Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

pre-PAX dinner plans thread

15354555658

Posts

  • FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I found a deal for $278 on Alaska Airlines because Alaska is badass.

    t neville- your big sexy brain gets me all hot and bothered

    ETqXK.png
    ·
  • RinderRinder Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Continental has some cheap fares as well.

    obsidianspur.jpg
    -I am The Alpha and The Omega-
    ·
  • nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    my brain wants to know a/s/l, baby

    nevillexmassig1.png
    ·
  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2008
    neville wrote: »
    my brain wants to know a/s/l, baby
    you sexual deviants stay outta mah city!

    belruelotterav-1.jpg
    ·
  • FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    neville wrote: »
    my brain wants to know a/s/l, baby

    19/all man/your bed, soon enough

    edit: and hopefully not your smelly roommate's

    ETqXK.png
    ·
  • nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Druhim wrote: »
    neville wrote: »
    my brain wants to know a/s/l, baby
    you sexual deviants stay outta mah city!

    cthulhu_big.jpg

    nevillexmassig1.png
    ·
  • FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I like how that boat is highsailing it out of there

    ETqXK.png
    ·
  • RinderRinder Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Instead of the boat leaving the island, I like to picture that they were sailing towards it.
    Then when C'thulu pops out they turn around and sail the hell away.
    Then I like to picture the captain killing the guy in the crow's nest.

    obsidianspur.jpg
    -I am The Alpha and The Omega-
    ·
  • KeithKeith Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Futore wrote: »
    neville wrote: »
    my brain wants to know a/s/l, baby

    19/all man/your bed, soon enough

    edit: and hopefully not your smelly roommate's

    youngin

    7LmZWpZ.jpg
    Steam | 3DS: 3497-0691-2891
    ·
  • FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Keith wrote: »
    Futore wrote: »
    neville wrote: »
    my brain wants to know a/s/l, baby

    19/all man/your bed, soon enough

    edit: and hopefully not your smelly roommate's

    youngin

    Yeah but i'm a cutie

    ETqXK.png
    ·
  • Blake TBlake T Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Futore wrote: »
    Keith wrote: »
    Futore wrote: »
    neville wrote: »
    my brain wants to know a/s/l, baby

    19/all man/your bed, soon enough

    edit: and hopefully not your smelly roommate's

    youngin

    Yeah but i'm a cutie

    He also actually looks his age.

    ·
  • KeithKeith Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    i didn't know my young appearance offended you so much, blaket

    7LmZWpZ.jpg
    Steam | 3DS: 3497-0691-2891
    ·
  • World as MythWorld as Myth Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    you know who it does offend, keith

    tube

    he is horrified by your ageless features

    kQwcZLJ.png
    ·
  • Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    your eternal youth is a grim reminder of our own mortality

    ·
  • Blake TBlake T Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Keith wrote: »
    i didn't know my young appearance offended you so much, blaket

    Well pedophillia shames everyone keith.

    Now excuse me while I worry about my ever shrinking hairline.

    ·
  • OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2008
    eventually they'll find a withered, ancient husk with a knife through the heart in a locked room in keith's house

    they'll only identify the body by the robin underpants

    ·
  • KeithKeith Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    you know who it does offend, keith

    tube

    he is horrified by your ageless features

    well i know that. he's pretty open with it

    does he talk to you about it

    7LmZWpZ.jpg
    Steam | 3DS: 3497-0691-2891
    ·
  • KeithKeith Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    i've got a 3-week beard going on

    you can almost see it 8-)

    7LmZWpZ.jpg
    Steam | 3DS: 3497-0691-2891
    ·
  • World as MythWorld as Myth Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Keith wrote: »
    you know who it does offend, keith

    tube

    he is horrified by your ageless features

    well i know that. he's pretty open with it

    does he talk to you about it
    yeah he does

    kQwcZLJ.png
    ·
  • KeithKeith Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Keith wrote: »
    you know who it does offend, keith

    tube

    he is horrified by your ageless features

    well i know that. he's pretty open with it

    does he talk to you about it
    yeah he does

    well as long as i'm getting attention!!

    7LmZWpZ.jpg
    Steam | 3DS: 3497-0691-2891
    ·
  • KeithKeith Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    sometimes i like to think i'm part of some secret government experiment to see how a 12-year-old believing he was 20 would live in the world

    7LmZWpZ.jpg
    Steam | 3DS: 3497-0691-2891
    ·
  • PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    eventually they'll find a withered, ancient husk with a knife through the heart in a locked room in keith's house

    they'll only identify the body by the robin underpants

    "Sir, he was stabbed there, too."

    "No, recruit, that's rigor mortis."

    ·
  • OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2008
    do you secretly cruise opium dens and then return home to see how much your robin comic book has aged

    ·
  • nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Keith wrote: »
    i've got a 3-week beard going on

    you can almost see it 8-)

    yeah, the committee has met.
    you need to get rid of that shit.

    nevillexmassig1.png
    ·
  • KeithKeith Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    neville wrote: »
    Keith wrote: »
    i've got a 3-week beard going on

    you can almost see it 8-)

    yeah, the committee has met.
    you need to get rid of that shit.

    nuh-uh dude it's totally gonna grow into a full beard soon

    who is on this committee

    7LmZWpZ.jpg
    Steam | 3DS: 3497-0691-2891
    ·
  • OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2008
    pax will be nice

    i wish it was pax already

    ·
  • KeithKeith Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    i mean i know it looks awful but it's not like i look attractive without it anyway so i might as well see if i can manage to look at least 17

    7LmZWpZ.jpg
    Steam | 3DS: 3497-0691-2891
    ·
  • nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Keith wrote: »
    neville wrote: »
    Keith wrote: »
    i've got a 3-week beard going on

    you can almost see it 8-)

    yeah, the committee has met.
    you need to get rid of that shit.

    nuh-uh dude it's totally gonna grow into a full beard soon

    who is on this committee

    Yeah, uh.
    I don't know how to tell you this but
    they look terrible.

    nevillexmassig1.png
    ·
  • KeithKeith Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    neville wrote: »
    Keith wrote: »
    neville wrote: »
    Keith wrote: »
    i've got a 3-week beard going on

    you can almost see it 8-)

    yeah, the committee has met.
    you need to get rid of that shit.

    nuh-uh dude it's totally gonna grow into a full beard soon

    who is on this committee

    Yeah, uh.
    I don't know how to tell you this but
    they look terrible.

    the people on the committee?

    7LmZWpZ.jpg
    Steam | 3DS: 3497-0691-2891
    ·
  • nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Keith wrote: »
    neville wrote: »
    Keith wrote: »
    neville wrote: »
    Keith wrote: »
    i've got a 3-week beard going on

    you can almost see it 8-)

    yeah, the committee has met.
    you need to get rid of that shit.

    nuh-uh dude it's totally gonna grow into a full beard soon

    who is on this committee

    Yeah, uh.
    I don't know how to tell you this but
    they look terrible.

    the people on the committee?
    yes

    but also beards

    nevillexmassig1.png
    ·
  • KeithKeith Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    neville wrote: »
    Keith wrote: »
    neville wrote: »
    Keith wrote: »
    neville wrote: »
    Keith wrote: »
    i've got a 3-week beard going on

    you can almost see it 8-)

    yeah, the committee has met.
    you need to get rid of that shit.

    nuh-uh dude it's totally gonna grow into a full beard soon

    who is on this committee

    Yeah, uh.
    I don't know how to tell you this but
    they look terrible.

    the people on the committee?
    yes

    but also beards

    nuh-uh. take naporeon for example. shaved he looks like a leather shoe after eight days in the rain. with a beard he's passable

    7LmZWpZ.jpg
    Steam | 3DS: 3497-0691-2891
    ·
  • FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    do you secretly cruise opium dens and then return home to see how much your robin comic book has aged

    I'm back to loving you.

    ETqXK.png
    ·
  • KeithKeith Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    also you only like asians and they're hairless so your opinion doesn't matter

    7LmZWpZ.jpg
    Steam | 3DS: 3497-0691-2891
    ·
  • OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2008
    yes finally someone gets me

    ·
  • nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Keith wrote: »
    also you only like asians and they're hairless so your opinion doesn't matter

    You're picking up Jonathan's schtick now?
    That'll garner you about as many laughs as it does him.

    nevillexmassig1.png
    ·
  • FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Keith wrote: »
    also you only like asians and they're hairless so your opinion doesn't matter

    I am neither of these.

    One of you is lying to me.

    ETqXK.png
    ·
  • KeithKeith Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    neville wrote: »
    Keith wrote: »
    also you only like asians and they're hairless so your opinion doesn't matter

    You're picking up Jonathan's schtick now?
    That'll garner you about as many laughs as it does him.

    because you're gay

    7LmZWpZ.jpg
    Steam | 3DS: 3497-0691-2891
    ·
  • nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Keith wrote: »
    neville wrote: »
    Keith wrote: »
    also you only like asians and they're hairless so your opinion doesn't matter

    You're picking up Jonathan's schtick now?
    That'll garner you about as many laughs as it does him.

    because you're gay

    so are you and I do it better.

    nevillexmassig1.png
    ·
  • KeithKeith Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    neville wrote: »
    Keith wrote: »
    neville wrote: »
    Keith wrote: »
    also you only like asians and they're hairless so your opinion doesn't matter

    You're picking up Jonathan's schtick now?
    That'll garner you about as many laughs as it does him.

    because you're gay

    so are you and I do it better.

    there i go talking about being gay again

    7LmZWpZ.jpg
    Steam | 3DS: 3497-0691-2891
    ·
  • FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    yes finally someone gets me

    I'm going to complete you at PAX

    ETqXK.png
    ·
This discussion has been closed.