Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Hugs are where its [chat]!

12829303234

Posts

  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Preacher, why you gotta make me hit you, baby?

    I was weak ok... it was a moment of weakness.

  • Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    39kEWYh.jpg
  • Apothe0sisApothe0sis Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Preacher wrote: »
    Feral wrote: »

    I still don't get where the fuck you got that from.

    puck: it's still gay if you fuck her in the ass as long as you imagine it's a guy. Just like it's not gay to get a blowjob from a guy if you close your eyes and imagine it's a girl.

    It's like Hamlet said, the mind can make hetero out of homo and homo out of hetero.

    I made it up, its funny to me so I keep saying it.

    You made up an allusion to a line from a movie about a decade old?

    Provide sample data to the Traitor project here || What is Traitor?
    SODOMISE INTOLERANCE
    Tide goes in. Tide goes out.
  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity Ask me about Super Propane and Super Propane accessoriesRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Super Mod?

    What's that bullshit.

    Did you suck Tube off?

    344B2YT.gifsteamicon48x48.gif Know about web development? I need your help with my professional site!
  • FeralFeral Who needs a medical license when you've got style? Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Look at all the trees

    Stay with the pain! Don't shut this out!
    Don't deal with it the way those dead people do! Come on!

    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    the "no true scotch, man" fallacy.
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    Feral wrote: »

    I still don't get where the fuck you got that from.

    puck: it's still gay if you fuck her in the ass as long as you imagine it's a guy. Just like it's not gay to get a blowjob from a guy if you close your eyes and imagine it's a girl.

    It's like Hamlet said, the mind can make hetero out of homo and homo out of hetero.

    I made it up, its funny to me so I keep saying it.

    You made up an allusion to a line from a movie about a decade old?

    No I made up the whole thing about feral degrading people down so that he can have sex with them. Jeez man keep up.

  • YarYar Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Man, less than 2 weeks from RROD to new Xbox. M$, I am impressed.

  • Apothe0sisApothe0sis Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Preacher wrote: »
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    Feral wrote: »

    I still don't get where the fuck you got that from.

    puck: it's still gay if you fuck her in the ass as long as you imagine it's a guy. Just like it's not gay to get a blowjob from a guy if you close your eyes and imagine it's a girl.

    It's like Hamlet said, the mind can make hetero out of homo and homo out of hetero.

    I made it up, its funny to me so I keep saying it.

    You made up an allusion to a line from a movie about a decade old?

    No I made up the whole thing about feral degrading people down so that he can have sex with them. Jeez man keep up.

    Well done you.

    Provide sample data to the Traitor project here || What is Traitor?
    SODOMISE INTOLERANCE
    Tide goes in. Tide goes out.
  • DynagripDynagrip destroy everything you touch Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2008
    Cronenberg is a sick fuck.

    gusinrepose.png
  • TL DRTL DR Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Bas Rutten's workout tape is not for the faint of heart.

    eokNV.jpg
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    You guys are really killing my jokes if I have to explain them out. Next thing you'll want someone to explain why church is a rocket vagina scientist who travels through womens vagoos to the future.

  • RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Super Mod?

    What's that bullshit.

    Did you suck Tube off?
    It makes him feel special.

    That and walking around in his underwear with a bed sheet tied around his neck making woooosh sounds.

    RichyFlag.gifsig.gif
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Bas Rutten's workout tape is not for the faint of heart.

    DANGATA-DANGATA-DANG

  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    Cronenberg is a sick fuck.

    Decided to watch videodrome? Wait is that cronenberg?

  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity Ask me about Super Propane and Super Propane accessoriesRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Now whenever I see Than's av I picture hedgehog sperm.

    Which I guess would be gold rings.

    344B2YT.gifsteamicon48x48.gif Know about web development? I need your help with my professional site!
  • DynagripDynagrip destroy everything you touch Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2008
    Preacher wrote: »
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    Cronenberg is a sick fuck.

    Decided to watch videodrome? Wait is that cronenberg?

    I saw that already. I'm watching Eastern Promises

    gusinrepose.png
  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity Ask me about Super Propane and Super Propane accessoriesRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Eastern Promises is a good movie.

    344B2YT.gifsteamicon48x48.gif Know about web development? I need your help with my professional site!
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    Cronenberg is a sick fuck.

    Decided to watch videodrome? Wait is that cronenberg?

    I saw that already. I'm watching Eastern Promises

    Fucking love that movie, the bathhouse scene is excellent and I give credit to Viggo very few men in hollywood would ever agree to that.

  • Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Preacher wrote: »
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    Cronenberg is a sick fuck.

    Decided to watch videodrome? Wait is that cronenberg?

    I saw that already. I'm watching Eastern Promises

    Fucking love that movie, the bathhouse scene is excellent and I give credit to Viggo very few men in hollywood would ever agree to that.
    Hawt. So hawt.

    39kEWYh.jpg
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I knew that post was a bad idea, but every once in a while you think a joke is really funny. Sadly its never as funny as you thought it was.

  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Preacher wrote: »
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    Cronenberg is a sick fuck.

    Decided to watch videodrome? Wait is that cronenberg?

    I saw that already. I'm watching Eastern Promises

    Fucking love that movie, the bathhouse scene is excellent and I give credit to Viggo very few men in hollywood would ever agree to that.
    Hawt. So hawt.

    I dunno if I would call it hot man.
    Spoiler:

  • Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Preacher wrote: »
    I knew that post was a bad idea, but every once in a while you think a joke is really funny. Sadly its never as funny as you thought it was.
    As one of my professors says "That's the risk in making a joke. It can be really funny, or everyone can think you are nuts."

    39kEWYh.jpg
  • Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    My statement still stands.

    39kEWYh.jpg
  • ChurchChurch Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Feral, did I tell you about that girl who intermittantly becomes terrified of me but otherwise adores me?

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Well it was also in H/A and despite the mood being light over there, it wasn't actually valid advice and I should have just let it go.

  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I know I probably sound like a broken record by god damn bass is fun.

  • FeralFeral Who needs a medical license when you've got style? Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Church wrote: »
    Feral, did I tell you about that girl who intermittantly becomes terrified of me but otherwise adores me?

    I think you might have mentioned it once. What happened?

    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    the "no true scotch, man" fallacy.
  • ChurchChurch Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Feral wrote: »
    Church wrote: »
    Feral, did I tell you about that girl who intermittantly becomes terrified of me but otherwise adores me?

    I think you might have mentioned it once. What happened?

    I accidentally had sex with her, which I was sure was a bad idea. Then, while I was thinking about just how badly I had screwed up and how to go about fixing it, she tells me she's gotten into this exchange student programme to Germany and she'll spend her next school year there and I promise I'll write you every day!

    So, being the genius that I am, I panic and, when prompted, quickly stammer out a promise to wait for her.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity Ask me about Super Propane and Super Propane accessoriesRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Day two of driving tomorrow.

    Night.

    344B2YT.gifsteamicon48x48.gif Know about web development? I need your help with my professional site!
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy Fighting the War on String Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    did anyone from D&D facebook friend me today?

    Someone did but did not tell me who they were

    75trafim7bi2.png
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    You need a better way of saying that then "accidentally" Church.

    Cause that's bullshit, you can't accidentally have sex with someone.

  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Day two of driving tomorrow.

    Night.

    Later zen stay away from 10 year olds.

  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    You need a better way of saying that then "accidentally" Church.

    Cause that's bullshit, you can't accidentally have sex with someone.

    Man I slip on the floor all the time and stick my dick in people. Sorry Mrs H it just isn't my week. Now if only Joe would believe me.

  • FeralFeral Who needs a medical license when you've got style? Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Church wrote: »
    Feral wrote: »
    Church wrote: »
    Feral, did I tell you about that girl who intermittantly becomes terrified of me but otherwise adores me?

    I think you might have mentioned it once. What happened?

    I accidentally had sex with her, which I was sure was a bad idea. Then, while I was thinking about just how badly I had screwed up and how to go about fixing it, she tells me she's gotten into this exchange student programme to Germany and she'll spend her next school year there and I promise I'll write you every day!

    Accidentally?

    Let me guess. She was laying on the bathroom mat shaving her pubes with her legs spread and you slipped on a puddle of water getting out of the shower and *floop* you just fell in.

    Because that happened to me once.

    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    the "no true scotch, man" fallacy.
  • AegeriAegeri Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Accidental sex is the best. One time, I accidentally dropped my penis in my friends butt.

    WHAT A FIASCO THAT WAS.

  • FeralFeral Who needs a medical license when you've got style? Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    BULLSHIT IT DID HOW DO YOU ACCIDENTALLY HAVE SEX WITH SOMEBODY

    WAS IT SURPRISE SEX

    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    the "no true scotch, man" fallacy.
  • ChurchChurch Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    You need a better way of saying that then "accidentally" Church.

    Cause that's bullshit, you can't accidentally have sex with someone.

    I was sure it was a bad idea, and she convinced me that it wasn't just long enough for it to happen. Is there a word for that?

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Ahahaha. CHAT HIVE MIND.

    39kEWYh.jpg
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Church wrote: »
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    You need a better way of saying that then "accidentally" Church.

    Cause that's bullshit, you can't accidentally have sex with someone.

    I was sure it was a bad idea, and she convinced me that it wasn't just long enough for it to happen. Is there a word for that?

    Momentary lapse of judgment?

  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity Ask me about Super Propane and Super Propane accessoriesRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I've had sex with someone accidentally.

    It's called blacking out, you non-alcoholic fucks.

    344B2YT.gifsteamicon48x48.gif Know about web development? I need your help with my professional site!
This discussion has been closed.