Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Ikariam: Burning the World, one kitty at a time

KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
edited June 2008 in Games and Technology
Alliances: (See this link for how to join an alliance)

"A wrongful stroke of the feline shall be the spark that lights the fire - the fire that shall encompass the lands and seas." - mrsnackroaad
tour_views.jpg

Ikariam is a browser-based Civilization-inspired game with a relatively high level of polish and fun.

Rule Changes-Bashing Rule now includes blockades
Spoiler:

Important links
Spoiler:

Ikariam.COM (US Version) playing on the Beta server. To get your information added to the list, post your full details as below:
[in-game name] @ [coordinates] / [city name] / [luxury resource on your island]

PA map:

This is Darian's Map, which I hope he will continue to supply updates for when he can

In game, this is rotated 45 degrees clockwise; 0,0 = N; 100,0 = E; 100,100 = S; 0,100 = W

0,0______________________________________________________________________100,0
__ikariampamap.png
0,100____________________________________________________________________100,100

People plotted behind the spoilers below. PM me here or ig with your info if it's missing. If the other alliances would like their information added, just send it to me in a PM, either here or ig.
Okay, the spreadsheet the map is based on (well, the spreadsheet that has the WPAX and NPAX data) is now available as a google spreadsheet. PM me with an email address for permission to modify.

Alliances: (See this link for how to join an alliance)
Spoiler:

{NPAX members}
Spoiler:

{WPAX}
Spoiler:

{Full PA forums list} ** means it hasn't been mapped yet.
Spoiler:

IRC server irc.synirc.net in channel #pa_ikariam. Use chatzilla, it's free. Chatzilla integrates with firefox from memory, and is totally free. When you've installed chatzilla, enter "irc://irc.synirc.net/" in your browser address bar, this will open up the irc server. Set your username by clicking on the button to the left of the IRC input box, and then type in /join #pa_ikariam.

FAQ

Q: How do you send goods to other players who aren't on your island?
A: Use the world map (or a link from a message they sent to you or from one of your advisors) to locate their island; click on it to get to the island view. Click on the city, transport goods. If they are not in your own island group, you must research expansion before you will be able to reach them with trade boats. (Darian)

Q: What should I do?
A: Read the Wiki under useful links, get on IRC, try not to ask questions that are already answered, spend some time reading the thread. (Devoir)

Q: What should I research first?
A: Well Digging first. I'd suggest then doing Paper, then going up the economy line to Wine Press. If you're in a built up area (or paranoid), then go military up to professional army. After that, go up the seafaring line to expansion. (Karenna)

Q: Some dude is attacking me! What do I do?
A: If the attacker isn't bright enough to blockade your port first, build just one offensive ship (trade ships don't count) at your drydock. This will repel the attacker. Ram ships only take 34 mins to build, which is shorter than the time it takes to attack you from the next island over! If you're blockaded, and stand to lose a lot of resources, just destroy your Trading Port (NOT your trading POST). The bigger the trading port, the more they can haul away. (Karenna)

Q: My people are pissed at me, since my city is crowded!
A: Build a Tavern, and make sure you are serving the max amount of wine possible. A L5 tavern can get your city up to size 10 easily. After taverns, work towards getting a museum, and exchange cultural goods with other PAers. Museums have zero upkeep, so are the best long-term investment in growth you can make. After Museums, research Holiday for extra happiness. (Karenna)

Q: Do cultural goods take diplomacy points?
A: No, they take cultural points, one cultural point is gained per level of museum. (Devoir)

Q: I'm attacking a city, with a level X trade port. How many resources can I expect to get?
A: Once you win a battle, you get 20 minutes to pillage. How much you gain is directly related to How many trade ships you have available, how many resources are protected by your opponent's warehouse, and how large the trading port is:
A town without a trade port can load 3 resources per minute.
A town with a level 1 trade port can load 10 resources per minute
A town with a level 2 trade port can load 30 resources per minute
A town with a level 3 trade port can load 58 resources per minute (Karenna)

Q: So I have a Hideout, and I want to spy on my enemies! How do I use them, and what can they do?
A: Read this: http://board.ikariam.com/thread.php?threadid=2087 Of particular note is that each spy in an opponent's town acts as a battering ram when you attack! Each breach in the wall gives your army a 10% bonus to attack. So, a L10 wall can seem insurmountable, but plug in 5 spies before the raid, and you can gain a 50% attack bonus! (Karenna)

Q: So walls make me _VULNERABLE_!?!?!?!
A: No. From the Wiki: "Each "possible breach" is a spot that can be rammed by a battering ram each turn; if that is done, the enemy gains 10% OFFENSIVE bonus for each breach opened (maximum number of breaches is that of your wall). However, this does not render your wall useless because the wall still gives all your troops defending the town a 3-point offensive bonus per level. So your troops still come out on top.

The only time your wall could remotely be considered a liability is if it is not up to your town hall level, and the enemy creates maximum breaches. At higher levels, this WILL hurt, because while the enemy gets 10% attack per breach, you're getting less than the full defensive bonus, AND the 3 point per level extra attack can't compensate for the percentage attack bonus your enemy gets." (Devoir)

Q: My account she is hacked! I can't login! Abloo abloo abloo!
A: You're using the Ikariam.org site. That's for Euro trash. Use the Ikariam.COM site. (Karenna)

Q: How do I send someone gold?
A: You can't, you can only trade gold via the Trading Post. (Burtletoy)

Q: Why do I suddenly have 50 of each resource?
A: Congratulations, you researched wealth. Now continue on to wine pressing, to use that wine up. This is also the appropriate time to put your people to work gathering the local luxury resource. (Darian)

Q: How do I move troops?
A: Similar to how you move resources. Click on the target island, target city, then deploy troops. You need a barracks at the destination to support the troops being transported. (Devoir)

Q: How do I set up a cultural exchange?
A: Send a message to the person you want to make an exchange with. In the drop-down box, choose "Kulturgüterabkommen anbieten" instead of message. They will be offered a cultural goods treaty. If you receive such an offer, click accept in the message to accept it. Note: You can only initiate an offer when you have museum slots available. But you can initiate more offers than you have slots, so it is possible to get a surplus that you will then build into. You can also accept offers at any time. (Darian)

Q: Who wants to exchange goods with me?
A: Don't post this, just send out requests to people in your aliiance or in the list of PA players by Darian. Everyone wants cultural exchanges. (Devoir, updated by Darian)

Q: What do these german words mean?
A: From the translation thread. (Darian)
Spoiler:

Q: What happens when I switch my research from one thing to another?
A: The points get transfered, you don't "lose" research, but if you finish something you will have to restart the original topic. (Burtletoy)

Q: What happens if I hit 0 gold?
A: Citizens will be pulled off research and possibly resource gathering to ensure you have positive gold growth. You will also lose military units due to their upkeep requirements. (Devoir)

Q: Am I attacking my own city?
A: No, blame it on a bad german translation. If the military advisers background is not red then it is just your own troops returning/being transfered. (Burtletoy)

Q: What is this I hear about pushing, and how do I avoid getting in trouble for it?
A: Pushing is the providing of materials from a lower-ranked to a higher-ranked account, with no tangible benefit received in return. If you receive any goods in trade from a lower-ranked person, you must send back equal value to them within 48 hours of the shipment. (Darian)

Q: How does one contact the Game Operator to legitimze an extortion demand or for other concerns about pushing?
A: Go to the board for the game, create an account, then send a PM to the proper GO from the list.

Q: How many spies do I need to hide for ever?
[A]A:[/B] Your town hall level gives an opponent an advantage of 6% per level.
Each spy on defense gives that opponent a penalty of 15% per level.
So a level 10 town with a level 12 hideout has an overall increase to spying risk of +120% on every mission. Including getting into the town in the first place.

This information has been reposted and was originally created by Devoir/Darian and other assembled worthies, previous thread HERE.

Kalkino on
Freedom for the Northern Isles!

• KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I think I'll win this battle I'm in due to sheer numbers. It's a good thing I play zerg.

Zerging is an honourable tactic

• KingthlayerKingthlayer Registered User
    edited May 2008
    Kalkino wrote: »
    I think I'll win this battle I'm in due to sheer numbers. It's a good thing I play zerg.

Zerging is an honourable tactic

And a time honoured tradition. Hundreds of hands stroking a cat backwards will spark the fire that much quicker.

Spoiler:
    edited May 2008
    CmdPrompt wrote: »
    I've been under constant blockade by 007 from Honor for a couple days, and in response I've started pillaging other members of Honor, just to let the other members of WPAX know.

I don't exactly plan on starting war, but the constant blockade is getting annoying. :|

Got co-ords for this guy? I am intrigued

• BaidolBaidol I will hold him off. Escape while you can.Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    So my twenty-five archers and two doctors are attacking a city with eight phalanx, a doctor and two cooks.

The first round, no one died.

The second round, a phalanx died.

This could take a while.

• ScooterScooter Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I think things are running slow. I attacked an undefended city with 3 archers just now, which I hit 6 times a day, and it actually had to run through a battle round to figure out that I won this time. Also, it seems to be really slow about adding in the loot, nothing's showing up yet and it had 15 ships last time I hit him.

• DeadlySherpaDeadlySherpa Registered User
    edited May 2008
    I think my goal from now on will be to force creative writing works from people to stop my wanging. I have been too lenient of late

tf2_sig.png
    edited May 2008
    I think my goal from now on will be to force creative writing works from people to stop my wanging. I have been too lenient of late

Please do, the Roll of Honour needs more Great Works of Literature

• BulwarkBulwark Registered User
    edited May 2008
    I've been under constant blockade by 007 from Honor for a couple days, and in response I've started pillaging other members of Honor, just to let the other members of WPAX know.

I don't exactly plan on starting war, but the constant blockade is getting annoying. :|
    Do you have any substantial sulfur resources at the town underneath blockade? If someone is using a routine complement of ships to blockade you, but you already have enough resources, you can start building ships "under" the blockade, and they won't automatically engage. So if your blockader is being careless and you have ballista-making supplies, you can amass ballistas for the duration of one leg of the blockade (8 hours, I'm assuming) and beat the snot out of the incoming blockade force.

• CmdPromptCmdPrompt Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Massing ballistas isn't going to do it, I tried that only to have them get slaughtered by his catapult ships. All of my other towns are building catapult ships but they take forever to finish.
    I'm not really asking for help since he has 140k military, but you're welcome to try.
    007 / 16:24 / Kingston

GxewS.png
    edited May 2008
    Massing ballistas isn't going to do it, I tried that only to have them get slaughtered by his catapult ships. All of my other towns are building catapult ships but they take forever to finish.
    I'm not really asking for help since he has 140k military, but you're welcome to try.

Are those the correct co-ords? I get water when I input those. Anyway, I don't guarantee I can help or anything, but even a couple of feint attacks on him might give him pause for thought

• TamorlaneTamorlane Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Karenna wrote: »

What? Man, I pillage inactives/zero mil scores with 2 swordsmen!
    What you sent is way overkill, and there's no way they should have lost...

Normally I would as well, but I got a nasty surprise once when a 2 sword recon party went out after an inactive that was being port guarded by an alliance mate. It took me three days and about a grand in sulfur to put that little vengeance effort down. Now I base the pillage party on gold costs - am inactive raid has to cost me less than 5k in upkeep. Since this cherry was so close, I was running a full party at him. Net was about 15K gold. My first raid is *always* overkill. Then based on audience response I tone it down. Not so lucky this time.....

• CmdPromptCmdPrompt Registered User regular
    edited May 2008

Are those the correct co-ords? I get water when I input those. Anyway, I don't guarantee I can help or anything, but even a couple of feint attacks on him might give him pause for thought

Apparently I have a mild case of dyslexia, 16:42

GxewS.png
  • KarennaKarenna Registered User regular
    edited May 2008

I'm sending Honor a message telling them to cease all blockades NOW. We've generally gotten along with them pretty well, but if they don't stop, shit is going DOWN.

389eb5ab62e67d83.png
  • devoirdevoir Registered User
    edited May 2008
    And so begins the process of upgrading to level 3 governor's mansions...

• BaidolBaidol I will hold him off. Escape while you can.Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    devoir wrote: »

No whining from you. I'm working on my level four mansions.

• DyvionDyvion Glorious Okinawa, JapanRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Baidol wrote: »

I do not envy you... working on my 3's too.

Steam: No Safety In Life -- League of Legends: Dyvion -- PSN: Dyvion -- Gamecenter on ithingers: Dyvion
    Mechwarrior Online: Dyvion -- Hearthstone: Dyvion#1716 -- Hex: FortyTwo
    "XBLIG: It's like the video game equivalent of a candy bar." -Hatedinamerica
    edited May 2008

Do you have a crystal island?

• KarennaKarenna Registered User regular
    edited May 2008

Yeah, the 4's are a bitch. I don't know if I should even bother...I could use all those mats to do the L5 Governor D:!

389eb5ab62e67d83.png
  • TamorlaneTamorlane Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    UPDATE: It was the wall. Apparently my midnight raids were only comprised of 4 swords. The L8 and L6 wall's were enough to kill them all it seems. Sent a moderately larger force and all is right in the world again:

Tamorlane from Pella has won the battle and pillages ***
    # 19,736
    # Marble: 59
    # Crystal glass: 21
    # Sulfur: 117

edited May 2008

I do, but the crystal mine isn't highly developed. I'm going to have to pillage most of it.

edited May 2008

I do, but the crystal mine isn't highly developed. I'm going to have to pillage most of it.

I'm going to have to buy most of mine. :P I love my marble and wine too much.

edited May 2008

I'm going to have to buy most of mine. :P I love my marble and wine too much.

At least you can afford to buy yours. Even my the local economy didn't completely suck, I don't have gold-rich targets to pillage to finance large buying operations.

• tachyontachyon Registered User
    edited May 2008
    Sorry Turtleboy,

It seems the town I sent the 3K wine was under blockade. This probably happen while the shipment was enroute, since you did not indicate you were under attack.

Anywho, let me know where to resend. I'll be more than happy to send it no charge, as I am planning my vengeance on Squad11 (53:25). Spies are on their way, but from the score, it looks like a sweet target anyway.

# Name: Squad 11
    # Town size: 17
    # Player: Matt_1863
    # Ally: B11
    # Total Score:10,597
    # Military Score:26,632
    # Gold Score:1,276,519 (34,721)

Let me know where you want your shipment. =)

• MithMith Registered User regular
    edited May 2008

I'll go for a sixth city before I upgrade my GRs past level 3. That fourth GR level takes a heck of a long time to pay itself off.

• mrsnackroadmrsnackroad Registered User
    edited May 2008
    Upon our "special friends list" I am on 25:17, with no fewer than five IMPS members.

Meow.

• elknaelkna Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Quick question: do walls count towards military score? I see someone with about 80k gold and 400 military score, and was wondering if that means it would be safer to wait for my blockade to set in before attacking. If it's just a wall then I can start my looting earlier. Guy I'm looting is Racistfatman @ 63:98 if anyone wants to join in. With a name like that it just makes the looting all the more sweet.

edited May 2008
    400 = 80 * 5 = 5 slingers.

• elknaelkna Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Scooter wrote: »

That makes things much easier, thanks! Time to go a-lootin.

Edit: oh wow, wasn't expecting this:

Are you black btw? they are the only ones who bitch about my name aye' n*****?
    On the 14.05.2008 3:46 elkna wrote::
    > Ouch, what a burn. Well, have fun :D
    > On the 14.05.2008 3:43 Racistfatman wrote::
    > > MY name is stupid? at least it is a word or group of words
    > > On the 14.05.2008 3:42 elkna wrote::
    > > > It's mainly because I think your name is stupid, but sure, let's go with that.

Classy chap right here. And no, it wasn't censored in the message. That's gotta be against terms of service or something. :|

• maturinmaturin Registered User
    edited May 2008

I'm sending Honor a message telling them to cease all blockades NOW. We've generally gotten along with them pretty well, but if they don't stop, shit is going DOWN.

Any updates? I feel world wang I starting!

Danes have the DONG ENERGY !
    tomblag
    19,48 / Gulf of Blag / Sulfur
    10,40 / Blager Fjord / Marble
    14,45 / Blaget Sound / Wine
    12,53 / Blaga Bay / Crystal
    25,42 / Blagoon Cove / Marble
  • KingthlayerKingthlayer Registered User
    edited May 2008
    My troops have emerged triumphant. I lost fully half of them, including two doctors and my cook (they will be remembered), but obliterated his entire garrison. I've managed to net enough gold for five trade ships and enough wine to last my colonies for months.

To be honest, I had to buy the ships to hold the wine.

Spoiler:
    edited May 2008
    elkna wrote: »
    Scooter wrote: »

That makes things much easier, thanks! Time to go a-lootin.

Edit: oh wow, wasn't expecting this:

Are you black btw? they are the only ones who bitch about my name aye' n*****?
    On the 14.05.2008 3:46 elkna wrote::
    > Ouch, what a burn. Well, have fun :D
    > On the 14.05.2008 3:43 Racistfatman wrote::
    > > MY name is stupid? at least it is a word or group of words
    > > On the 14.05.2008 3:42 elkna wrote::
    > > > It's mainly because I think your name is stupid, but sure, let's go with that.

Classy chap right here. And no, it wasn't censored in the message. That's gotta be against terms of service or something. :|

There's a report button there, hit it.

• tachyontachyon Registered User
    edited May 2008
    tachyon wrote: »
    Sorry Turtleboy,

It seems the town I sent the 3K wine was under blockade. This probably happen while the shipment was enroute, since you did not indicate you were under attack.

Anywho, let me know where to resend. I'll be more than happy to send it no charge, as I am planning my vengeance on Squad11 (53:25). Spies are on their way, but from the score, it looks like a sweet target anyway.

Just an update, I'm not going to be able to hit this guy tonight, but here is what he has as of tonight

Troops in Squad 11
    Unit Quantity
    Slinger 10
    Swordsman 10
    Phalanx 10
    Ram 5
    Archer 15
    Fleets in Squad 11
    Ship Quantity
    Ram-Ship 7
    Ballista Ship 13

So be fairly easy to crack.

For great justice!

• VazusVazus Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I've read on the wiki about decent prices for luxury goods ~8 if I remember correctly but my only source of sulfur atm wants 35 a piece, is this price exorbitant?

• Steel AngelSteel Angel Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Vazus wrote: »
    I've read on the wiki about decent prices for luxury goods ~8 if I remember correctly but my only source of sulfur atm wants 35 a piece, is this price exorbitant?

The Wiki price is referring to the price is someone just wants to recoup the lost income from having the workers harvest the good. Selling for below 8 gold means you're losing money. It also means if you ever see someone selling stuff for below 8 gold, grab that deal.

I've been playing for a week or so on Gamma since that's where a good friend of mine plays. I would have loved to join the rest of PA, but as much as I love you guys hot blonde girl wins out.

Big Dookie wrote: »
    I found that tilting it doesn't work very well, and once I started jerking it, I got much better results.

Steam Profile
    3DS: 3454-0268-5595 Battle.net: SteelAngel#1772
  • MarlinspikeMarlinspike Registered User
    edited May 2008
    Posca has requested to join PAX on Delta.

Is it considered bad taste to hark my wares using the message everybody function in diplomacy, or should I do that here?

• BurtletoyBurtletoy Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Sorry Turtleboy,

Just an update, I'm not going to be able to hit this guy tonight, but here is what he has as of tonight

Troops in Squad 11
    Unit Quantity
    Slinger 10
    Swordsman 10
    Phalanx 10
    Ram 5
    Archer 15
    Fleets in Squad 11
    Ship Quantity
    Ram-Ship 7
    Ballista Ship 13

For great justice!

Yea, I'd been hitting another one of his colonies for the past few days. He was defense-less at S11 Wine @ 52:25 and his blockade came from Squad 11 @ 53:25. I've asked for my resources to be returned and I'll give him one more day like I promised, but after that I'll get the resources back one way or another.

Tamorlane wrote: »
    Mith wrote: »

There's a little randomness in the amount of damage produced. How big were these assault teams? Borderline victory or decisive victory?

I was using my zero mil formation of 10 swords, 5 archers, 1 ram, 1 cook (1 spy inside). The walls were all 60% bonus or less, and I was hitting him with no losses over the past few days. I could take getting beat down by a wall, I guess, but the empty combat report kind of threw me off.

What? Man, I pillage inactives/zero mil scores with 2 swordsmen!
    What you sent is way overkill, and there's no way they should have lost...

Are you sure that your attack didn't land at the same time of a previous attack? If you hit a target too closely to one of your previous attacks the battle report will be blank.

• skarsolskarsol Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    So, uh, I might be starting a war with BUND. :P

I dunno, it's never come up. I guess we'll find out together!
    On the 14.05.2008 6:16 CzechitOut wrote::
    > What are you going to do when the rest of my alliance comes and pillages you relentlessly?
    > On the 14.05.2008 6:16 Skarsol wrote::
    > > I will savor every minute of anticipation.
    > > On the 14.05.2008 6:12 CzechitOut wrote::
    > > > you do know its going to take 8 hrs before you get here to block my ports right?
    > > > On the 14.05.2008 5:27 Skarsol wrote::
    > > > > No worries, I can always make more manz. :P
    > > > > On the 14.05.2008 5:20 CzechitOut wrote::
    > > > > > Alas just dont be pissed when you dont get anything for all your troubles :)
    > > > > > On the 14.05.2008 5:18 Skarsol wrote::
    > > > > > > Alas, I'm not.
    > > > > > > On the 14.05.2008 5:11 CzechitOut wrote::
    > > > > > > > Tell me you are kidding
    > > > > > > > On the 14.05.2008 5:10 Skarsol wrote::
    > > > > > > > > It's up to you. :P
    > > > > > > > > On the 14.05.2008 5:09 CzechitOut wrote::
    > > > > > > > > > You want me to write a freakin poem? Are you high?
    > > > > > > > > > On the 14.05.2008 5:08 Skarsol wrote::
    > > > > > > > > > > I gave you your options.
    > > > > > > > > > > On the 14.05.2008 5:06 CzechitOut wrote::
    > > > > > > > > > > > So How long am I going to have to put up with this shit?
    > > > > > > > > > > > On the 14.05.2008 5:02 Skarsol wrote::
    > > > > > > > > > > > > Your score is about the same as mine. :P
    > > > > > > > > > > > > On the 14.05.2008 4:58 CzechitOut wrote::
    > > > > > > > > > > > > > Sounds like you need a bigger army to take on a reputable foe
    > > > > > > > > > > > > > On the 14.05.2008 4:54 Skarsol wrote::
    > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Alas, that is not the case.
    > > > > > > > > > > > > > > On the 14.05.2008 4:52 CzechitOut wrote::
    > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > For all that distance you have to travel, you really arent getting much, Im sure you could find some flunky closer to you with even more resources to take
    > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > On the 14.05.2008 4:49 Skarsol wrote::
    > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > As long as you are such a juicy target, no. Alternatively, if you can compose a poem of at least 100 words on the subject of cats and either the joys they bring to life or the wrath they inflict when angered I'll stop. :)
    > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > On the 14.05.2008 1:46 CzechitOut wrote::
    > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Think you could give up pillaging the hell out of me now?

why are you smelling it?
  • DeadlySherpaDeadlySherpa Registered User
    edited May 2008
    LOL

it'll be worth it

tf2_sig.png
  • BurtletoyBurtletoy Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Burtletoy wrote: »
    Sorry Turtleboy,

Troops in Squad 11
    Unit Quantity
    Slinger 10
    Swordsman 10
    Phalanx 10
    Ram 5
    Archer 15
    Fleets in Squad 11
    Ship Quantity
    Ram-Ship 7
    Ballista Ship 13

For great justice!

Yea, I'd been hitting another one of his colonies for the past few days. He was defense-less at S11 Wine @ 52:25 and his blockade came from Squad 11 @ 53:25. I've asked for my resources to be returned and I'll give him one more day like I promised, but after that I'll get the resources back one way or another.

I guess I have a spy in S11 Crystal @ 52:26 as well, which is an undefended with a level 7 port a level 4 town wall no barracks and a level 3 shipyard. Guess I'll hit that and the wine colony a few times tonite while he isn't on with just a gunman or two then break into his capital tomorrow.

I have a spy in every one of his cities! :)

Update: Still no barracks in defense-less S11 Wine @ 52:25 even after my multiple attacks and all his forces seem to be at his capital as far as I can tell.

• skarsolskarsol Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    He cut-n-pasted a cat poem from the web. I rejected it.

why are you smelling it?