As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Durrrrrrrrr [chat]

1515253545557»

• Options
    JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I have so much shit to paint.

James on
  • Options
    Wonder_HippieWonder_Hippie __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2008
    Navoc wrote: »
    Someone left a cake out in the rain.

I don't think that I can take it.

Cause it took so long to bake it.
    You were close, only some trivia nerd like me would know those lyrics fully.

Wonder_Hippie on
  • Options
    AegeriAegeri Tiny wee bacteriums Plateau of LengRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Do I get Vampire Counts or get a huge Daemonic horde.

Oh Gods, such a difficult decision.

Aegeri on
    The Roleplayer's Guild: My blog for roleplaying games, advice and adventuring.
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    I like the sound of huge Daemonic hordes. Huge Daemonic hordes for Khorne are even better.

Wonder_Hippie on
  • Options
    ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2008
    So has anyone else seen the new episode of the Venture Bros. yet? It was fantabulous.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    I neeeeeeed to. Love that show.

And I need to finish my Ork army, too. Aeg, you don't play Dawn of War, do you?

Wonder_Hippie on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    I like the sound of huge Daemonic hordes. Huge Daemonic hordes for Khorne are even better.

Mono-God armies don't work very well, though I suppose a Khorne horde led by Skarbrand (go go 800ish point special characters) would work well.

In reality, I just love the Daemons to pieces. Their models, their rules (We are legion!) and the armies theme.

Aegeri on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    I just liked Bloodthirsters when I played.

Well, I didn't like them because they always tore the shit out of my piddly little IG armies, but I could... see the appeal.

Wonder_Hippie on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    I did play Dawn of War, but I got sick of Relics continual inability to decide this is how the game plays, let's balance the game around this. They could never figure out how to fucking balance the game and when they did, they just changed it and completely stuffed things up.

Bloodthirsters are still very good, I have to figure out how to convert a model to Skarbrand. I'm currently considering mixing a Varghulf (VC model) with a blood thirster. Need twin axes and to make him more 'dog' like than a typical bloodthirster. He can destroy an army by himself in Warhammer, so I really want to field him :p

Aegeri on
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Hey, Hippie.

Thanks for the awesome post nomination.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    i twas a pretty fuckin awesome post

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    :whistle: I don't know my future after this weekend
    and I don't want to

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited May 2008
    1 star!

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    I gave it 2 stars. It wasn't that great. I just like having my ego stroked.

Feral on

• Options
    edited May 2008
    Pussies.

Aegeri on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Meow?

Feral on

• Options
    edited May 2008
    Does anyone else hallucinate a bit when they get really tired?

I have things changing shape/size, kind of morphing around, but nothing drastic. Especially things at a distance, with flat surfaces.

James on
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I dreamed about someone last night.

It might have been Feral.

Elendil on
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    James wrote: »

I have things changing shape/size, kind of morphing around, but nothing drastic. Especially things at a distance, with flat surfaces.

I can do that at will sometimes. Usually the fuzzy bathmat when I'm taking a poop is pretty prone to morphing.

TL DR on
  • Options
    edited May 2008

I can do that at will sometimes. Usually the fuzzy bathmat when I'm taking a poop is pretty prone to morphing.

My maps are kind of looking like 3D maps.

James on
  • Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    edited May 2008

It happens to me every now and then. I have to get like awake for two days tired though.

evilbob on
    l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    edited May 2008

Yes.

Textured surfaces (like tiles) tend to bubble and ripple a little, right?

I've always had that, even before I started doing drugs.

Feral on

• Options
    edited May 2008

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Elendil wrote: »

What was this somebody doing?

My maps are kind of looking like 3D maps.

They don't love you like I love you.

Feral on

• Options
    edited May 2008
    Yes.

And that's such a bad joke.

James on
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Feral wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »

What was this somebody doing?
    A lady doesn't kiss and tell

Elendil on
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    O snap

TL DR on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    You're not a lady.

Unless...

edit: fuck!

James on
  • Options