As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

CTS Laser Cel(s) on e-bay

EnochRootEnochRoot Registered User new member
Hey everyone, I know I'm taking a huge chance of being flamed here but what is life without risks?

I have two CTS Laser Cels that I got when ThinkGeek released them oh so long ago. I got more than one because of the fiasco that the rush for these pieces caused on ThinkGeek's backend (multiple submitted orders). I've held on to these hoping to give them to friends however I just haven't found any takers sooo I've put them up on E-Bay and I'm giving part of the proceeds to Child's Play in hopes of countering my bad karma for having more than one in the first place.

So hopefully there are some fans out there that missed out on the original release and would like a second chance. Now for the specs:

Again I have two (2) of these, numbered 184 and 252 out of an edition size of 750. They are sealed in the original plastic, never been opened and each is signed by Gabriel and includes the Certificate of Authenticity. They are beautiful pieces (mine has been hanging proudly in my living room for a long time).

Again, I hope this doesn't enrage too many people, I did not set out to profit off of these, I acquired them by mistake and I have put them on e-bay to try and raise some dough for Child's Play. Don't hate me :)

EnochRoot on

• Options
    Mai-KeroMai-Kero Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Cryptonomicon was a good book, Enoch.

If there was some way to verify you would donate the proceeds, I'd say that's not too awful of an idea. In any event, this isn't really the proper place for this thread, I think, although I'm not sure where that would be. Actually posting in the forum and putting the link to your auction in your signiture might be a far better idea.

Mai-Kero on
  • Options
    EnochRootEnochRoot Registered User new member
    edited December 2006
    You can verify the donation as it is setup directly with e-bay. They even put a little icon next to the item listing. Also on the auction page itself there is a big Child's Play block, thats all inserted by e-bay since you can select a non-profit to donate the proceeds of the auction to.

EnochRoot on
  • Options
    SlungsolowSlungsolow Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2006
    lots of folks are setting up similar auctions through mission fish. I'm sure this is something that G&T would support since the money is going towards their cause.

Slungsolow on
    fuck your forums, fuck your administrator and fuck dynagrip for getting away with the long troll.
  • Options
    JaninJanin Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    You might also want to e-mail Gabe or Tycho, they may be willing to pimp your auction on the front page.

Janin on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]