As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Guild Wars

1789101113»

• Options
    PharezonPharezon Struggle is an illusion. Victory is in the Qun.Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Fucking communist dogs.

Pharezon on
    jkZziGc.png
  • Options
    KreutzKreutz Blackwater Park, IARegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Why don't you go piss off some forumers, nazi pig?

Kreutz on
  • Options
    PharezonPharezon Struggle is an illusion. Victory is in the Qun.Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Kreutz wrote: »
    Why don't you go piss off some forumers, nazi pig?

JUNKERS INCOMING

Pharezon on
    jkZziGc.png
  • Options
    KreutzKreutz Blackwater Park, IARegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    There's only one way we can settle this:
    History already did. Haha, Nazi party!

Back on topic, I should probably at least log in and give some of my stored things away. What will carry over to GW2?

Kreutz on
  • Options
    FremFrem Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I play guild wars off and on. It's sort of depressing how empty it all feels, though. Anyone else working through the Prophecies jungle in the level 16ish range?

Edit: Nothing will be carried over into GW2, but stuff in the hall of monuments might give unspecified, vague phat l00t or titles in GW2.

Frem on
  • Options
    Ramen NoodleRamen Noodle whoa, god has a picture of me! Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Can anyone get me into KCHS?

Ramen Noodle on
  • Options
    FremFrem Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I thought KCHS was dead?

Frem on
  • Options
    HarshLanguageHarshLanguage Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Can anyone get me into KCHS?

You'll have to find an officer and they're sadly rare, most haven't logged in for months. I've been trying to get in touch with any of them.
    Frem wrote: »
    I thought KCHS was dead?

It is, but as a guild with all amenities to hold characters of occasional players it's still useful.

HarshLanguage on
    QSwearing_trans_smooth_small.gif
    > turn on light

Good start to the day. Pity it's going to be the worst one of your life. The light is now on.