Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[chat]-Fil-A

2456725

Posts

  • SkutSkutSkutSkut Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I'm considering a ps3 for it.

    My favorite chicken is either bbq or lemon pepper :D

    SkutSkut on
  • QuidQuid The Fifth Horseman Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Holy shit I forgot today was the Feast of Lanterns. Those were some awesome fire works.

    Quid on
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Kilroy wrote: »
    That looks terrible in every conceivable way.

    ++

    Senjutsu on
    Sarksus wrote: »
    I'm gonna get a PhD in incest.
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    Dammit.

    If I got the Dell I just put together it wouldn't get to me in time for PAX.

    :x

    Send it to hacksaw

    Senjutsu on
    Sarksus wrote: »
    I'm gonna get a PhD in incest.
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Elendil wrote: »
    Holy god The Big Lebowski was awesome

    Like, duh

    Senjutsu on
    Sarksus wrote: »
    I'm gonna get a PhD in incest.
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    Holy god The Big Lebowski was awesome

    Like, duh
    Man a decade ain't that late to the party

    Elendil on
  • ProtoProto Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Elendil wrote: »
    Holy god The Big Lebowski was awesome

    I just watched that again tonight! Woo!

    I like the scene where he tries to find out what the pornographer wrote on the notepad.

    Proto on
    and her knees up on the glove compartment
    took out her barrettes and her hair spilled out like rootbeer
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Elendil wrote: »
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    Holy god The Big Lebowski was awesome

    Like, duh
    Man a decade ain't that late to the party

    You've read The Big Sleep, right?

    Senjutsu on
    Sarksus wrote: »
    I'm gonna get a PhD in incest.
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    Holy god The Big Lebowski was awesome

    Like, duh
    Man a decade ain't that late to the party

    You've read The Big Sleep, right?
    Do I look like I've read The Big Sleep*





    I have not read The Big Sleep

    Elendil on
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Elendil wrote: »
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    Holy god The Big Lebowski was awesome

    Like, duh
    Man a decade ain't that late to the party

    You've read The Big Sleep, right?
    Do I look like I've read The Big Sleep*





    I have not read The Big Sleep

    You wish you were the kind of person who had read the big sleep*




    *read the big sleep

    Senjutsu on
    Sarksus wrote: »
    I'm gonna get a PhD in incest.
  • QuidQuid The Fifth Horseman Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    So much liquor.

    Quid on
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy Phallomancer Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    WHAT

    why was my chat struck down so early?

    Casual Eddy on
    Elki wrote: »

    Casual Eddy: best poster 2014.
    tyrannus wrote: »
    Casual Eddy: best poster of 2015

    gotta update that stuff man
  • Wonder_HippieWonder_Hippie __BANNED USERS
    edited July 2008
    WHAT

    why was my chat struck down so early?

    :cry:

    Wonder_Hippie on
    Your sig was too tall. -Thanatos
    Feral wrote: »
    MikeMan wrote: »
    i'm just a loveologist
    love me some lovin'
    gonna study up on lovin'

    Ain't no problem you can't solve in loveology with a larger sample size.
  • QuidQuid The Fifth Horseman Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Fuck your chat. Mine had Sampson.

    Quid on
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Quid wrote: »
    Fuck your chat. Mine had Sampson.
    Samson goddammit

    Elendil on
  • QuidQuid The Fifth Horseman Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Yeah him.

    Quid on
  • QuidQuid The Fifth Horseman Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    THAT IS NOT HOW YOU SAY XIE XIE SHAOLIN SOCCER. WAY TO FAIL ME.

    Quid on
  • ChurchChurch Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Quid wrote: »
    THAT IS NOT HOW YOU SAY XIE XIE SHAOLIN SOCCER. WAY TO FAIL ME.

    I'm sure if everyone in China had the same accent they'd follow your example.
    :P

    Church on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre @PixelateJake on TwitterRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Quid wrote: »
    THAT IS NOT HOW YOU SAY XIE XIE SHAOLIN SOCCER. WAY TO FAIL ME.

    I like the goalie. (The 1st one)

    TehSpectre on
    Spec_Banner.png
  • QuidQuid The Fifth Horseman Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    DIALECTS AND ACCENTS AREN'T THE SAME THING.

    YOU'RE ON THE LIST WITH EGE AND MONIKER NOW.

    Quid on
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy Phallomancer Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    moniker? The architect?

    Casual Eddy on
    Elki wrote: »

    Casual Eddy: best poster 2014.
    tyrannus wrote: »
    Casual Eddy: best poster of 2015

    gotta update that stuff man
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I say ching chong, you say wing wong

    Senjutsu on
    Sarksus wrote: »
    I'm gonna get a PhD in incest.
  • QuidQuid The Fifth Horseman Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Gun die when I get control of The midwest.

    Quid on
  • ChurchChurch Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Quid wrote: »
    DIALECTS AND ACCENTS AREN'T THE SAME THING.

    YOU'RE ON THE LIST WITH EGE AND MONIKER NOW.

    You realise I was quoting you, right?

    Church on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • QuidQuid The Fifth Horseman Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    DEAD.

    Quid on
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Church wrote: »
    Quid wrote: »
    DIALECTS AND ACCENTS AREN'T THE SAME THING.

    YOU'RE ON THE LIST WITH EGE AND MONIKER NOW.

    You realise I was quoting you, right?

    you gunna get raped

    Senjutsu on
    Sarksus wrote: »
    I'm gonna get a PhD in incest.
  • JustinSane07JustinSane07 __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2008
    Can I be one of the cool kids and be on the list?

    JustinSane07 on
  • ChurchChurch Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Can I be one of the cool kids and be on the list?

    Go to hell.

    Church on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    WHAT

    why was my chat struck down so early?

    we had to make room for chicken biscuits eddy

    surely you understand

    Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • QuidQuid The Fifth Horseman Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    It's odd but I do not wish Gooey death.

    Quid on
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy Phallomancer Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Gooey wrote: »
    WHAT

    why was my chat struck down so early?

    we had to make room for chicken biscuits eddy

    surely you understand

    I do

    I understand all too well.

    Casual Eddy on
    Elki wrote: »

    Casual Eddy: best poster 2014.
    tyrannus wrote: »
    Casual Eddy: best poster of 2015

    gotta update that stuff man
  • GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Quid wrote: »
    It's odd but I do not wish Gooey death.

    Thanks

    Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre @PixelateJake on TwitterRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Man, Glenn Close was stone cold on The Shield.

    Pity she was only around for 1 season.

    TehSpectre on
    Spec_Banner.png
  • QuidQuid The Fifth Horseman Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Just let me know when you're setting off fireworks.

    Seriously, those things fucking creep me out without warning.

    Quid on
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre @PixelateJake on TwitterRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Quid wrote: »
    Just let me know when you're setting off fireworks.

    Seriously, those things fucking creep me out without warning.

    Fireworks creep you out?

    I mean, I can see them scaring someone. Loud bangs at random and such, but creep?

    I'm not seeing it.

    TehSpectre on
    Spec_Banner.png
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    who names their daughter glen is what I want to know

    Senjutsu on
    Sarksus wrote: »
    I'm gonna get a PhD in incest.
  • ChurchChurch Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Goddamnit Spectre

    I am watching season 4 of The Shield right now.

    Dammit.

    Church on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    TehSpectre wrote: »
    Quid wrote: »
    Just let me know when you're setting off fireworks.

    Seriously, those things fucking creep me out without warning.

    Fireworks creep you out?

    I mean, I can see them scaring someone. Loud bangs at random and such, but creep?

    I'm not seeing it.

    Quid is a sensitive little cutesy-wutesy

    Senjutsu on
    Sarksus wrote: »
    I'm gonna get a PhD in incest.
  • GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Senjutsu wrote: »
    TehSpectre wrote: »
    Quid wrote: »
    Just let me know when you're setting off fireworks.

    Seriously, those things fucking creep me out without warning.

    Fireworks creep you out?

    I mean, I can see them scaring someone. Loud bangs at random and such, but creep?

    I'm not seeing it.

    Quid is a sensitive little cutesy-wutesy

    He does wear bellbottoms and a neckerchief.

    Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre @PixelateJake on TwitterRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Church wrote: »
    Goddamnit Spectre

    I am watching season 4 of The Shield right now.

    Dammit.

    Dude, it's common knowledge. She actively said she was only going to do one season halfway through her run.

    She wanted to do Damages instead.

    TehSpectre on
    Spec_Banner.png
This discussion has been closed.