As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

6 hours of PAX is not enough!

Ina.Drunken.StuporIna.Drunken.Stupor Registered User regular
edited September 2004 in PAX Archive
I ,unfortunatly, got only 6 hours of PAX under my belt before my ride decided he wasnt having fun and wanted to leave. It really sucked, I was having fun, meeting some cool people(Frag Dolls, you were awesome to talk to.), playing some new games(Dungeon Seige 2 ROCKS!), and getting my ass kicked in tournies(Soul Caliber 2). Next year I will be planning to take off Friday, possibly throw a PAX Pre-Funk at the hotel, and Nerd it up all day and drink all night! Too bad I didnt get to meet more of you guys in person, now I must live vicariously through the internet. :(

FACT: Drinking and Driving is the second leading cause for crashes in Washington State, the first is being run of the road.

Washington State:Full of drunks and assholes.....and drunk assholes.....like me.
Ina.Drunken.Stupor on

• Zig21Zig21 Registered User regular
    edited September 2004
    I ,unfortunatly, got only 6 hours of PAX under my belt before my ride decided he wasnt having fun and wanted to leave.

Kick his ass.

Zig21 on
    Born to Duck
  • JinxJinx Registered User regular
    edited September 2004
    Zig21 wrote:
    I ,unfortunatly, got only 6 hours of PAX under my belt before my ride decided he wasnt having fun and wanted to leave.

Kick his ass.

Jinx on
    The Guitar Zeros << My friend's rad band that everyone should <3
    linkstick.gif
  • B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited September 2004
    Jinx FD wrote:
    Zig21 wrote:

Kick his ass.

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • eelektrikeelektrik Southern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited September 2004
    B:L wrote:
    Jinx FD wrote:
    Zig21 wrote:

Violate his rectal oriface with a steel toed boot.

eelektrik on
    (She/Her)
  • AmatsuuAmatsuu Registered User regular
    edited September 2004
    eelektrik wrote:
    Jinx FD wrote:
    Zig21 wrote:

Chop his wang off then stab him in the eye with it.

Amatsuu on
  • Sliced Bread #2Sliced Bread #2 Registered User regular
    edited September 2004
    Amatsuu wrote:
    eelektrik wrote:
    Jinx FD wrote:
    Zig21 wrote:

Force him to watch "Van Helsing" on an endless loop.

Sliced Bread #2 on
  • Sigma_100Sigma_100 Registered User regular
    edited September 2004
    Amatsuu wrote:
    eelektrik wrote:
    Jinx FD wrote:
    Zig21 wrote:

have him watch van helsing and tomb raider back-to-back for eternity

Sigma_100 on
  • Ina.Drunken.StuporIna.Drunken.Stupor Registered User regular
    edited September 2004
    I appreciate your thoughts and comments, I decided to perform the most violent act of all times against him. I grabbed the largest thing in my house(the original XBOX controller) and jammed it (cord and all) up his ass, he could taste the cheetoes residue on the buttons.

ok I lie, but I would have liked to.

Ina.Drunken.Stupor on
    FACT: Drinking and Driving is the second leading cause for crashes in Washington State, the first is being run of the road.

Washington State:Full of drunks and assholes.....and drunk assholes.....like me.
  • JinxJinx Registered User regular
    edited September 2004
    Just out of curiosity, are you aware that your code is wrong?
    up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, select, start.

fixed.

Jinx on
    The Guitar Zeros << My friend's rad band that everyone should <3
    linkstick.gif
    edited September 2004
    Jinx FD wrote:

fixed.

Well, I just remember how I have always done it, and it always worked, but come on, its Konami, I could have mashed all the buttons and something would have happened. I am glad that you know your history though. P.S. if you looked like a stoned zombie or whatever in those pics, you looked like a sexy stoned zombie. :wink:

Ina.Drunken.Stupor on

• SuperFlyTNTSuperFlyTNT Registered User regular
    edited September 2004
    I ,unfortunatly, got only 6 hours of PAX under my belt before my ride decided he wasnt having fun and wanted to leave. It really sucked, I was having fun, meeting some cool people(Frag Dolls, you were awesome to talk to.), playing some new games(Dungeon Seige 2 ROCKS!), and getting my ass kicked in tournies(Soul Caliber 2). Next year I will be planning to take off Friday, possibly throw a PAX Pre-Funk at the hotel, and Nerd it up all day and drink all night! Too bad I didnt get to meet more of you guys in person, now I must live vicariously through the internet. :(

Boo fucking hoo, you whiny bitch. Next year get a car and drive your self. I offered to let you stay.

Edit: Oh also I would've stayed the night but your dumb ass didnt have the money for a hotel room.

SuperFlyTNT on
    "Contact with alien races always renews one's faith in humanity. It is my belief that foreign travel narrows the mind wonderfully"
    -Helem Boesch-
    edited September 2004

Boo fucking hoo, you whiny bitch. Next year get a car and drive your self. I offered to let you stay.

Edit: Oh also I would've stayed the night but your dumb ass didnt have the money for a hotel room.

first off, your a dick, second, I didnt have money because 2 weeks before PAX you told me you were'nt going(leaving me without a ride) so I didnt plan to go. third and final, your a dick.

Ina.Drunken.Stupor on

edited September 2004

first off, your a dick, second, I didnt have money because 2 weeks before PAX you told me you were'nt going(leaving me without a ride) so I didnt plan to go. third and final, your a dick.

You dont have money because your poor.
    You dont have money right now.
    You said you didnt want to stay anyway then changed your mind at the last second.
    And finally I dont owe you anything, I didnt shit you out of my womb, and your not my responsibility.

P.S. You are like a ball of ants, floating around... because you have nothing better to do! DO SOME WORK! ( note: he works 10 feet from me)

SuperFlyTNT on
    "Contact with alien races always renews one's faith in humanity. It is my belief that foreign travel narrows the mind wonderfully"
    -Helem Boesch-
  • JoahWJoahW Registered User regular
    edited September 2004

You dont have money because your poor.
    You dont have money right now.
    You said you didnt want to stay anyway then changed your mind at the last second.
    And finally I dont owe you anything, I didnt shit you out of my womb, and your not my responsibility.

P.S. You are like a ball of ants, floating around... because you have nothing better to do! DO SOME WORK! ( note: he works 10 feet from me)
    This is what PMs are for.

kthxbai.

JoahW on
    Jamada.gif
  • Red Machine DRed Machine D __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2004
    Sigma_100 wrote:
    Amatsuu wrote:
    eelektrik wrote:
    Jinx FD wrote:
    Zig21 wrote:

have him watch Catwoman on an endless loop for all eternity

Red Machine D on
  • GrathGrath I'm a much happier person these days Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2004
    Jinx FD wrote:

fixed.
    I think due to you fixing that code for him and the kefka quote in your sig I'll have to dub you as the best fragdoll.

Grath on
  • Sigma_100Sigma_100 Registered User regular
    edited September 2004
    an x-box controller... thats harsh!! the new version or the old version?

Sigma_100 on
    edited September 2004
    Sigma_100 wrote:
    an x-box controller... thats harsh!! the new version or the old version?

The new one wouldnt be as bad as the old one. But he doesnt own an x box so I'm not worried.

SuperFlyTNT on
    -Helem Boesch-