Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Comics for kids

GR_ZombieGR_Zombie Registered User regular
edited July 2008 in Graphic Violence
My 6 1/2 year old cousin is reading like crazy lately, and I'd like to encourage that as best I can, so I was wondering what some good kid friendly titles are? I've heard Marvel Adventures were aimed at younger readers but outside of that I'm lost :P so any help would be much appreciated, thanks in advance :lol:

PS: cousin's a girl, but she likes superhero stuff so pretty much anything's fair game.

GR_Zombie on
fp4hy8vbapia.jpeg