Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Indulgences

JansonJanson Registered User regular
edited August 2008 in Social Entropy++
Last night I ran myself a hot, hot bath. I have a bath about twice a year usually (a shower is just so much cleaner and more efficient) but this weekend alone I had two. I had a lovely Lush bath bomb to use.

However I didn't fancy just lying there. So while I was soaking I watched Futurama episodes on my PSP (and it didn't even get wet!). Ah, the wonders and conveniences of modern day gadgetry.

So tell me, SE++, what pleasures in life do you indulge in? Perhaps it is food related; a Sunday pub lunch or the occasional bar of luxury chocolate. Or maybe, like me, you appreciate what technology can do for you these days. It may even be as simple as getting to spend an hour or two at work browsing these forums when your boss is looking the other way.

Janson on
sharasugar_80.png sharanomsugar_80.png