As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Jack the Ripper 3rd night

• OboroOboro __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2008
    B:L wrote: »
    Oboro wrote: »
    B:L wrote: »
    Bloody hell, 'tis bloody murder!
    Mebbe she jus' tripped up 'n a stack o' knives tripped up on the cobble? (She cackles.)

"Murder, murder!" and still 'bout ta gawk at it. Not e'er seen a body done up like 'at, you ain't? Not a bit not like what the dogs'd do or gone done doing all done in the slumming districts, you figger, but the tall-caps and feather-tails still think it a proper show!

Wanna see a body, eh, ya do? C'mon down where th'Yard don't, I show ya me mum and what the bumpin' crawlin' night done ta her -- don't need no murder choppa ta find the chopped in the slumming, you don't, but tall-caps ne'er gone take a trip ta the horror-show, ain't they?

C'mon down, c'mon down sometime, I's show ya around right-proper. We's always had murder, always had a body shown up six bodies not-for-one-no-longer, but th'Yard ain't never cared not a done-good bit ...

Oh bugger off, you drunken lout! This 'ol thing takes the piss.
    Jus' like the rest o' 'em, you is! Jus' like the rest o' the sippin' stickers and the slipper-dippers, the cotton-picker watchers in th'Yard's pet ivory towers. Gon' come slummin' wit' me someday general, come along! I'll kick me skirt up higher than ye missus got knickers at all, and won't ask for not a cuddle af'er. Ya think it take the piss, ya do? Piss i' off 'en, or piss off! Don't go about like 'at, makin' a mock-shop o' the folk who live and die 'neath ya nose, ya bugger-proper ...

Oboro on
    words
  • SpeakerSpeaker Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Oboro wrote: »
    Speaker wrote: »
    SpeedySwaf wrote: »
    So gents, wot pubs are available for us hard workin' folk?

Now there's a cherry pie. You've never been to Captain Kirk in your time except maybe as a brass door.
    Brass doors are fit fer hard-knockin', and I's know some fellows to drive the irons. Think he can take the half-tonne hammer? Ahaha!

Yer 'avin a hat and scarf at his expense wot wot!

Speaker on
  • VarcaynVarcayn Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Ah, so we've begun?

Capital!

Varcayn on
  • Minor SecondMinor Second Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    That body aint gonna cause me to lose a wink o' sleep on this night.

Why's that you says?

Because the sterling Sherlock Holmes and whats his fellow chum Watson have about this grisly business and it should no...

Eh? Two weeks ago... to shreds you says.

Oi

Minor Second on
  • duallainduallain Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Who here has seen these gruesome murders? Are they brutal and bloody, or meek and clean, it might tell us what sort of man has committed these crimes.

duallain on
  • Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    YER A WIZZARD HARRY

Fuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud on
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    All this talka murder and wotnot rattles me nerves somewot fierce. Buncha fearmongerin', that's wot it is. But now you gone and rattled me nerves. 'Oo wantsta 'ead down to the pub for a pint to calm down?

DarkPrimus on
    edited April 2008
    YER A WIZZARD HARRY

No matter how the game plays out, you've won.

Speaker on
  • Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I'ma scared, who wants to hold hands with me when it gets dark out wot wot?

Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I was all gonna roleplay my character, and then I saw Oboro's posts and realized there's no way I can even come close.

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • OboroOboro __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2008
    But if people stop roleplaying, then I have no one to roleplay with. :(

Don't make this be like Ultima Online again! It was more fun when other people participated in my plots instead of just watching me play all the characters myself. :cry:

Oboro on
    words
    edited April 2008
    I hate roleplaying.

Speaker on
  • Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I would role play but I think pizza boy wouldn't fit this game.

Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • HylianbunnyHylianbunny Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    So, who might we have on the forces of good? Their merits should be publicly recognized.

Hylianbunny on
    edited April 2008
    It would be nice if the rules were posted.

Like, when the game day ends for instance. How to vote. How many villains there are. What are the specials.

Speaker on
  • HylianbunnyHylianbunny Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    The day is ending in two minutes, good sir!

Oh, s-

Hylianbunny on
  • FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Speaker wrote: »
    It would be nice if the rules were posted.

Like, when the game day ends for instance. How to vote. How many villains there are. What are the specials.
    You don't get the last two.

Fencingsax on
  • chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Every post of Oboro's sound like John Clease, circa "IS THAT A PENGUIN ON THE TELY?" in my head.

Bravo.

chamberlain on
  • SerpentSerpent Sometimes Vancouver, BC, sometimes Brisbane, QLDRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    pub?

Serpent on
  • GreeperGreeper Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Murder. Cor blimey. You gents are right knocked, isn't you?

There's no murder going on 'ere, I say for certain. Some people have been disappearing, sure, but what's the what, most of my nightly ale friends still show up. So what?

Maybe some gents are just out of town, it's a good season for vacations after all.

Get out of the smog a little. Wot wot.

Greeper on
  • UltaruneUltarune Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Vote Toxic Toys, he always struck me as a whore killer.

Ultarune on
  • Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Ultarune wrote: »

Oi! I'd b'careful if'n I was you, luv, throwin' such language 'round 'n such. Some o' us might be takin' offense t' th' denigration 'f our methods o' makin' a livin' for usselves!

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
    edited April 2008
    Ultarune wrote: »

Oi! I'd b'careful if'n I was you, luv, throwin' such language 'round 'n such. Some o' us might be takin' offense t' th' denigration 'f our methods o' makin' a livin' for usselves!

If the pattern that is emerging holds, I'm none to concerned with offending any whores who aren't long for this world.

Ultarune on
  • MalkorMalkor Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Cherrio and all that, from my limited and tragic phalla experience the first person to let fly with the first accusation is most likely to be the bad guy.

Therefore, and in accordance with my station as a gentle man, I vote Ultarune!

Malkor on
    14271f3c-c765-4e74-92b1-49d7612675f2.jpg
  • TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    !Ultarune

He seems to harbor a certain dislike of the more "open" girls.

TheLawinator on
    My SteamID Gamertag and PSN: TheLawinator
  • MalkorMalkor Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    As the uncouth say, whoever smelt it dealt it.

Malkor on
    14271f3c-c765-4e74-92b1-49d7612675f2.jpg
  • B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Malkor wrote: »
    Cherrio and all that, from my limited and tragic phalla experience the first person to let fly with the first accusation is most likely to be the bad guy.

Bollocks, I say.

!Malkor earns the distinction of being the accuser's accusee.

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • cheezcheez Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Yes I quite agree with you, I mean what's the point of being treated like a sheep, I mean I'm fed up with going abroad and being treated like a sheep, what's the point of being carted around in buses surrounded by sweaty mindless oafs from Kettering and Boventry in their cloth caps and their cardigans and their transistor radios and their 'Sunday Mirrors', complaining about the tea, 'Oh they don't make it properly here do they not like at home' stopping at Majorcan bodegas, selling fish and chips and Watney's Red Barrel and calamares and two veg and sitting in cotton sun frocks squirting Timothy White's suncream all over their puffy raw swollen purulent flesh cos they 'overdid it on the first day'! And being herded into endless Hotel Miramars and Bellvueses and Bontinentals with their international luxury modern roomettes and their Watney's Red Barrel and their swimming pools full of fat German businessmen pretending they're acrobats and forming pyramids and frightening the children and barging in to the queues and if you're not at your table spot on seven you miss your bowl of Campbell's Cream of Mushroom soup, the first item on the menu of International Cuisine, and every Thursday night there's a bloody cabaret in the bar featuring some tiny emaciated dago with nine-inch hips and some big fat bloated tart with her hair brylcreemed down and a big arse presenting Flamenco for Foreigners. And then some adenoidal typists from Birmingham with diarrhea and flabby white legs and hairy bandy-legged wop waiters called Manuel, and then, once a week there's an excursion to the local Roman ruins where you can buy cherryade and melted ice cream and bleedin' Watney's Red Barrel, and one night they take you to a local restaurant with local color and coloring and they show you there and you sit next to a party of people from Rhyl who keeps singing 'Torremolinos, Torremolinos' and complaining about the food - 'Oh! It's so greasy isn't it?' and then you get cornered by some drunken greengrocer from Luton with an Instamatic and Dr Scholl sandals and last Tuesday's 'Daily Express' and he drones on and on and on about how Mr. Smith should be running this country and how many languages Enoch Powell can speak and then he throws up all over the Cuba Libres. And sending tinted postcards of places they don't know they haven't even visited, 'to all at number 22, weather wonderful, our room is marked with an "X". Wish you were here.' 'Food very greasy but we have managed to find this marvellous little place hidden away in the back streets.' 'Where you can even get Watney's Red Barrel and cheese and onion crisps and the accordionist plays "Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner"' and spending four days on the tarmac at Luton airport on a five-day package tour with nothing to eat but dried Watney's sandwiches and there's nowhere to sleep and the kids are vomiting and throwing up on the plastic flowers and they keep telling you it'll only be another hour although your plane is still in Iceland waiting to take some Swedes to Yugoslavia before it can pick you up on the tarmac at 3 a.m. in the bloody morning and you sit on the tarmac till six because of 'unforeseen difficulties'. i.e. the permanent strike of Air Traffic Control in Paris, and nobody can go to the lavatory until you take off at eight, and when you get to Malaga airport everybody's swallowing Enterovioform tablets and queuing for the toilets and when you finally get to the hotel, there's no water in the taps, there's no water in the pool, there's no water in the bog and there's a bleeding lizard in the bidet, and half the rooms are double-booked and you can't sleep anyway...

cheez on
  • ObbiObbi Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2008
    !vote cheez

Obbi on
    edited April 2008
    retract Toxic Toys

vote cheez Can't be having none of that now.

Ultarune on
    edited April 2008
    I...I think cheez just broke my brain.

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I've not had enough t'drink to deal wif this.

DarkPrimus on
  • cheezcheez Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    You have a problem with Monty Python, do you, Ultarune? You are no Brit, impostor.

cheez on
    edited April 2008
    cheez wrote: »
    You have a problem with Monty Python, do you, Ultarune? You are no Brit, impostor.

I'm only half british, so it might be my filthy neutral swiss half you are picking up on.

If I die, tell my wife I said... Hello.

Ultarune on
  • SpeedySwafSpeedySwaf Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    !serpent

Serpent's always been evil creatures, says so in the Bible, it does.

SpeedySwaf on
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Pip pip, mornin' to ya lads.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Ah, the smell of a nice morning breeze. What is going on?

M.D. on
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Allo' guvnahs.

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • FunkyWaltDoggFunkyWaltDogg Columbia, SCRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Cheerio!

FunkyWaltDogg on
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    edited April 2008