Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

No [chat]ting!

1545556575860»

Posts

  • stiliststilist Registered User
    edited August 2008
    A decade ago, census demographers estimated that the nation’s population, which topped 300 million in 2006, would not surpass 400 million until sometime after midcentury. Now, they are projecting that the population will top 400 million in 2039 and reach 439 million in 2050.

    So-called minorities, the Census Bureau projects, will constitute a majority of the nation’s children under 18 by 2023 and of working-age Americans by 2039.

    For the first time, both the number and the proportion of non-Hispanic whites, who now account for 66 percent of the population, will decline, starting around 2030. By 2050, their share will dip to 46 percent.

    stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Kill whitey?

    nexuscrawler on
  • Satan.Satan. __BANNED USERS
    edited August 2008
    OK so new game

    Barf on Gim

    Satan. on
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    *barf*

    DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • GimGim Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    <--- Guy Incognito

    ---
    Kill whitey?

    The name of the game seems to be outbreed whitey.

    Gim on
  • Satan.Satan. __BANNED USERS
    edited August 2008
    DUE wins the prize

    Prize: you get to puke on Gim again!

    Satan. on
  • MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    this is getting hot

    MikeMan on
    HOW DO YOU FUCK UP BAGELS. YOU BOIL THE WATER. PUT IN THE NOODLES
  • GimGim Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I don't even like split pea soup.

    Gim on
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I kind of want to quit the push up challenge.

    DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • stiliststilist Registered User
    edited August 2008
    I kind of want to quit the push up challenge.
    Attracting the wrong kind of interest?

    stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • Satan.Satan. __BANNED USERS
    edited August 2008
    Every time someone brings up the rise of the current minority to becoming the majority...

    does this mean that I, as a white male, will get to use affirmative action when that day comes?
    It's fucking rhetorical. I know I'm screwed, I just like point it out.

    Satan. on
  • Satan.Satan. __BANNED USERS
    edited August 2008
    I kind of want to quit the push up challenge.

    Switch to cock pushups instead?

    Satan. on
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    stilist wrote: »
    I kind of want to quit the push up challenge.
    Attracting the wrong kind of interest?

    I don't get it,

    DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • QuidQuid The Fifth Horseman Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    So I set up the router, try using both WEP and WPA passwords, then go to completely without security, and still it connects to the internet but my browser says it can't connect. What the fucking hell?

    Quid on
  • stiliststilist Registered User
    edited August 2008
    Satan. wrote: »
    Every time someone brings up the rise of the current minority to becoming the majority...

    does this mean that I, as a white male, will get to use affirmative action when that day comes?
    It's fucking rhetorical. I know I'm screwed, I just like point it out.
    I’m curious how much it will tilt public opinion toward xenophobia. France doesn’t seem to be handling it very graciously.

    stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • stiliststilist Registered User
    edited August 2008
    stilist wrote: »
    I kind of want to quit the push up challenge.
    Attracting the wrong kind of interest?
    I don't get it,
    Push-up bra is the primary joke, but there could be others in it.

    stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • QuidQuid The Fifth Horseman Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    stilist wrote: »
    Satan. wrote: »
    Every time someone brings up the rise of the current minority to becoming the majority...

    does this mean that I, as a white male, will get to use affirmative action when that day comes?
    It's fucking rhetorical. I know I'm screwed, I just like point it out.
    I’m curious how much it will tilt public opinion toward xenophobia. France doesn’t seem to be handling it very graciously.
    Did you hear about the anti immigrant party having to sell their headquarters to China for election funds? I enjoyed that.

    Quid on
  • stiliststilist Registered User
    edited August 2008
    Quid wrote: »
    stilist wrote: »
    Satan. wrote: »
    Every time someone brings up the rise of the current minority to becoming the majority...

    does this mean that I, as a white male, will get to use affirmative action when that day comes?
    It's fucking rhetorical. I know I'm screwed, I just like point it out.
    I’m curious how much it will tilt public opinion toward xenophobia. France doesn’t seem to be handling it very graciously.
    Did you hear about the anti immigrant party having to sell their headquarters to China for election funds? I enjoyed that.
    I was not aware, but irony is tasty.

    stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    stilist wrote: »
    stilist wrote: »
    I kind of want to quit the push up challenge.
    Attracting the wrong kind of interest?
    I don't get it,
    Push-up bra is the primary joke, but there could be others in it.

    But i didn`t mention bras.

    DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • stiliststilist Registered User
    edited August 2008
    stilist wrote: »
    stilist wrote: »
    I kind of want to quit the push up challenge.
    Attracting the wrong kind of interest?
    I don't get it,
    Push-up bra is the primary joke, but there could be others in it.
    But i didn`t mention bras.
    True, but puns work on this principle.

    stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • OboroOboro __BANNED USERS
    edited August 2008
    DUE wears a bra? Huh.

    Oboro on
    words
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    i need the sypport

    DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • GimGim Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I support you, DUE.



    That's what DUE's bra says.

    Edit: Curses.

    Gim on
  • Satan.Satan. __BANNED USERS
    edited August 2008
    Quid wrote: »
    So I set up the router, try using both WEP and WPA passwords, then go to completely without security, and still it connects to the internet but my browser says it can't connect. What the fucking hell?

    Quid, who is your ISP? Do you know what a MAC address is?

    Satan. on
  • QuidQuid The Fifth Horseman Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Satan. wrote: »
    Quid wrote: »
    So I set up the router, try using both WEP and WPA passwords, then go to completely without security, and still it connects to the internet but my browser says it can't connect. What the fucking hell?

    Quid, who is your ISP? Do you know what a MAC address is?
    Comcast. MAC address is the IP on the bottom of the router right?

    Edit: Not an IP. Just a bunch of numbers/letters. But yes.

    Quid on
  • Satan.Satan. __BANNED USERS
    edited August 2008
    Quid wrote: »
    Satan. wrote: »
    Quid wrote: »
    So I set up the router, try using both WEP and WPA passwords, then go to completely without security, and still it connects to the internet but my browser says it can't connect. What the fucking hell?

    Quid, who is your ISP? Do you know what a MAC address is?
    Comcast. MAC address is the IP on the bottom of the router right?

    Edit: Not an IP. Just a bunch of numbers/letters. But yes.

    Correct. Now, the following applies to Comcast a few years back. I'm sure it still rings true.

    All network devices have a MAC address -- your computer, rad's computer, your router etc. Some ISPs (Comcast included) will take the first X number of MAC addresses it sees and only let those MAC addresses connect. What may have happened is you ran against this limitation. There are two ways to solve it. The first is calling Comcast and asking they clear the recorded MAC addresses. The second (much easier, IMHO) is to clone a known-to-be-working MAC address and give it to your router. I seem to remember you saying your laptop worked. What are you running, WinXP?

    Satan. on
  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Comcast is an awful company.

    Zen Vulgarity on
    oVSbgTI.png For more artwork like this, check out Jakub Rozalski's imgur
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    2380

    Thanatos on
This discussion has been closed.