As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Merch

chaosisorderchaosisorder Cupcake Princess and Pinny WhoreOregonRegistered User regular
edited August 2008 in Penny Arcade Games
So, we have amassed and spent our money on the game and now many of us wish to eagerly throw more money at you in the form of game related merchandise. Thought I'd try and start one thread to pool the requests.

- Soundtrack
- Xbox live themes/gamerpics
- Xbox faceplates
- Startling Developments Detective Agency Shirt, PAA t-shirt
- FF statuette, metal coin bank style
- Fuschia plushie
- Scale replicas of the ultimate weapons
- Many calls for customized items involving your characters avatar (trading cards would assuredly rock) posters, etc.

And I would pay so very much money for a t-shirt with the line about the cats in the trash can. Good lord I keep going back to that can just for the sheer amusement.

chaosisorder on

• TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Maybe they could commission a collectable scale replica of the ultimate weapons in the game to be signed and auctioned off for the next Child's Play.

edit: I am sending this to Robert Khoo.

TankHammer on
  • Oz K. FodrotskiOz K. Fodrotski Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Maybe they could commission a collectable scale replica of the ultimate weapons in the game to be signed and auctioned off for the next Child's Play.

I might just [strike]kill a man[/strike] give my life savings to Child's Play for the rake.

Oz K. Fodrotski on
  • Captain ElevenCaptain Eleven The last card is a kronk Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Three words:

Fruit Fucker statuette.
    I'd buy 3.

Captain Eleven on
    steam_sig.png
  • RedeboRedebo Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Three words:

Fruit Fucker statuette.
    I'd buy 3.

I would replace my Boba Fett bust on my desk w/ a FF statuette!!!!!

Redebo on
  • MegaMan001MegaMan001 CRNA Rochester, MNRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I even started a similar thread like this and I keep thinking, why doesn't PA sell the shit out of this game.

I'd buy a Fruit Fucker statuette, I'd buy posters, I'd buy plush dolls - I already buy T-Shirts.

Take my money, PA - I beg you.

EDIT: Speaking of posters, jack those sizes up to 27 x 40 guys, so they look equally awesome next to my movie posters. 17 x 24 is
    tiny.

MegaMan001 on
    I am in the business of saving lives.
  • Furious FishFurious Fish Registered User regular
    edited May 2008

I might just [strike]kill a man[/strike] give my life savings to Child's Play for the rake.

How much would you pay for me to piss on your fists?

Furious Fish on
  • Oz K. FodrotskiOz K. Fodrotski Registered User regular
    edited May 2008

I...I don't know, man...

...is it pure?

Oz K. Fodrotski on
    edited May 2008

I...I don't know, man...

...is it pure?

Far as you know dude. Go for it. You got nothing to lose.

'cept, yknow...

money

and dignity.

TankHammer on
  • LastAndroidLastAndroid Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Custom posters. You get to choose your character, poses, items, background, ect and they print it out for you.
    Maybe even custom trading cards.

LastAndroid on
  • antichrisantichris Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Yes, please take my money.

I would buy a PAA shirt at the minimum.

antichris on
    "Everything was going great - That is, until he fought the devil."
    My name is antichris, and I approve this message.
  • Senor MushroomSenor Mushroom Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Three words:

Fruit Fucker statuette.
    I'd buy 3.

Yes. I want one. Now. Seriously, right fucking now. I'm not waiting anymore!

I must have it!

Senor Mushroom on
    "Video Games hurt children? Thats what they said about rock and roll."
    edited May 2008
    Three words:

Fruit Fucker statuette.
    I'd buy 3.

I must have it!

It must be die-cast metal or tin or something. I will be disappointed if what we get is some plastic or resin statuette.

TankHammer on
    edited May 2008
    Three words:

Fruit Fucker statuette.
    I'd buy 3.

I must have it!

It must be die-cast metal or tin or something. I will be disappointed if what we get is some plastic or resin statuette.

I vote for tin. FF's are obviously metal, so should the statuette!

Redebo on
    edited May 2008
    Redebo wrote: »
    Three words:

Fruit Fucker statuette.
    I'd buy 3.

I must have it!

Right now I am envisioning a construction similar to an olde-timey, metal coin-bank.

TankHammer on
    edited May 2008
    Three words:

Fruit Fucker statuette.
    I'd buy 3.

I must have it!

Right now I am envisioning a construction similar to an olde-timey, metal coin-bank.

Exactly what I have in my mind's eye as well. I'd like some sharp edges too so that if I mishandle the fruit fucker, I pay my dues in blood.

Redebo on
  • Captain ElevenCaptain Eleven The last card is a kronk Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Three words:

Fruit Fucker statuette.
    I'd buy 3.

I must have it!

Someone please make this happen. Please.

Please.

Captain Eleven on
    steam_sig.png
  • The_YeorinatorThe_Yeorinator Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I would TOTALLY buy a Startling Developments Detective Agency shirt or hoodie. Oh god, please make one. And a FF statuette of tin.

And...and...action figures! Yessss.

The_Yeorinator on
  • hypeserverhypeserver Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    The whole gamerpics and themes thing seems unlikely since there's already around 8 PA picture packs on Xbox LIVE and a couple of themes as well. I do get what your saying though about more game logo based stuff. As for the faceplates that would be awesome. A while back I drew up a few sketches of some faceplates I was going to make (PA faceplates of course) I never got around to actually putting the stencil on the faceplate and painting it though. The only part I had was the basic stencil.

hypeserver on
  • DraxoDraxo Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    The only thing I really want to buy is a plastic model /statue thing of New Arcadia Tycho and Gabe standing beside each other, Tycho reading his book with his tommy gun lowered and Gabe standing ready for fisticuffs. Essentially their in game poses.

Draxo on
  • mordenkhaimordenkhai Registered User new member
    edited May 2008
    Three words:

Fruit Fucker statuette.
    I'd buy 3.

Rather than a statuette, a Bobble-body?

mordenkhai on
  • CarbonFireCarbonFire See you in the countryRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    mordenkhai wrote: »
    Three words:

Fruit Fucker statuette.
    I'd buy 3.

With posable arms and realistic juicing.....action.

I'll take two <3

CarbonFire on
    Steam: CarbonFire MWO, PSN, Origin: Carb0nFire
  • JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2008
    I thought this was going to be a thread bitching about the lack of the Merch character in Episode 1.

I feel ripped off.

JustinSane07 on
    edited May 2008
    CarbonFire wrote: »
    Three words:

Fruit Fucker statuette.
    I'd buy 3.

I'll take two <3

Be careful with multiple Fruit Fuckers. You ever have betas (Japanese fighting fish)? Keeping two together could have horrible results.

TankHammer on
  • SlickShughesSlickShughes Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Was there ever an answer to what we can expect/when we can expect it? I know there was a question or more asked on the PA tv thing Gabe did with the concept art but I've not watched it the whole way through.

SlickShughes on
  • ScuzzywuffitScuzzywuffit Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    CarbonFire wrote: »
    Three words:

Fruit Fucker statuette.
    I'd buy 3.

I'll take two <3
    Yeah, it for sure needs some realistic pelvis-thrusting action like the one in the Agency headquarters.

Scuzzywuffit on
  • hazel_orangeshazel_oranges Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    someone needs to make a fruit fucker juicer fo'reals haha

a FF statuette would be sweet, I don't mind plastic (like high quality resin or something, just nothing light and crappy) as long as it's well made (it's easier to produce), but a die-cast FF would be be too cool, or a tin FF piggy bank or something.

I'd be willing to shell out 80$ for an 8" FF, maybe more if it's well made and makes me want to hump citrus...

hazel_oranges on
  • erooteroot Registered User new member
    edited June 2008
    someone needs to make a fruit fucker juicer fo'reals haha

a FF statuette would be sweet, I don't mind plastic (like high quality resin or something, just nothing light and crappy) as long as it's well made (it's easier to produce), but a die-cast FF would be be too cool, or a tin FF piggy bank or something.

I'd be willing to shell out 80$ for an 8" FF, maybe more if it's well made and makes me want to hump citrus...
    wait, so you don't want to hump citrus *now*?

eroot on
  • OpunayaOpunaya Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Custom posters. You get to choose your character, poses, items, background, ect and they print it out for you.
    Maybe even custom trading cards.

I LOVE THIS IDEA.

Opunaya on
  • Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I know it's a bit too elaborate and will never be made, but I'd love a FF statue in a glass case just like the one in the office ingame that's motion activated and humps the glass when you walk by.

Raiden333 on
    There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • OpunayaOpunaya Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I would like one of those, even if they couldn't pull off the motion-sensor. The steampunk FF is one of the coolest things from the game.

Opunaya on
  • GermsrosolinoGermsrosolino Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I would most definately be interested in a fruit fucker statue, and I would also very much like a Startling Developments Detective Agency shirt.

WTB

Germsrosolino on
  • ListerfiendListerfiend Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    i want the ultimate rake and a fruit fucker

Listerfiend on