As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Ikariam: Burning the World, one kitty at a time

1585960616264»

• Options
    Romantic UndeadRomantic Undead Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Legba wrote: »
    Baidol wrote: »
    Edit: Also, damn I want to see this shit go down.

Would you look at that. BRO is a bunch of pansies after all.

It would be interesting to find out if an attack on them would galvanize them or break them apart.

Romantic Undead on
    3DS FC: 1547-5210-6531
  • Options
    maturinmaturin Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Linden wrote: »
    Kalkino wrote: »
    BRO/TBO thing is heating up. Was I a bad man for pointing out the rule violations?

No. The response is wonderful.

EDIT: Well, time to test my army. Ten flamethrowers met no resistance, in conflict with my spy's report, so I'm not sure what I'm really up against. We will see shortly.

I'm having weird stuff happen with my navy reports. I will win a naval battle but it won't show the destroyed ships in the battle report.

Also , on the spy bug; it seems like every time one of my spies dies, it lowers my maximum amount of spies I can have in that hideout by one, then like 3 hours later it goes back to normal.

Reading that thread makes my brain hurt. It's like a bunch of retards debating how to put legos together.

maturin on
    Danes have the DONG ENERGY !
    tomblag
    19,48 / Gulf of Blag / Sulfur
    10,40 / Blager Fjord / Marble
    14,45 / Blaget Sound / Wine
    12,53 / Blaga Bay / Crystal
    25,42 / Blagoon Cove / Marble
  • Options
    LegbaLegba He did. Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Legba wrote: »
    Baidol wrote: »
    Edit: Also, damn I want to see this shit go down.

Would you look at that. BRO is a bunch of pansies after all.

It would be interesting to find out if an attack on them would galvanize them or break them apart.

The latter rather than the former, I think.

You know what would be fun? Attacking someone in BRO and/or their partnered alliances, and when they complain, tell them we're merely contractors facilitating vengeance for insults on behalf of an alliance that wishes to remain annonymous.

And then watch their new-frangled peace fall apart as they accuse each other of breaking the truce. Everlasting indeed.

EDIT: It suddenly occured to me that I am a very bad person. I blame this cold I'm having.

Legba on
  • Options
    PlacerPlacer Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    This whole BRO/TBO Situation is just wonderful.

New thread soon?

Placer on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Well given BRO's nature - an alliance cluster - who exactly would one attack to find this out - 1/2/3/4/5/6 etc?

I'd say we'd be better to just progress on our own way - let them start this war and we can jump in and play then - till that point we go about on our path of raiding fat targets and living with the consequences.

Kalkino on
    Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
    maturinmaturin Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Kalkino wrote: »
    Well given BRO's nature - an alliance cluster - who exactly would one attack to find this out - 1/2/3/4/5/6 etc?

I'd say we'd be better to just progress on our own way - let them start this war and we can jump in and play then - till that point we go about on our path of raiding fat targets and living with the consequences.

Attack that timberwolf guy. I bet that would start something. He kept saying he didn't have spies. Say one of the other diplomats contracted you out anonymously because he had a shit ton of spies in one of the cities.

Timberwolf's city , rome; is at 27,50 from that picture.

# Rome
    # Town size: 19
    # Player: TimberWolf
    # Ally: VTBO
    # Total Score:57,582
    # Military Score:652,288
    # Gold Score:648,417 (22,176)

On 2nd thought he might be tough nut to crack. Maybe just an attempted attack would work.

He is 3 hours from my city Blagoon Cove.

maturin on
    Danes have the DONG ENERGY !
    tomblag
    19,48 / Gulf of Blag / Sulfur
    10,40 / Blager Fjord / Marble
    14,45 / Blaget Sound / Wine
    12,53 / Blaga Bay / Crystal
    25,42 / Blagoon Cove / Marble
  • Options
    DarianDarian Yellow Wizard The PitRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I'll post a new thread now, since Kalkino and Devoir didn't make it while I was sleeping. :)

Edit: New thread is up. Don't post here any more.

Darian on
  • Options
    TamorlaneTamorlane Gnnr The Halls of MontezumaRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Placer wrote: »
    Still not any response from rhapsody, he could be gone any day now too, cap'n, would you mind booting him?

Booted

Tamorlane on
  • Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    If you can't build spies, dispatch a spy from the affected hideout to some city. That should allow you to rebuild your spy.

Baidol on
    Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    BRO are not pansies = /

well I am not anyway

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    Romantic UndeadRomantic Undead Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    BRO are not pansies = /

well I am not anyway

Eddie, for crying out loud, when are you going to join a REAL alliance that doesn't consist a bunch of zerg-recruiting pussies?

There's a War coming, and we are so going to ride this puppy to glory.

Seriously dude, how can you still be defending BRO after seeing what's going down?

Romantic Undead on
    3DS FC: 1547-5210-6531
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    what has been going down, anyway?

PAX is sort of far away from me at any rate

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    dscrilladscrilla Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Some where looking for Aldo:
    Aldo wrote: »
    On the 07.06.2008 23:09 braddley wrote::
    > can you please send back my stuff
    This made me laugh.

Anyway, I'm gone from now till Sunday next week, hopefully BRO doesn't decide to rape me.

That guy would never leave a free game, I think he was just out doing Dutch summer activities...

dscrilla on