world"

I mean, in her perfect world she probably wouldn't have been killed and her sister wouldn't have become a serial killer.

She did say how she would like to stay in that world since in her normal life she's always being told what to do and having her life shit upon

Actually, maybe those things would be present in her perfect world. It's certainly more convenient to live on a world when your counterpart is already dead, for one thing. As for the sister, it could be that that is ideal because it means not having to look out for anyone else, effectively freeing Selina from all responsibilities.

Robos A Go Go on
  • WizardFistWizardFist Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    COVER BY: KAARE ANDREWS
    WRITER: MATT FRACTION
    ED BRUBAKER
    PENCILS: DAVID AJA
    INKS: DAVID AJA
    COLORED BY: MATT HOLLINGSWORTH
    LETTERED BY: DAVE LANPHEAR

All Aja, baby!

WizardFist on
    1242529-1.png
  • ScooterScooter Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Because it was a world driven by her imagination, Flash didn't even start moving til she remembered he was there. But yea, it was still a good scene.

Scooter on
  • augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    WizardFist wrote: »
    COVER BY: KAARE ANDREWS
    WRITER: MATT FRACTION
    ED BRUBAKER
    PENCILS: DAVID AJA
    INKS: DAVID AJA
    COLORED BY: MATT HOLLINGSWORTH
    LETTERED BY: DAVE LANPHEAR

All Aja, baby!

Thank god, but I feel like a battered spouse.

august on
  • Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2008
    Oh Jesus.
    Iron Fist ended perfectly.
    I don't wanna wait until April 30 for the next one.

Me Too! on
  • Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2008
    Mai-Kero wrote: »
    Angel 5 was amazingly badass.
    Dragon versus demon T-Rex fuck yeah.

Jesus shit I forgot about Angel.
    "Seriously, who brought a t-rex?"
    Can't wait to see what happened on the first night, next month.

Me Too! on
  • Calamity JaneCalamity Jane That Wrong Love Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    wizard you gotta resize your shit man it is clearly too big!

Calamity Jane on
    twitter https://twitter.com/mperezwritesirl michelle patreon https://www.patreon.com/thatwronglove michelle's comic book from IMAGE COMICS you can order http://a.co/dn5YeUD
  • DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I really need to get to the store already.

DouglasDanger on