As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Stupid shit people do with their kids

• Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    i think the thing said muslim.

either way they're going to hell for not accepting jesus the christ into their hearts.

filthy heathens

I bet an inquistion would straighten out their sinner's hearts

what are they going to do, pacifist us to death?

Metzger Meister on
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Fallout wrote: »
    #pipe wrote: »
    My friends never control cried their kids

now they've got a three year old who has to be cuddled to sleep.

That's not cool.

if they just lock the kid in the room all night he'll figure it out himself

Yeah I was like, "Control cry? do you mean just letting them cry themselves to sleep because you are an awesome dude?"

because that's what I would do if I were positive they were not in fact being stalked by a tiger or choking to death on the millions of small toys no doubt left in his crib by some depressed nanny

Yeah see this is exactly what you're supposed to do. When the baby is like 6 months old. half an hour of noise, they get tired and fall asleep. Do it every night for a week and you'll never have trouble getting your kids to sleep again.

If you don't do it they turn into stubborn toddlers who will stay awake screaming bloody murder all fucking night, and eventually teenagers who can't sleep properly and wake their parents up in the middle of the night.

#pipe on
  • FizFiz Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Hey Killjoy, you 18 yet?

The video was... interesting. I don't think I could ever have kids the way I do it but even if I did Redi wouldn't be letting me throw the child off a building. We'd let them get strong the old fashioned way - super powers

Fiz on
    juggcat.jpg
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Fiz wrote: »
    Hey Killjoy, you 18 yet?

The video was... interesting. I don't think I could ever have kids the way I do it but even if I did Redi wouldn't be letting me throw the child off a building. We'd let them get strong the old fashioned way - super powers

going the expose them to radiation route I see

PiptheFair on
  • BearstranautBearstranaut Registered User regular
    edited May 2008

That's not cool.

Yeah I was like, "Control cry? do you mean just letting them cry themselves to sleep because you are an awesome dude?"

because that's what I would do if I were positive they were not in fact being stalked by a tiger or choking to death on the millions of small toys no doubt left in his crib by some depressed nanny

Yeah see this is exactly what you're supposed to do. When the baby is like 6 months old. half an hour of noise, they get tired and fall asleep. Do it every night for a week and you'll never have trouble getting your kids to sleep again.

If you don't do it they turn into stubborn toddlers who will stay awake screaming bloody murder all fucking night, and eventually teenagers who can't sleep properly and wake their parents up in the middle of the night.

ex: I know a sixteen year old kid who gets tucked in every night.
    wtf.

Bearstranaut on
    You ever try and draw Falcor as a giant dong? No? It just ends up looking like a long cyclops.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KilljoyKilljoy __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2008
    Fiz wrote: »
    Hey Killjoy, you 18 yet?

narp

seventeen this summer

Killjoy on
  • WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    i think the thing said muslim.

either way they're going to hell for not accepting jesus the christ into their hearts.

filthy heathens

I bet an inquistion would straighten out their sinner's hearts

410px-Adrian_smith_eisenhorn.jpg

Weaver on
  • The_ScarabThe_Scarab Registered User regular
    edited May 2008

That's not cool.

ex: I know a sixteen year old kid who gets tucked in every night.
    wtf.

haha you should bully them.

The_Scarab on
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    ahahahah he has a pimp cane

PiptheFair on
  • VeegeezeeVeegeezee Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Baby dropping is the new infant immunization.

It's just a coincidence that the symptoms of brain damage show up around the same age as the dropping.

Veegeezee on
  • Synthetic OrangeSynthetic Orange Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Baby status: shaken.

Synthetic Orange on
  • KilljoyKilljoy __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2008
  • Synthetic OrangeSynthetic Orange Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Mmmmm, candy

Synthetic Orange on
  • SkankPlayaSkankPlaya Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    The way some kids talk today, if my mom heard me say that stuff when I was their age, I'd still have a bar of soap in my mouth.

SkankPlaya on
  • Lucky CynicLucky Cynic Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    You guys have heard of that stooooopid christian couple that instead of treating their daughter's very treatable diabetes, they prayed and saw it as a test of faith.

The daughter died, the sibling is in foster care and they are facing criminal charges for neglect.

Lucky Cynic on
  • ZonkytonkmanZonkytonkman Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
  • Lucky CynicLucky Cynic Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
  • redfenixredfenix Aka'd as rfix Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    goddamn it, world, stop mutilating people

men of cameroon, stop with the rapings or whatever, jesus.

redfenix on
  • laughingfuzzballlaughingfuzzball Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    The people in the video were Muslim. It's also practiced on other towers in the region by Hindus.

Learn to pay attention, fags.

laughingfuzzball on
  • ZephyrZephyr Registered User regular
    edited May 2008

this would be hilarious if it backfires and turns out cameroon has a lot of pedophiles

Zephyr on
    16kakxt.jpg
  • JigglypuffJigglypuff __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2008
    as long as they don ' t do any booty ironing i think i will be okay with it .

Jigglypuff on
    this space below my posts is dedicated to Resident0 , rest in peace , my friend , rest in peace .
  • trentsteeltrentsteel Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Breast feeding until twelve.

trentsteel on
    http://www.botsnthings.com/
    I made a TD for iphone and windows phone!

• FugitiveFugitive Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Zephyr wrote: »

this would be hilarious if it backfires and turns out cameroon has a lot of pedophiles

Save these people, Iron Man!

Fugitive on
    edited May 2008
    One time I saw this little blonde dude of like, eight with his hot mom at the airport and this kid was crawling all over her and obviously being all sexual and rubbing on her and stuff and she just sort of seemed to encourage it and he kept kissing her and eeuuuyyuuch that was creepy.

trentsteel on

• KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2008
    amen nigglypuff

Kusuguttai on
  • Calamity JaneCalamity Jane That Wrong Love Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    god

it's like a guy with this gigantic cancerous mole on his face

you sorta want to yank it off

Calamity Jane on
    twitter https://twitter.com/mperezwritesirl michelle patreon https://www.patreon.com/thatwronglove michelle's comic book from IMAGE COMICS you can order http://a.co/dn5YeUD
  • L|amaL|ama Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Some people around here put their kid in a clothes dryer. We also had the 'pray to cure our kid's cancer' people, didn't work out so good. Then there's the other court case currently going on about the family where one of them beat the baby so hard that he died, and they went to mcdonalds before they went to the hospital.

L|ama on
  • mcpmcp Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    ahahahahaahahaha oh shit, that baby dropping video was hilarious.

mcp on
  • Dublo7Dublo7 Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Oden wrote: »
    even if it is a stupid ritual you shouldn't really be all judgemental about it
    They're throwing babies off a fucking building.

These people are fucking morons.

Dublo7 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    so the most stupid thing that i think is going on now adays with kids is the "everybody is special" thing

every team in the league gets a trophy

every kid in the class gets an award

every kid in the talent show gets a ribbon

these kids need to learn that coming in last IS FUCKING COMING IN LAST!! you dont need to give the 8th place team trophies, because they sucked. if they want a fucking trophy, bust your ass and get better and maybe you'll get one next year

in my opinion, it makes kids weaker and panders to mediocrity to give out "Also Ran" medals

CrackedLens on
    XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist
    edited May 2008
    Yeah, I heard one guy's theory as to why there are so many little fuckers around. Basically being told "You are special" with no qualifying factor makes kids think they don't have to be good at anything or put any effort into anything because they are special no matter what. Whatever 'special' means.

trentsteel on

edited May 2008
    i also hate seeing kids on those fucking leashes

whether they are just wrist straps or backpack things made to look like bears or monkey or whatever, its still a fucking leash

why dont you be a fucking parent and control your kid!! if they run off and get into shit, first explain the dangers and consequences of doing that. if they do it again, FUCKING DISCIPLINE THEM. eventually they will get the message not to run off when mommy and daddy are at the mall

CrackedLens on
  • ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    so the most stupid thing that i think is going on now adays with kids is the "everybody is special" thing

these kids need to learn that coming in last IS FUCKING COMING IN LAST!! you dont need to give the 8th place team trophies, because they sucked. if they want a fucking trophy, bust your ass and get better and maybe you'll get one next year

in my opinion, it makes kids weaker and panders to mediocrity to give out "Also Ran" medals

the focus of american society has shifted

it is not about being the best anymore

it is about not hurting anyone's feelings

the greatest thing you can do in america is be average

it is a typically myopic standpoint

Shorty on
    edited May 2008
    Shorty wrote: »

exactly the whole "not wanting to hurt anybody's feeling" shit

fuck that. you came in last? too fucking bad, you suck at sports, either get better or try something else.

CrackedLens on
  • ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    trentsteel wrote: »
    Yeah, I heard one guy's theory as to why there are so many little fuckers around. Basically being told "You are special" with no qualifying factor makes kids think they don't have to be good at anything or put any effort into anything because they are special no matter what. Whatever 'special' means.

this is why I think The Incredibles is one of the best children's movies of all time

the message is that you are special if you work for it

and that by declaring that everyone is special

you are really saying that no-one is

Shorty on
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I'm pretty sure in here we don't congratulate anyone for being shit.

Blake T on
    edited May 2008
    Shorty wrote: »

exactly the whole "not wanting to hurt anybody's feeling" shit

fuck that. you came in last? too fucking bad, you suck at sports, either get better or try something else.

it is a system which will inevitably lead to an Idiocracy-esque society

man I could not laugh at that movie

it was far too ominous

Shorty on
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Mind you we rarely congratulate people for doing anything good either.

Blake T on
  • FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    america still demands that you be the best or at least pretty good, it is still a very competitive place

but pointing that out is in direct violation of the promise of THE AMERICAN DREAM, WHERE ANYONE CAN BE PRESIDENT OR RICH OR FAMOUS, and is thus a cardinal sin

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png