As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

EVE Online Empyrean Age: Not like the trailer but still really good

• LoneIgadzraLoneIgadzra Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I did the high-sec thing when I first played EVE. Was damn boring and quit in a huff after a few months.

Several months back I resubbed and joined Merch and it's been a blast. EVE is a point-and-click RPG, and it's damn fun. But you have to aggressively pursue the fun; it won't come to you. An example:

Early on in my stint in Merch I got pretty bored with just ratting to buy a bigger ship, and completely sick of fighting BoB (admittedly the game has this problem where territorial warfare with player owned structures is one of the most boring soul-destroying things sometimes, but CCP knows this at least) so I rolled an alt skilled for minmatar destroyers, got my roommate to do the trial and roll a similar character, and together we chose a likely-looking region of low-sec, formed a corporation, and war-decced one of the local mining corps (using funds provided by my main).

This provided a ton of hilarity. These guys took us seriously, so every time we showed up in their usual haunts (flying thrashers!) they immediately scrambled all their members and went on a giant hunt while taunting us and even discussing search tactics in local! (The best part of EVE is so many of its players are bad at it.) In the end we scored some cheap kills and lots of laughs, accidentally got killed by concord, ran from horribly fit battlecruisers, and it was some of the most exciting times I've ever had playing a video game.

Also, in response to some issues raised, Amarr ships just got a major buff and now have like the best sniping battleship in the game, and no, combat is not like playing a spreadsheet. It's hard to describe, but it's absolutely heart-pounding if you actually get a good fight.

There is no solo fun in EVE.*

*unless you know what you're doing.

LoneIgadzra on
  • halkunhalkun Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Zoel wrote: »
    halkun wrote: »
    I wanted to like this game so much. I heard the UI was shit, but, hell, I use Linux on a command line. I'm used to shit IUs.

Nope, couldn't do it. The first "What the Fuck?" moment was when I realized there was no way to fly with a joystick.....

I think eve does itself a disservice by not making it more clear that Eve is more like a Diku mud and less like a space simulator. That might sound like a dig but I kind of like diku muds, and a large one without a donation scam running is an attractive proposition.

I think that's it, right there.

They make it look like Wing commander/Freespace/Privateer. It's not, it's Homeworld, but with the RTS replaced with MMO. In homeword I wasn't disappointed with not going in the ships because it was a 3D RTS.

MMOs kind of take the assumption there interactivity between players or some kind of social aspect.

It's basically a space version of planetside, which didn't work as an MMO ether.

halkun on
    edited June 2008
    halkun wrote: »
    It's basically a space version of planetside, which didn't work as an MMO ether.

EVE is really fun though and does work. But as has been said, don't play it solo, and don't stay in high-sec, and you have to put a little effort in, as the game is a sandbox. Having Merch is really a fantastic opportunity.

The EVE universe really comes into its own when you have access to 0.0. Suddenly the drudgery of high-sec has a purpose when you need cheap goods (there is actually good money to be made importing) and the non-NPC-ness of null-sec means that everything - e.g. the local markets and infrastructure - is player-created, which is awesome. With hostile alliances always just the next constellation over and friendly players forming the local security forces, living in EVE can be a uniquely wonderful and exciting experience.

LoneIgadzra on
  • Charles KinboteCharles Kinbote Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    EVE has always been a bit of a quandary for me. There are things to it that appeal to me immensely, like the multitude of ships and skills, the player-created nature, the depth, etc. There are also things that turn me off immensely, like the "set a course, watch a movie, come back" thing, hearing players talk about "EVE doesn't take that much time at all! Hell, just six months ago I decided I wanted to do combat instead of industry, and here I am!" and reading a few of the cool, epic, famous EVE stories that, while awesome, mark the passage of time about as vaguely as a Dickens novel.

Basically, a lot of the things that I look for in a game in theory turn out to, in practice, be a big ol' pain.

Charles Kinbote on
    edited June 2008
    The problem with EVE is most of its mechanics are completely boring except in PvP. Warping around is cool the first few times, but gets boring quickly. But when you're trying to arrive in time to jam someone attacking a corpmate flying an expensive BS? Holy shit that is one intense wait. The time involved in travel can have major ramifications in PvP, as can the angles at which you approach things and where you warp in.

But when you're just traveling? That stuff doesn't matter at all. It's just point-click-wait.

The way I deal with down time is amusing myself by creating ship setups and trying to squeeze that extra bit of DPS out of my ratting rig, or sometimes I only log in for PvP.

LoneIgadzra on
  • OptimusWangOptimusWang Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Bremen wrote: »
    wavecutter wrote: »
    Is the merch leadership still skimming the corp wallet? Or has that all been ironed out?

I don't want to bump the old thread, but I saw someone post this and it made me go wtf.

I've been involved in the leadership of Merch almost since it was formed, and we've never used the corporation's money for personal gain. We recieve no pay and get no special treatment, in fact I commonly joke about making people directors as punishment.

I'm curious, though, where did this story start?

Maybe when Rath won that Ogre II bpo and was swimming in isk? I dunno, this is the first I've heard of it either.

OptimusWang on
  • DigitoDigito Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Man, when I tried EVE? I REALLY wanted to like it, I really really did, but the game's extremely heavy focus on PvP kinda drove me away from it.

Now mind you I've got nothing against PvP, but it's difficult for me to sit down and drop multiple hours into a single operation. I generally have to be ready to AFK at a seconds notice, and when that can cost you the ship your flying or get you left behind on an op... yeah. It made things difficult, and then I found out the hard way my computer chokes at anything larger than maybe a five vs five, considering a large scale battle caused my entire machine to nearly lock up. I never DID get to do anything except sit there and die, by the time I had any control again I had already been blown up and podded.

Have they done anything to fix the lag, or have things drifted more towards small scale combat that isn't so lag-tastic?

And another thing, is it still "missiles or bust" for PvE? I might have been able to stand ratting better if I had been able to fly a Rohk or something during it rather than a Raven, as I personally hated missiles. (Going Caldari might not have been the best idea in the world but hell, I have Caldari Battleship V by now I think, so I ain't remaking.)

And hell, while I'm asking questions... does it still take a ton of training to get involved in PvP beyond tackling? As pretty much since the day I came to EVE I wanted to fly a Rohk, but it seemed like it'd take a ton of time to ever be able to fly one, much less fly one decently. Especially with training missiles for faster ratting but railguns for Rohking.

Digito on
    edited June 2008
    Digito wrote: »
    Have they done anything to fix the lag, or have things drifted more towards small scale combat that isn't so lag-tastic?

Lag is still shitty and seemingly random - sometimes a 200-person fight will be surprisingly lag-free, and sometimes it'll crash the node - but most decent PC's should be able to handle a moderate battle okay with a few optimizations. I play on a MacBook Pro/x1600 (booted in Windows XP) and I've had fights with 50-100 people in them play smoothly with premium graphics.

For what it's worth, CCP is aware of the problem and currently theory-crafting all kinds of game design that will split fights up.
    And another thing, is it still "missiles or bust" for PvE? I might have been able to stand ratting better if I had been able to fly a Rohk or something during it rather than a Raven, as I personally hated missiles. (Going Caldari might not have been the best idea in the world but hell, I have Caldari Battleship V by now I think, so I ain't remaking.)

No, never was.

I rat in a Dominix with drones and blasters, and I hear T2 cruisers are fun, but overall a Raven is still the simplest and most effective PvE ship in the Caldari arsenal, because missiles fly far and don't take cap to shoot. Likewise, most races have one ship that's better than the others at PvE due to the ability to fit a good tank and some kind of cap-less damage-dealing, and a Raven is probably still the best overall, but I never bothered training into one even though I have Caldari BS to level 3.

For missions you can get away with guns a lot of the time, at least on the easier ones, and honestly anything that does damage without sacrificing your tank is fine for PvE. Rat in whatever you want. EVE is a sandbox.

I hate ratting too (though I don't have anything against missiles - they look as cool as any other weapon), so I'm always running some kind of get-rich-quick scheme that usually doesn't pan out.
    And hell, while I'm asking questions... does it still take a ton of training to get involved in PvP beyond tackling? As pretty much since the day I came to EVE I wanted to fly a Rohk, but it seemed like it'd take a ton of time to ever be able to fly one, much less fly one decently. Especially with training missiles for faster ratting but railguns for Rohking.

Um no, it never did? If you're just talking huge blob warfare of the kind GS & Co. engages in to claim 0.0 territory, then maybe. Electronic warfare is a big intermediary step and very popular in goonswarm at the moment (and Caldari currently has the best ewar so you're all set!), and there are all kinds of other roles you can aim for to aid "the blob", such as covert ops, dictor, etc. (hell, FC even). In small gang fights (which can still be had) the various combat-oriented cruisers are still a blast. Hell, I had fun shooting newbies in low-sec solo in a destroyer. You don't have to fly a fleet BS to "get involved" in PvP, and I think you underestimate how much fun tackling can be.

I am still working on battleship sniping skills, and tbh you don't really want to fly a rokh into a fight until you can afford to replace it a couple times, which means you may as well train missiles to get that cash. Still, a rokh is better on the grind front than other snipers, since you can be effective without T2 guns.

LoneIgadzra on
  • RaslinRaslin Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    So, I have propulsion jamming and afterburner trained, and I'm working on high speed manuvering and currently Caldari Frigate lvl IV. I mainly started training Frigate 4 because I didn't plan to log in for many hours, and didn't want to waste time with nothing training. Is Bee-lining for Frigate 5 a bad idea?

Raslin on
    I cant url good so add me on steam anyways steamcommunity.com/id/Raslin

3ds friend code: 2981-6032-4118
    edited June 2008
    Raslin wrote: »
    So, I have propulsion jamming and afterburner trained, and I'm working on high speed manuvering and currently Caldari Frigate lvl IV. I mainly started training Frigate 4 because I didn't plan to log in for many hours, and didn't want to waste time with nothing training. Is Bee-lining for Frigate 5 a bad idea?

Do you want to fly interceptors? Level 5 of a ship type is typically required for tech 2 variants. Otherwise go straight for a Raven (unless, like the previous guy, you hate missiles).

LoneIgadzra on
  • RaslinRaslin Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Well, thats the thing. I was looking at interceptors and interdictors, and noticed they took Frig 5, so I figured I'd try to jump into one of those while I trained for the bigger stuff. But should I be more worried with getting my ECM up, etc?

Raslin on
    I cant url good so add me on steam anyways steamcommunity.com/id/Raslin

3ds friend code: 2981-6032-4118
  • Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Raslin wrote: »
    Well, thats the thing. I was looking at interceptors and interdictors, and noticed they took Frig 5, so I figured I'd try to jump into one of those while I trained for the bigger stuff. But should I be more worried with getting my ECM up, etc?

They kind of cost a ton, if I recall correctly. I'd recommend cruisers first if I were you.

Also, you'd have to train a TON of other skills, including Evasive Maneuvering up to level 5.

Raiden333 on
    There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • Charles KinboteCharles Kinbote Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Well hell, I am going to go ahead and get the trial again. I don't want to sort through all the guides for the umpteenth time, so what is a good starting set-up for an Amarr character aiming at group PvP with ratting capabilities to make some starting dollars?

Charles Kinbote on
  • Dynamic PriceDynamic Price Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Is merch Still Recruiting? wouldnt mind joining..

been playing for a while just leveling skills, missions and mining and such and its getting quite boring...

Dynamic Price on
  • vhzodvhzod Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I kinda want to resub but merchi and the goons hate my guts
    Edit: But I really only wanted to work with the goons to stop the evil empire of bob... and it looks like the goons are the new evil empire

vhzod on
  • mynameisguidomynameisguido Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    You know, I like the complexity of this game and how in-depth it is.

It just isn't very fun to play......

mynameisguido on
    steam_sig.png
    edited June 2008

been playing for a while just leveling skills, missions and mining and such and its getting quite boring...

That's why this topic exists.
    vhzod wrote: »
    Edit: But I really only wanted to work with the goons to stop the evil empire of bob... and it looks like the goons are the new evil empire

Being an evil empire is pretty fun too though.

LoneIgadzra on
  • Dynamic PriceDynamic Price Registered User regular
    edited June 2008

That's why this topic exists.
    vhzod wrote: »

Being an evil empire is pretty fun too though.

Alright i guess i'll apply...

Should i just apply to a nearest Corp office or can i Convo someone and ask questions

Dynamic Price on
    edited June 2008
    Just apply at an office, then ask all the questions you want in corp chat.
    You don't have to post in this thread when you apply, but if it's been a day or more and you aren't accepted you might want to post and ask what's going on. Do, however, mention your PA forum name and that you saw this thread in the application; our corp description doesn't mention PA, so only accepting applications that mention it is a nice filter to keep opportunists and corp thieves out.

Once you're accepted, your corp chat window will switch from the starter corp to Merch Industrial chat. You can ask questions there, or if you feel you're going overboard with starter questions use the channels button to join the MRCHI-HELP channel where you can ask questions to those who hang out there to help people like you.

LoneIgadzra on
  • MidshipmanMidshipman Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    (2) Are Amarr ships still considered to be terribly off? Last time I played, you were stupid for using anything but Missiles in PvE and anything but projectiles in PvP, probably around a year ago. I also seem to remember some kind of energy draining thing (NOS, was it?) being so popular that any player in an Amarr ship went down faster than the Challenger.

Nos is heavily nerfed now and a lot less prevalent in PVP than it was a year ago. Amarr T1 cruisers are still in the lower half, but they have some of the best T2 cruisers and T1 battleships. Their Interdictor (T2 destroyer) is also really good at engaging small fast ships if you have T2 weapons. So Amarr is really good once you get to the higher skill requirement ships, but still a little weak for a new player.
    Bremen wrote: »
    wavecutter wrote: »
    Is the merch leadership still skimming the corp wallet? Or has that all been ironed out?

I don't want to bump the old thread, but I saw someone post this and it made me go wtf.

I've been involved in the leadership of Merch almost since it was formed, and we've never used the corporation's money for personal gain. We recieve no pay and get no special treatment, in fact I commonly joke about making people directors as punishment.

I'm curious, though, where did this story start?

I'm curious too.

I've been a Merch director since December. On the balance sheet I get to fly a corp freighter worth about 1 billion isk, but I consider it corp property and never use it for personal gain (and if I ever quit or take a leave of absence it is going back to the corp).

On the other side of the scale, I've also donated almost 2 billion isk worth of gear to the corp since I've become a director. I devote about 90% of my in-game time to corp business (fueling towers, putting up towers, hauling fuel for towers, hauling moon minerals between towers, hauling/refining/handling payments for the corp mineral program, scouring 4 regions for minerals for corp construction projects). I don't get (or even expect) compensation for any of this time. Hell, I've even recently taken on the task of maintaining the corp web forums (which costs about a dozen real $ each month).

I don't mind doing any of this because of the satisfaction I get from seeing the corp prosper, but I am pretty irked that someone would have the impression that directors skim from the corp.

Midshipman on
    midshipman.jpg
  • HearthjawHearthjaw Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I left eve late last year after a short but very memorable stint in merch because of RL reasons. My character is still sitting in 9-9, got some room for someone that likes mining for some reason?

Hearthjaw on
    steamid: sewersider
  • GrennGrenn Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I tried EVE a couple of years ago and just could not get into it... I was expecting a different game, I think. :|

Gave it another chance a year or so later and really started to get into it. Was mostly Mission Running and Ratting and selling Salvage to a guy I befriended, just steadily learning the game. I was flying a Vexor and had just bought a Brutix and was messing about with different weapons fittings...

Anyway, I lost interest mainly because the Corp I had joined was mostly America based and I would frequently log on and there'd only be me online and I'd be all alone like a friendless Space Lepper. Proper shit.

I reupated my client after seeing the new patch and am thinking of returning...

Does Merch have a good amount of EU timezone peeps in it? I can has friends?! D::lol:

Grenn on
  • J_LJ_L Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Grenn wrote: »
    Does Merch have a good amount of EU timezone peeps in it? I can has friends?! D::lol:

Merchi has a fair number of euro players, myself included. Also as part of GF you can always hang out on the frontlines and do stuff with the other goons, there will almost always be something going on. You just have to learn where to look for the action.

J_L on
    Got A Penny?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    EvE: Vetitum/Venitum
  • GrennGrenn Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    J_L wrote: »
    Merchi has a fair number of euro players, myself included. Also as part of GF you can always hang out on the frontlines and do stuff with the other goons, there will almost always be something going on. You just have to learn where to look for the action.

Cheers dude -- sounds perfect, I will log on when I get chance and see what's what. 8-)

Grenn on
  • MidshipmanMidshipman Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Hearthjaw wrote: »
    I left eve late last year after a short but very memorable stint in merch because of RL reasons. My character is still sitting in 9-9, got some room for someone that likes mining for some reason?

Of course. And luckily for you, we have an office in 9-9 so you can re-apply in safety.

Midshipman on
    midshipman.jpg
  • HearthjawHearthjaw Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Midshipman wrote: »
    Hearthjaw wrote: »

Of course. And luckily for you, we have an office in 9-9 so you can re-apply in safety.
    Yeah I logged in earlier and I was trying to figure out my options until I realised there was a branch right there.
    It was a toss up between using my old jump clone, or seeing how long I'd last in a shuttle that deep in goonspace without a corp..
    I've reapplied, my characters name is Sewersider.

Hearthjaw on
    steamid: sewersider
  • SlainbylichSlainbylich Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I tried this about a year ago, but didn't get involved in any of the corp stuff, mainly just missions and other such things. Anyhow, I figure I'll give this another shot. This time though I'll look to apply to MerchI, see if the pvp does make it more fun.

I'm going to use one of the basic builds from the goonswarm wiki, and apply at the nearest merchI office. Is there anything I need before applying?

Slainbylich on
  • KronKron Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I have created an account. I'm now immensely lost in creating my first dudeguyperson.

EDIT: Ok, now I'm an innocent-looking Gallente chick named Chunk Beefsteak. In my infinite wisdom, I got on 20 minutes before server downtime. I'm now staring at an interface I have not begun to decipher.

Hey, at least I can go to sleep tonight. Thanks, server downtime.

EDIT EDIT: oh god my ship looks like a dick... like several dicks

why must the future be so phallic

whoops.

Anyway, how open is this game to business ventures? I want to make a risky and secretive delivery service.

Actually I just want to fly around really fast and not get ganked. Suggestions?

Kron on
  • Sara LynnSara Lynn I can handle myself. Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I'm downloading this for the 3rd or 4th time against my better judgment.

Sara Lynn on
  • vhzodvhzod Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Damn you all for making me resubb! Now I have to grind level 2 missions in a myrmidon!

vhzod on
  • BinaryBinary Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Just signed up for MERCHI as Jacques Conault. Interested in the Science/Industry aspects of the game at least as much, if not moreso, than combat. (Probably a holdover from my days as a shipwright in SWG.)

Any hints that can be provided to someone in my field of interest would be great.

Also, what do I need to do to get on the MERCHI forums?

Binary on
    binary101010.jpg
  • BremenBremen Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Binary wrote: »
    Just signed up for MERCHI as Jacques Conault. Interested in the Science/Industry aspects of the game at least as much, if not moreso, than combat. (Probably a holdover from my days as a shipwright in SWG.)

Any hints that can be provided to someone in my field of interest would be great.

Also, what do I need to do to get on the MERCHI forums?

I'm a science/industrialist character and a carebear at heart, though I do PvP when I feel like a break. As far as a guide, science and production in EVE is the most complicated part of an already complicated game, and I could write pages about it, so feel free to convo me in game (my in game name is Vorick). Production is also fairly reliant on skills; but luckily if you're our in goonspace competition is fairly minimal, so you can get away with less in the area of skills.

By the way, the first law in EVE markets is the higher the demand, the lower the price; it goes against every law of economics but it's true. In EVE the supply isn't limited, just if it's worth a producer's time to fill a market demand. So the bigger the demand, the more the market is worth and the more competition there is, leading to lower prices. Out in Goonspace the demand is lower than in empire, so profits are high and oftentimes a product isn't available at all otherwise, giving you a monopoly; but the sales will be slow.

The most important skill for an industrialist is Production Efficiency. Each level of it reduces the materials you need to build something by 4% (kind of; it starts at 120% and someone with the max rank only needs 100%); obviously getting this skill has an enormous effect on your profit margins and any serious producer will max it out (which unfortunately takes a long time). In the busiest market hubs of EVE profit margins are only 2-3% and you wont make any profit at all without level 5 PE. If you want to get an early start on production, though, you could produce high margin, low cost items like ammo and some modules and sell them at relatively high prices in stations they aren't otherwise available at; they wont sell fast, but they will sell. Once you get PE 4 you can look into producing other T1 modules, and PE 5 will enable you to produce ships for sale, which is where the real money is.

Producing a tech 1 item requires minerals, either from mining or refining items such as NPC loot; and a blueprint for the item you want to construct. Blueprints themselves can be researched to improve things such as how long it takes to build and how many materials they need.

Important skills:
    Production Efficiency: Cheaper building, as mentioned
    Industry: Level 1 required to build, each level reduces the time needed to build something
    Mass Production, Advanced Mass Production: Increases how many factory slots you can run simultaneously

Science: Level 1 allows you to research, each level reduces the time needed to copy a blueprint
    Research: Reduces the time for productivity research (how long it takes an item to build)
    Metallurgy: Reduces the time for material research (how many resources it takes to build an item)
    Laboratory Operation, advanced laboratory operation: Increases how many research lines you can run at once.

Optional: Mining and refining skills if you want to obtain your own minerals

And that's only for tech 1, the "basic" production. Like I said, EVE is a complicated game. Advanced producers can expand into the tech 2 industry and science areas (Invention and Research & Development).

Bremen on
  • darkmayodarkmayo Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Seriously fuck you guys and your well written and amusing EVE threads.. I gave it up but goddamn it I get that itch.. that delicious itch to fly with you bastards again.

darkmayo on
    Switch SW-6182-1526-0041
  • PeregrineFalconPeregrineFalcon Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    So apparently every fucking name I want to use is taken. Bastards.

PeregrineFalcon on
    Looking for a DX:HR OnLive code for my kid brother.
    Can trade TF2 items or whatever else you're interested in. PM me.
  • lowlylowlycooklowlylowlycook Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    So how much less/more useful would a Amarr frigate pilot be compared to a Caldari?

lowlylowlycook on
    steam_sig.png
    (Please do not gift. My game bank is already full.)
    edited July 2008
    Oh god help I just logged in and the tutorial is gone and for some reason I'm flying somewhere and can't find the "Deadspace Complex"

Kron on
  • lowlylowlycooklowlylowlycook Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Kron wrote: »
    Oh god help I just logged in and the tutorial is gone and for some reason I'm flying somewhere and can't find the "Deadspace Complex"

If you right click in space do you see a mission at the bottom of the menu? If so you might be able to either warp to the right spot or set destination and autopilot to the right system. If not, maybe try to go back to the space station and restart the tutorial?

If nothing works and no one else can help you won't lose much by starting a new char at this point.

lowlylowlycook on
    steam_sig.png
    (Please do not gift. My game bank is already full.)
    edited July 2008
    Figured it out.

Kron on
  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2008
    So I just joined merchi, name is Kaosin Mirinkasa. I've played this before as a member of goonfleet for a few months but this is on a new acct to take advantage of the trial. I've posted on PA forums for years, but many of you probably don't know me at all since I post almost exclusively in SE.

Where should I pod to in merchi space to start out? Also can someone send me a little startup cash?

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • GihgehlsGihgehls Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Play this game.

Gihgehls on
    PA-gihgehls-sig.jpg