As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Get your fat fucking donkey face out of Hell's Kitchen

RedeemerRedeemer Registered User regular
edited April 2008 in Social Entropy++
I love Gordon Ramsay, I think he's the sexiest ugly guy to ever be on television

I don't love how he always seems to cast neanderthals for Hell's Kitchen, though

And since when did Framling and Gordon Freeman have a butt baby?

picture4es9.png

25jyxzr.jpg
Redeemer on

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited April 2008
    hell's kitchen...seattle?

Garlic Bread on
  • BYToadyBYToady Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Cooking nothing but waffles!

BYToady on
    Battletag BYToady#1454
  • FizFiz Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I can only imagine what sex must be like with him.

And there were a couple times during Kitchen Nightmares where he had his shirt off and was in tight shorts so I can imagine it pretty well

Fiz on
    juggcat.jpg
  • RedeemerRedeemer Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I remember Food Network aired a season or two of HK uncensored and it didn't really feel the same

It felt kind of empty without every other word being a bleep

Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Deemer's Reality TV thread part 87

#pipe on
  • DrIanMalcolmDrIanMalcolm Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Ultimate Daredevil saying, "Now get out of my kitchen"

DrIanMalcolm on
  • MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    It's a cooking show...but it's not on the Food Network. So I probably won't watch it.

Marathon on
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited April 2008
    Fiz wrote: »
    I can only imagine what sex must be like with him.

And there were a couple times during Kitchen Nightmares where he had his shirt off and was in tight shorts so I can imagine it pretty well

that's how you burn your balls off

Garlic Bread on
  • Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    redeemer watches tv

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
    edited April 2008
    #pipe wrote: »

It's my second reality tv thread

Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I prefer Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares.

Blake T on
  • BbajBbaj Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I liked the part when Ramsay got mad.

Bbaj on
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Redeemer wrote: »

Well they all usually have your name in the title so

#pipe on
    edited April 2008
    There were some changes this season. He has changed the menu around so there are many new courses for the chefs, probably to get them used to the dishes they will be working on in his new restaurant. It feels weird not hearing him say Wellington. He also added an amuse-bouche even though he can't pronounce it. Gordon is at the level where he can say dishes wrong and people won't correct him.

Louross is cute but in a not hot way.

Fiz on
    juggcat.jpg
    edited April 2008
    Next on the food network "That asshole from American Idol works with cooks!"

BYToady on
    Battletag BYToady#1454
    edited April 2008

Well they all usually have your name in the title so

Well... this one doesn't, and neither does the other one

Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg
  • Calamity JaneCalamity Jane That Wrong Love Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    kitchen nightmares is that real shit

also i wanted this thread to be about daredevil D:

Calamity Jane on
    twitter https://twitter.com/mperezwritesirl michelle patreon https://www.patreon.com/thatwronglove michelle's comic book from IMAGE COMICS you can order http://a.co/dn5YeUD
    edited April 2008
    All I'm saying is

reality TV is annoying.

#pipe on
    edited April 2008
    All I'm saying is

reality TV is annoying.

Well, so are people who only post in threads to complain about the subject

Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg
    edited April 2008
    All I'm saying is

reality TV is annoying.

Well, so are people who only post in threads to complain about the subject

:lol:

Garlic Bread on
    edited April 2008
    Point taken.

commence apology

I'm sorry

Apology complete

#pipe on
    edited April 2008
    Get out of my FACE, Keith

Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg
  • satansfingerssatansfingers Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Marathon wrote: »
    It's a cooking show...but it's not on the Food Network. So I probably won't watch it.

hard to really call this a cooking show

it's mostly about how everyone on the show is awful and ramsay yells a lot

satansfingers on
    edited April 2008
    Get out of my FACE, Keith

check your thighs out in a mirra

Garlic Bread on
  • ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Kitchen nightmares was awesome and according to my roommates (both bartenders) it very accurately portrays the issues failing restaurants face. Namely headstrong idiot owners/managers.

Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
    edited April 2008
    Yelling makes food cook faster, this is science.

BYToady on
    Battletag BYToady#1454
    edited April 2008
    Marathon wrote: »

hard to really call this a cooking show

it's mostly about how everyone on the show is awful and ramsay yells a lot

This is one of the weirdest "food" shows. Even Top Chef, which is all about the drama and doesn't care about the food will list the ingredients in the dishes they make. I can only imagine what is in each dish other than scallops, rice, and a lack of spices (because Ramsey can't tolerate spicy foods)

Fiz on
    juggcat.jpg
    edited April 2008
    The American version of Kitchen Nightmares is kinda hilarious because every episode is the same

A loudmouthed family of some european ethnicity runs a gross restaurant, the patriarch is to blame, Gordon wiggles his nose and the place transforms into a high class restaurant

And then he takes off shirt at some point or changes into tiny little shorts

Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg
  • Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    oh no

drama

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
    edited April 2008
    Don't forget the crab cakes. Regardless of the type of restaurant he visits, he will always order crab cakes off the menu and they will be terrible.

Fiz on
    juggcat.jpg
  • Waka LakaWaka Laka Riding the stuffed Unicorn If ya know what I mean.Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    BYToady wrote: »
    Yelling makes food cook faster, this is science.

As an ex chef I can say yelling often causes just as many problems, the only time it's necessary is when you're communicating from one end of the kitchen to the other.

"Is the salad done?"

"Yes chef"

"How are the steaks going?"

"Fine about five minutes"

And so forth.

Waka Laka on
  • Shepherd PieShepherd Pie Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    the screaming in kitchen nightmares gets to be a bit too much sometimes, but I could watch him all day in anything with Jonathan Ross.

Mistah Wammsy

watch?v=auAaXNTVATk

Shepherd Pie on
    edited April 2008
    You were obviously doing it wrong then.

Add more profanity when yelling during your cooking sessions and you'll find the tonal qualities of the invectives will cause the foods to absorb more flavor when done at the correct decibel levels.

BYToady on
    Battletag BYToady#1454
  • BelruelBelruel NARUTO FUCKS Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    i love this show almost as much as i love House

Belruel on
    vmn6rftb232b.png
  • cheshirecheshire Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I like this show, but it seems like they get mostly terrible people on purpose.

I like Kitchen Nightmares better. I've seen both the american version and the british one. I like both versions.

cheshire on
    She was never meant to be a common creature
    Extraordinary takes time
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I prefer the English version of Kitchen Nightmares, but the american one never ceases to amuse me because they always refer to Gordon Ramsey as Chef Ramsey as if he's been knighted by the fucking Queen.

Blake T on
    edited April 2008
    One of my favorite HK's was the one where a guy had taken over the restaurant after his father died and his overbearing mother was constantly putting him down and trying to seduce Ramsey. I've never seen the man look more uncomfortable in my entire life.

There was also an episode where Ramsey brought in this really really hot Indian guy to be a consultant for the restaurant. I don't remember much else but I think there might have been three managers working there at the same time.

Fiz on
    juggcat.jpg
  • BlackCloudBlackCloud Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    The American version of Kitchen Nightmares is kinda hilarious because every episode is the same

A loudmouthed family of some european ethnicity runs a gross restaurant, the patriarch is to blame, Gordon wiggles his nose and the place transforms into a high class restaurant

And then he takes off shirt at some point or changes into tiny little shorts

You forgot the part in which the head waiter/host/floor manager is doing a terrible job and is somehow leeching/blowing off his job/stealing from the poor owner of the establishment, later to be outed by Ramsay in a confrontation coupled with booming ominous music. This is immediately followed by an angry confessional with the accused party, and most likely ends up with them quitting their job while the film crew runs after them, not unlike an episode of cops.

I <3 that show.

BlackCloud on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2008
    It's sad when they jump ahead and the restaurant closes anyways. Ramsey is basically rebuilding kitchens from the ground up in the US version, so to see them flounder again is depressing.

Fiz on
    juggcat.jpg
  • LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited April 2008
    And since when did Framling and Gordon Freeman have a butt baby?

picture4es9.png

That's disturbingly spot-on.

Larlar on
    iwantanswers3.png